Robocop vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Current Robo vs Arnold Class Terminator

Robtard
Terminator

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Terminator

damn straight

The Spleen
This has been done and the Terminator wins.

Robtard
It was done before with the original Robocop; Robo won that one.

Time Immemorial
It was done before with the original Robocop; Robo won that one.

How did he win that one when this version is tougher?

Robtard
New Robocop isn't tougher. Old Robocop can take thousands of armor piercing rounds before he starts to show damage and he can fall off a skyscraper and be for the most part all right.

Psychotron
Old Robocop tanked that gas explosion after the fall, too. He was a juggernaut.

Robtard
He was built for maximum penetration.

Psychotron
No wonder his wife wanted him back so badly.

God Cloth Seiya
Old Robocop > Any terminator > New Robocop

Psychotron
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Old Robocop > Any terminator > New Robocop

T-X and the T-1000 are more than a match for Robocop.

God Cloth Seiya
no

Psychotron
T-X takes out Robo with the plasma cannon. T-1000 is practically indestructible.

God Cloth Seiya
Which one was the T-1000 again?

NemeBro
The one made of liquid metal who could shapeshift.

Psychotron
Oh you don't even know who the T-1000 is but you're arguing Robocop beats him?

God Cloth Seiya
Strength and durability feats?

Psychotron
Beating the T-800 and being indestructible.

Firefly218
Terminator ftw

Time Immemorial
New Robocop isn't tougher. Old Robocop can take thousands of armor piercing rounds before he starts to show damage and he can fall off a skyscraper and be for the most part all right.

When was he taking thousands of armor piercing rounds? Every time he got hit with a a large gun or grenade launcher he was KO. And when the Thugs came after him with the big guns he was avoiding them at all cost. The new robocop took thousands of .50 cal rounds from the large mechs and kept going.

His fight system and targeting computer and agility where much better as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
When was he taking thousands of armor piercing rounds? Every time he got hit with a a large gun or grenade launcher he was KO. And when the Thugs came after him with the big guns he was avoiding them at all cost.

The new robocop took thousands of .50 cal rounds from the large mechs and kept going.

His fight system and targeting computer and agility where much better as well.

When the security squad tried to take him out after he was declared a menace by Dick ****ing Jones.

That was far fewer rounds and he sustained a shit-load more damage from them. This new Robocop also didn't fall off a skyscraper.

Yeah, that's what new Robocop has over the old one, speed, agility and software.

Time Immemorial
When the security squad tried to take him out after he was declared a menace by Dick ****ing Jones.

That was far fewer rounds and he sustained a shit-load more damage from them. This new Robocop also didn't fall off a skyscraper.

Yeah, that's what new Robocop has over the old one, speed, agility and software.

When Robo got lit up by the mech's in the first series didn't he get wrecked. I thought he did.

Also he had trouble taking out just one of them in the first sereis, current robo took out like 4 or 5.

He did take damage but he kept going.

Robtard
When Robo got lit up by the mech's in the first series didn't he get wrecked. I thought he did.

Also he had trouble taking out just one of them in the first sereis, current robo took out like 4 or 5.

He did take damage but he kept going.

He took some damage figthing the first ED209, he was still in pretty good shape by the time me made it out of OCP and then was ambushed by the security squad.

Cos of speed and agility. New Robo is like a ninja compared to old Robo; that doesn't make him more durable though.

Time Immemorial
He took some damage figthing the first ED209, he was still in pretty good shape by the time me made it out of OCP and then was ambushed by the security squad.

Cos of speed and agility. New Robo is like a ninja compared to old Robo; that doesn't make him more durable though.

Ok well due to his speed and agility, and can tank bullets I think he makes a worthy adversary for T-800. He's too fast. T-800 would never even touch him and if it came to blow for blow, he's just as strong. Both machines.

Time Immemorial
If it was a gun battle, Robo would dodge most and tank the rest. Not even that mini gun Arnold had would penetrate his armor as its a 7.62 round and he can deflect anything up to a .50 cal.

Robtard
Ok well due to his speed and agility, and can tank bullets I think he makes a worthy adversary for T-800. He's too fast. T-800 would never even touch him and if it came to blow for blow, he's just as strong. Both machines.

The T-800 would eventually hit and unlike the original Robocop, the new Robo seemingly has a weak spot, his mostly organic face. Actually weak spots, since he's far more organic internally than the original.

