PC Validus VS Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
First scenario vs WWH.

Second scenrio VS WBH.

and no he doesnt fight them at the same time . its 2 different scenes portraying how you think he can deal with WWH and with WBH.

Reflassshh
This is spite against hulk

JuggernautMania
why? It Also has WBH...

carver9
Validus wins.

Galan007
I'll take the guy who was capable of one-shotting Silver Age Kryptonians, was stated to be 12x more powerful than SA Superboy, and was capable of harming SA Sun-Eaters(galaxy-busters) while weakened. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Reflassshh
This is spite against hulk

Totally. Put them all against Validus, and it'd still be spite.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll take the guy who was capable of one-shotting Silver Age Kryptonians, was stated to be 12x more powerful than SA Superboy, and was capable of harming SA Sun-Eaters(galaxy-busters) while weakened. thumb up

Not to mention, shorting out the powers of friggan Duplicate Boy, who had no problem simultaneously duplicating multiple characters with Pre Crisis Superboy equivalent powers.

the Darkone
PC Validus is SA Mangog counterpart, sky father level bricks in power!!

Insane Titan
Hulk gets destroyed easily

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

Galan...

Do you think the latest version of Validus can beat Hulk?

deathslash
Validus curbstomps the hulk

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Galan...

Do you think the latest version of Validus can beat Hulk? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.