Revan versus Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Revan as of KotOR I (endgame) versus Qui-Gon Jinn in his prime. No nexus, PIS or such crap. Both have one saber apiece.

Stealth Moose
Also, I can only make two threads a day? Srsly?

DarthAnt66
This thread is an embarrassment to everything I stand for.
Revan destroys. He slaughtered an army of Sith on the Star Forge, beat some Sith rancors down to their ass, killed Malak on an incredible amp, etc. Nuff said.

Stealth Moose
WUT.

Nephthys
Gee let me think about thRevan.

Stealth Moose
Let me play PT Advocate:

- Qui-Gon Jinn did really well against Maul. Random novelisation which cites fighting events which did not at all take place in the final film here.
- Qui-Gon Jinn was equal to Mace according to C-canon RPG sourcebook excerpt from like ten years ago.
- Qui-Gon Jinn is really really strong, because he backhanded Maul.
- Qui-Gon Jinn has moar feats somehow, because film.
- Qui-Gon Jinn wins because he does; Revan is somehow inferior.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Let me play PT Advocate:

- Qui-Gon Jinn did really well against Maul. Random novelisation which cites fighting events which did not at all take place in the final film here.
- Qui-Gon Jinn was equal to Mace according to C-canon RPG sourcebook excerpt from like ten years ago.
evil face smokin'

NewGuy01
Revan.

Emperordmb
A pure duel would be debatable, but Revan's force feats blow Jinn's out of the water.

carthage
Revan with smild difficulty

Fated Xtasy
im going to play it neutral, Qui-gon is impressive. And Kotor Revan isn't as strong as Reborn Revan/Foundry Revan. Idk, Revan is younger, and more experienced in lightsaber combat, he was familiar with all froms and was considered more of a generalist in terms of lightsabers(niman) as stated by Drew(take that for what its worth) don't know if it applies to Kotor revan, if it doesn't maybe jinn wins with a crapload of difficulty if it does apply than revan wins imo. Kinda feel like Stealth moose is kidding with the thread.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
im going to play it neutral, Qui-gon is impressive. And Kotor Revan isn't as strong as Reborn Revan/Foundry Revan. Idk, Revan is younger, and more experienced in lightsaber combat, he was familiar with all froms and was considered more of a generalist in terms of lightsabers(niman) as stated by Drew(take that for what its worth) don't know if it applies to Kotor revan, if it doesn't maybe jinn wins with a crapload of difficulty if it does apply than revan wins imo. Kinda feel like Stealth moose is kidding with the thread.
Your post contradicts your sig.

Emperordmb
So quick to point out bias in everyone but himself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So quick to point out bias in everyone but himself.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say

Syndicate
They are relatively even with Jinn possibly taking the advantage in a duel but Revan outstrips Jinn in the force with his higher Telikinetic feats his ability to redirect lightning that has disintegrated people on contact and his extensive knowledge on the force ( shown by Banes holocron ) I believe Revan takes this 6-7/10.

S_W_LeGenD
Let me get this straight: SM and I were kidding.

Revan is FAR MORE POWERFUL then Qui-Gon Jinn and would utterly demolish him. This isn't a fair contest.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Revan is FAR MORE POWERFUL then Qui-Gon Jinn and would utterly demolish him. This isn't a fair contest.

Pardon the question, but, aside from being able to see who's biased against Revan/The Old Republic era. Why would you bother making a one sided thread?

Intrepid37
Is this a joke. Jinn stomps.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Intrepid37

To all my dear star wars friends, Revanites, newcomers and people who see logic, ignore Intrepid37 all he wants is to get a rise out of all of us, he's a troll that wants attention and loves it, just ignore him, he sees no reason. Because all he wants is to piss you off. So please wise the hell up And pay no attention to him. D.F.T.T = Don't. Feed. The. Troll. Otherwise your just gonna get insulted And trolled. So don't even waste your breath on him.

Lord Stark
This is a spite thread. Revan's force feats vastly supercede Qui-Gon's, and he is likely his equal in swordsmanship. Revan stomps.

