Avengers vs. The Nicktoons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
The movie Avengers(Capt. America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, and IronMan) vs. Danny Phantom, XJ9, El Tigre, Aang, Zim, and Leonardo the Ninja turtle.

Each team gets fifteen minutes of prep time. Fight in tremorton. Can the silver screen super heroes take the crazy cartoons?

KingD19
Iron Man goes down hard to Jenny. She's faster, stronger than everyone on Team Movie, and has better weapons. She's a lot more durable as well.

Danny is stronger than all the normal people, can't be touched, can possess them, and his ecto blasts will one shot anybody not Thor and Hulk. Also his Ghostly Wail can do some serious damage.

El Tigre is fast and decently powerful. Even Thor and Hulk would get shredded by his claws. Plus he has that El Tigre roar of his. Plus I doubt either of the Avengers heavy hitters would walk away uninjured from the Ancient Tiger Spirit energy move.

Aang in Avatar State does some serious damage and could possibly even redirect Thor's lightning.

Leo is a better fighter than all the humans, faster and more durable, stronger as well by various degrees depending on the version...since you said Nicktoons I'm assuming the new 3D version.

Zim...well he could potentially bring something crazy to the battle and with someone like Danny or Jenny around, it could actually be used competently.

I say the toons win like 8/10.

NotAllThatEvil
I don't know. All the Nicktoons seem more fragile to me. pretty sure that being tagged by hulk or Thor would put most of them down.

God Cloth Seiya
Nicktoons should win

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't know. All the Nicktoons seem more fragile to me. pretty sure that being tagged by hulk or Thor would put most of them down.

Tigre, Danny and Jenny have taken and shrugged off hits from beings more powerful than Thor and Hulk.

NemeBro
XJ9 has the strength of a billion and seventy men.

NotAllThatEvil
and a crumy paint job.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
XJ9 has the strength of a billion and seventy men.

I know right? She really shouldn't complain.

ZebusKing
Danny is the biggest threat on the Toon team but Thor can hit him even if he goes intangible, I say Avengers take it.

KingD19
When has Thor shown he can affect an intangible being?

ZebusKing
He's hit Vision with it while he was intangible

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by ZebusKing
He's hit Vision with it while he was intangible movies not comics

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by ZebusKing
Danny is the biggest threat on the Toon team but Thor can hit him even if he goes intangible, I say Avengers take it. I think XJ9 is more of a threat than Danny.

KingD19
Ghostly Wail probably does more damage, but overall Jenny is the bigger threat.

But between the GW and the Ancient Tiger Spirit, that wipes the battlefield.

ZebusKing
Oh nvm, it;s the movie Avengers, they get massacred

NotAllThatEvil
how would the comics do, out of curiosity?

KingD19
Comics would slaughter them. Any of the big 3(Hulk, Thor, IM) is all that's needed. Widow, Hawkeye and Cap still go down though.

iscaremonkeys
danny solos. dan goes intangible and crushes everyone's hearts

XanatosForever
I didn't realize bloodlust was on.

KingD19
If it was Dan Phantom, that would be normal. But this was Danny I thought?

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
Comics would slaughter them. Any of the big 3(Hulk, Thor, IM) is all that's needed..

XanatosForever
Yeah, says Danny in the OP. Going intangible was really more of a reaction thing for him, so I don't really see him using it offensively. He'd probably stick to ecto blasts and his ghost-enhanced strength. Oh, his ice powers could come in handy, though.

NotAllThatEvil
Could blood-lusted prep-time nicktoons take comic avengers?

wakkawakkawakka
Probably not. Going by comic book feats Thor would arguably solo them along with Iron Man if he also has prep.

NotAllThatEvil
Imma go ahead and bump this and add the new avengers to the list. With more man power behind them, can movie avengers take nicktoons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.