Time Immemorial
The T-800 would eventually hit and unlike the original Robocop, the new Robo seemingly has a weak spot, his mostly organic face. Actually weak spots, since he's far more organic internally than the original.

Ok bun in that battle though, he was dodging bullets directed at his face, he knows thats his weak spot.

Robtard
Thing is, Robocop 2014 can't do much to a Terminator with his weapons.

Time Immemorial
Thing is, Robocop 2014 can't do much to a Terminator with his weapons.

How could the 80's one do anything then?

Robtard
Cos he's a walking tank. Remember how he tore apart Robocain with his hands.

Time Immemorial

Lol, yea I guess he was pretty damn strong.

The Spleen
It was done before with the original Robocop; Robo won that one. Nah, you got pwned and still haven't accepted it.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by The Spleen
Nah, you got pwned and still haven't accepted it.

Incorrect.

meep-meep

Haven't seen the new one but yeah I remember that. Original Robocop wouldn't stop.

Psychotron

Yeah, and Robocain is a tough bastard. He tanked a Cobra assault cannon.

Robtard
Nah, you got pwned and still haven't accepted it.

Incorrect, kid. Original Robo > T-800; accept and move on.

Psychotron
Incorrect, kid. Original Robo > T-800; accept and move on.

True, but the T-850 would beat Robocop.

Robtard
Probably, its strength was silly-high.

Psychotron
Yeah, it's durability was improved, too. Skynet should have sent one of those to kill Sarah.

The Spleen
Incorrect, kid. Original Robo > T-800; accept and move on. Sure, sure. Still clinging to the "nuh uh" posting style I see.

God Cloth Seiya
Will The old robocop is pretty much superior in almost every way except for speed.

Robocop could lift 10 tons while terminator never actually showed a feat that puts him over a ton.

Robocop pushed a vehicle through a brick wall that had a building busting bomb in it and he was fine. Terminator experience a similar bomb however it pretty much killed him.

He also has a sub sonic flight pack which gives him a huge advantage in this.

Robocop took an onslaught of bullets that were meant to penetrate his armor and all failed to even dent it.

He also has the ability to catch bullets and has ricochet bullets into people just by analyzing so he wouldn't hit a civilian. He has also shot bullets in his enemies gun holes giving him an advantage in accuracy.

Pushed back a 3000 PSI hydrolic press that was coming from both ends. So he pretty much can push away 3000 PSI with one hand. While on the other end terminator was crushed just by 3000 PSI hydrolic press.

When you look at it the terminator is just outclassed by robocop in almost everything.

Psychotron
Only the T-800. The T-850 is superior.

God Cloth Seiya
What feats does T-850 have? Was that the blonde? Not sure cause its been awhile since I've seen a terminator movie.

Also the T-1000 is not indestructible....................it dies.

Robtard
What feats does T-850 have? Was that the blonde? Not sure cause its been awhile since I've seen a terminator movie.
T-850 was Arnold in Terminator 3. Had far superior feats to the T-800 of the first two films, survived far more damage and held up a massive blast door with its strength.

Robtard
Sure, sure. Still clinging to the "nuh uh" posting style I see.

Oh you and your silly tactics. If you want to rehash the debate, remake the thread. I've no problem slaughtering you again.

Lestov16
So this thread is new robocop vs T3 Arnie? Robocop gets terminated with extreme prejudice.

Psychotron

Also the T-1000 is not indestructible....................it dies.

Arnie in T3 is the T-850. It took plasma attacks, it held up an absolutely massive blast door with one arm, tipped over an ambulance, etc. It was pretty tough.

And how does Robocop put down the T-1000?

God Cloth Seiya
Very hot material thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron

And how does Robocop put down the T-1000?

Prolly the same way Arnold did? laughing

Psychotron
Prolly the same way Arnold did? laughing

Very hot material thumb up

So Robocop just happens to have some steel mill or an active volcano nearby? Yeah, nah.

God Cloth Seiya
Yes your spot on thumb up

jinXed by JaNx
What weapons are being used? T-800 may have the edge on strength but speed kills. Robocop could just keep jumping on the terminator. IF that doesn't work i'm sure Robocop could find a sharp metal pipe somewhere.

Terminator is going to need a superior weapon to win this fight

The Spleen
Oh you and your silly tactics. If you want to rehash the debate, remake the thread. I've no problem slaughtering you again. Nuh uh!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.