Stealth Moose

Revan is FAR MORE POWERFUL then Qui-Gon Jinn and would utterly demolish him. This isn't a fair contest. Originally posted by Intrepid37
Is this a joke. Jinn stomps. Originally posted by Lord Stark
This is a spite thread. Revan's force feats vastly supercede Qui-Gon's, and he is likely his equal in swordsmanship. Revan stomps. Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Let me play PT Advocate:

thumb up

Syndicate
I would say prime Jinn could beat Revan in dueling due to his lack of feats but you are right when you say that Revan wins via the force. It is in no way a stomp though.

Stealth Moose
Even though Revan murdered Darth Nyriss with just the Force.

K.

Intrepid37
Jinn is more powerful than Nyriss though.

Fated Xtasy

K.

You also forgot to say " Qui-gon jinn trained Yoda as a Force Ghost, Trained Obi-Wan and was trained by Count Dooku so Jinn intsapwns Revan" because somehow that's relevant

Syndicate
I'm saying that Nyriss was less powerful dueling wise then Jinn as is Revan but that Revan outstrips him in the force and Nyriss is comparable or even supersedes Jinn there also which lets Revan take the win. He does not stomp though. -_-

Stealth Moose

No. No, he's not.

Originally posted by Syndicate
I'm saying that Nyriss was less powerful dueling wise then Jinn as is Revan but that Revan outstrips him in the force and Nyriss is comparable or even supersedes Jinn there also which lets Revan take the win. He does not stomp though. -_-

Nyriss outdueled Meetra and Scourge, IIRC, at the same time. They are not comparable.

You also forgot to say " Qui-gon jinn trained Yoda as a Force Ghost, Trained Obi-Wan and was trained by Count Dooku so Jinn intsapwns Revan" because somehow that's relevant

Force ghost > everything.

Intrepid37
Jinn would beat Scourge and Meetra tho

Syndicate
Scourge at that time was practically featless and Meetra never defeated anybody of particular note as she defeated a weak duelist through Dun Moch had invulnerability to Nihilus's strongest power and one of his only ones to be honest and defeated a crazy old lady that could manipulate 3 Lightsaber's. Not impressive.

Intrepid37
Scourge at that time was practically featless and Meetra never defeated anybody of particular note as she defeated a weak duelist through Dun Moch had invulnerability to Nihilus's strongest power and one of his only ones to be honest and defeated a crazy old lady that could manipulate 3 Lightsaber's. Not impressive.
agreed lol

Syndicate
I like you Intrep. smile

Nephthys
Meetra was skilled enough to copy lightsaber forms just by watching others use them. Shes a highly skilled duelist who defeated an entire temple of Sith on an immensely powerful darkside nexus.

Intrepid37
I like myself too.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Meetra was skilled enough to copy lightsaber forms just by watching others use them. Shes a highly skilled duelist who defeated an entire temple of Sith on an immensely powerful darkside nexus.
So what you're saying is she managed to copy Lightsaber forms she probably already knew from before she lost her memories making that feat non impressive? Ok. Also this temple of Sith you are talking about don't happen to have feats or names do they? :P

Syndicate
I like myself too.
XD

S_W_LeGenD
I would say prime Jinn could beat Revan in dueling due to his lack of feats but you are right when you say that Revan wins via the force. It is in no way a stomp though.
Jinn has no chance against Revan under fair circumstances. Heck, doubtful even in circumstances stacked in his favor. Power gap is simply too enormous.

Now before you come up with the assumption that Jinn is possibly superior duelist, WRONG. Effectiveness in lightsaber dueling is not a detached development from mastery in the Force, Revan would utterly outclass Jinn in all aspects of combat.

You are overreaching here, Nyriss is also on a different league in comparison to Jinn. Nyriss outdueled two master swordsmen simultaneously while Jinn couldn't do well against one.

It is a STOMP to be honest, Revan may just choke him to death. Power gap is this damn big.

Revan WTFpwned Nyriss, Qui-Gon doesn't even registers in his radar.

Jinn would beat Scourge and Meetra tho
Once again, an overreaching assumption.

Jinn might put up some fight against them he is not superior. Meetra is a powerful Jedi in canon, apparently a master swordsman as well and have vastly superior combat record under her belt then Qui-Gon. She isn't someone who should be underestimated based on outcome of one of her duels.

