The Beast (Kung Fu Hustle) vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
1) Iron Man doesn't get any weaponry
2) Iron Man gets all of his weaponry

Fight takes place in a 50x50 foot adamantium cage.

Who takes this?

Robtard
Beast stomps
Beast stomps

BruceSkywalker
I misread the thread, I thought this was the beast from tanagra hahaha

but yea Stark dies

Kazenji
The Beast.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I misread the thread, I thought this was the beast from tanagra hahaha

but yea Stark dies

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/e5/e579b2361fd0eb7f9d09475007db4ccdbee32207_full.jpg

marwash22
scenario 1: Beast
scenario 2: Iron Man.

c'mon gais. for all their cartoon-like abilities, the character were still human and could still bleed. The beast was hurt badly (would have likely died if the landlords hit him with a direct blast from that amp'd up lion roar) by sound, and all the character were shown to bleed, which means they can be hurt.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest anyone from that movie could survive being hit by a missile, much less a laser.

with flight and weaponry, Tony wins.

Robtard
Speed and power, mouth. Speed and pow-wah.

a7iSVSrgzkw

marwash22
I've seen that movie at least a dozen times, i don't need to watch the clip. Speed and power is the reason Beast wins round 1. Round 2, Tony flies in the air and spams the shit outta missiles and lasers.

Even if Beast manages to hit Tony while he's in the air (he wont), Tony will tank it, because, well, he tanked... a tank shell.

Robtard
You think IM's weapon are going to hit a guy who's fast enough to intercept and stop a bullet that was fired inches away from his head? You're silly, mouth.

edit: I see you didn't see that it's a cage fight

marwash22
the cage fight is exactly why Beast loses.

You'd have a point about Beast's speed if they weren't fighting in a enclosed space.

If tony is at the top of the cage and starts spamming missiles at the ground, the blasts will hit Beast, his speed is irrelevant.

Robtard
It's 50 feet. I'm will be broken before he can do much of anything.

marwash22
nope. Tony flies faster than Beast can run over to him.

/true facts.

Robtard
This is why no one likes you

marwash22
you like me, you like me more than Quan likes being wrong.

Epicurus
Round 1: Beast wins.
Round 2: Wrist lasers win.

The Spleen
Beast is Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.