Dcnu Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...

Who is the weakest being in Marvel U that can beat Superman in a best of 10 majority wins battle..

pym-ftw
Quasar

carver9
Nova Prime.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Quasar

Really? In a best of 10 majority wins?
Quasar...

pym-ftw
He can both sence and manipulate solar energy.

Wendell I mean, Phylla sucks

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Nova Prime.

Why you feel Nova Prime beats Superman?

Supermex

Wendell I mean, Phylla sucks

Really!! Damn I never seen Quasar pulling 6 or more wins on Supes, even dcnu Supes..

pym-ftw
He is effectively forum surfer. He's just a bad match up

the Darkone
Quasar
Nova Prime
Meggan
Snowbird

abhilegend
Quasar Originally posted by pym-ftw

Wendell I mean, Phylla sucks Originally posted by pym-ftw
He is effectively forum surfer. He's just a bad match up
Like Dr. Light I guess. He totally beat Superman.

And how is ****ing Nova prime beating Superman? Does nobody remember Xenith pounding his ass?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like Dr. Light I guess. He totally beat Superman.

And how is ****ing Nova prime beating Superman? Does nobody remember Xenith pounding his ass? not the question abhi

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like Dr.Light I guess. He totally beat Superman.

And how is ****ing Nova prime beating Superman? Does nobody remember Xenith pounding his ass?

So you disagree with Carver about Nova Prime beating Dcnu Superman In a best of 10?

What you feeling about Pym's choice of Quasar taking a majority?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
So you disagree with Carver about Nova Prime beating Dcnu Superman In a best of 10?

What you feeling about Pym's choice of Quasar taking a majority?
Gru's solo series quasar has the best chance. But Quasar has been such a ***** since Annihilation that I don't think he can win a majority against Superman.

Supermex
Ghost Rider?

God Cloth Seiya
Probably Thor

JuggernautMania
Dcnu Superman is a joke compared to his real self, i think he is on namor level.

maxivitopowe
Exaggeration much

golem370
Leech with a kryptonite bullet

Supermex
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Dcnu Superman is a joke compared to his real self, i think he is on namor level.

Nothing wrong with that! Namor is a badass..
Im a huge Namor fan and it makes me happy to hear someone to put Superman and Namor on the same level...

bluewaterrider
Who wins?
No prep...

Who is the weakest being in Marvel U that can beat Superman in a best of 10 majority wins battle..

Charles Xavier.

JuggernautMania
Nothing wrong with that. Namor us a badass..
Im a huge Namor fan and it makes me happy to hear someone to put Superman and Namor on the same level...

Namor is a great character . but give me a break namor is 2 leagues below average superman. the Dcnu Superman however is a joke compared to his real self, and therefor while namor is powerful, its still a humiliation as far as superman standards.

-Pr-
DCNU Superman isn't that low. Don't be silly.

Supermex
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Namor is a great character . but give me a break namor is 2 leagues below average superman. the Dcnu Superman however is a joke compared to his real self, and therefor while namor is powerful, its still a humiliation as far as superman standards.

Current Dcnu Superman is the standard Superman as of now right?

carver9
Superman is above Namor level. Lol at anyone thinking otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.