Scourge was almost as strong as Meetra when he met her but had edge in swordsmanship. Scourge was also a battle-hardened warrior during this time and came to notice of Emperor Vitiate himself for his accomplishments which is REALLY BIG DEVELOPMENT for any individual. Later on, Scourge became much more powerful with Emperor Vitiate's support and apparently rivaled the Sith finest in galactic history at his prime.

Now this is an act of lowballing these characters without any homework on your part.

For Scourge, see my explanation above.

For Meetra, her combat record his among the most impressive in the mythos (like this or not). Her victory is perhaps a product of circumstances against Nihilus but she did well against Sion and Traya, both of whom are not mooks. Traya, in particular, was a powerful Force-user. Meetra herself is a powerful Jedi in canon.

Intrepid37
I was trolling, obviously this is a slaughter by Revan.

Syndicate
Jinn has no chance against Revan under fair circumstances. Heck, doubtful even in circumstances stacked in his favor. Power gap is simply too enormous.

He does have a chance if he speed blitz or gets in close but I believe Revan would not allow that to happen.

Now before you come up with the assumption that Jinn is possibly superior duelist, WRONG. Effectiveness in lightsaber dueling is not a detached development from mastery in the Force, Revan would utterly outclass Jinn in all aspects of combat.

The force enhances your reflexes and abilities but training and the shape your in have a greater affect on your dueling ability and Revan has not proved he is able to duel on Jinn's level so no he loses in the combat aspect.

You are overreaching here, Nyriss is also on a different league in comparison to Jinn. Nyriss outdueled two master swordsmen simultaneously while Jinn couldn't do well against one.

Did these swordsman happen to have names or feats? :3 Also Jinn managed to keep up with a much younger and more fit Maul when he was far from his prime before falling and since I ASSUME we are using prime Jinn then yes I believe Jinn would do better and beat both Revan and Nyriss in a purely Lightsaber duel.

It is a STOMP to be honest, Revan may just choke him to death. Power gap is this damn big.

When has he canonically use force choke?

Revan WTFpwned Nyriss, Qui-Gon doesn't even registers in his radar.

He actually redirected her lightning back at her and she was too surprised to block it in my opinion. Also even if he had why would this make him have a greater chance against Jinn?

Once again, an overreaching assumption.

What is?

Jinn might put up some fight against them he is not superior. Meetra is a powerful Jedi in canon, apparently a master swordsman as well and have vastly superior combat record under her belt then Qui-Gon. She isn't someone who should be underestimated based on outcome of one of her duels.

Apparently she shouldn't be overestimated because of statements made by a force crazy old lady either.

Scourge was almost as strong as Meetra when he met her but had edge in swordsmanship. Scourge was also a battle-hardened warrior during this time and came to notice of Emperor Vitiate himself for his accomplishments which is REALLY BIG DEVELOPMENT for any individual. Later on, Scourge became much more powerful with Emperor Vitiate's support and seemingly rivaled the Sith finest in galactic history at his prime.

But at the time was he that powerful? And does he have any feats rather then the baseless assumptions of other individuals you are stating?

Now this is an act of lowballing these characters without any homework on your part.

What is?

For Scourge, see my explanation above.

For Meetra, her combat record his among the most impressive in the mythos (like this or not). Her victory is perhaps a product of circumstances against Nihilus but she did well against Sion and Traya, both of whom are not mooks. Traya, in particular, was a powerful Force-user. Meetra herself is a powerful Jedi in canon.

Sion IS a mook. It is circumstances against Nihilus and her victory against Treya was respectable though Kreya was a crazy old lady that doesn't have many canon feats. What demonstrated that Meetra was overtly powerful in canon?

Syndicate
I was trolling, obviously this is a slaughter by Revan.

Not really though he wins a respectable majority.

Intrepid37
Not really though he wins a respectable majority.
Nah, Jinn is good and really underrated but he can't compete on Revan's level.

Stealth Moose
The Exile is explicitly noted as killing hundreds by the Jedi Council, growing stronger. They're afraid of her.

Syndicate
Not in the force but Revan's lack of dueling feats and Jinn's ability to keep up with the physically superior Maul when he was far past his prime indicated that he would be able to beat Revan in a duel.

Look guys I agree Revan wins he just doesn't stomp.

Intrepid37
Not in the force but Revan's lack of dueling feats and Jinn's ability to keep up with the physically superior Maul when he was far past his prime indicated that he would be able to beat Revan in a duel.

No source has ever said he was past his prime when he fought Maul.

Syndicate
The Exile is explicitly noted as killing hundreds by the Jedi Council, growing stronger. They're afraid of her.

Hundreds of Jedi? Hundreds of Sith? Hundreds of featless nobodies? Need a little more specification here.

Syndicate
No source has ever said he was past his prime when he fought Maul.

He was over 60 years old dude.

And it is stated that he was not able to move as fast or strike with as much force as he had been able to when he was younger.

S_W_LeGenD
Sion IS a mook. It is circumstances against Nihilus and her victory against Treya was respectable though Kreya was a crazy old lady that doesn't have many canon feats. What demonstrated that Meetra was overtly powerful in canon?
Sion is a mook?

Star Wars: The Complete Encyclopedia disagrees with you.

Traya have impressive feats, she WTFpwned 3 Jedi Masters simultaneously with her powers in one of her confrontations.

Syndicate
Do these Jedi Masters happen to have name or feats? Also what exactly does the Encyclopedia say about Sion. Please enlighten me.

Fated Xtasy

Force ghost > everything.

Totally dude actually Force Ghost Jinn > Ones.

She defeated Darth Nihilius ,a Sith Lord who destroyed an entire planet and nearly made the Miraluka extinct, and Sion another sith lord, who lived through the war against Exar Kun and Revan/Malak's empire. and then there's Kreia who has a tremendous amount of knowledge of the force and its horrible and ancient techniques like Force Control, Force Crush, Beast Control, Force Cloak( an ability she had also mastered) and was a master at using Dark healing as shown when she killed three jedi master with her mastery of Dark Healing/Drain and also used this ability on a dozen sith assassins on Malachor, which by the way augmented her abilities - granted she was defeated Nyriss, but keep in mind she was under the ill-effects of Dromund Kaas' dark power. So she didn't defeat any 'random sith lords with no feats' she defeated the sith lord that nearly destroyed the jedi order.

Intrepid37

He was over 60 years old dude.

And it is stated that he was not able to move as fast or strike with as much force as he had been able to when he was younger.
Quote? Because Jinn was strong enough to stagger Maul with his strength, and Maul's strength feats are good.

S_W_LeGenD

Revan doesn't lacks in dueling feats, bro.

Revan literally shits on even Jedi level opponents with just his dueling abilities. Evidence in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

You really need to read this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

Qui-Gon Jinn doesn't hangs with Revan in any aspect.

Do these Jedi Masters happen to have name or feats? Also what exactly does the Encyclopedia say about Sion. Please enlighten me.
Yes, these Jedi Masters are among the well-known ones.

SWTCE reveals that Sion possessed supernatural vitality and was exceedingly difficult to kill.

Syndicate
She beat an almost featless duelist Sion through Dun Moch was invulnerable to Nihilus's greatest and one of his only attack and were any of the feats you mentioned canon or game mechanics. Oh wait let me guess you found it on Wookipeedia? True that she was under the effects of Dromund Kaas and I believe that that was PIS anyways but it doesn't negate the fact that she somehow forgot she could block lightning with a Lightsaber. :/
Also hasn't every Sith Oder EVER almost destroyed the Jedi Order?

Syndicate
Quote? Because Jinn was strong enough to stagger Maul with his strength, and Maul's strength feats are good.

Exactly so imagine how much stronger and faster he's be in his prime.

Intrepid37
lol

Syndicate
Revan doesn't lacks in dueling feats, bro.

Yes he does.

Revan literally shits on even Jedi level opponents with just his dueling abilities. Evidence in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Did these Jedi happen to have feats or names?

You really need to read this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

No thank you I am aware of all Revan's feats.

Qui-Gon Jinn doesn't hangs with Revan in any aspect.

Yes he does in fact he supersedes him in dueling.

Yes, these Jedi Masters are among the well-known ones.

What were there names and feats?

SWTCE reveals that Sion possessed supernatural vitality and was exceedingly difficult to kill.

He had a hax technique that wouldn't allow him to die he has almost no other feats other then killing nameless and featless Jedi.

Syndicate
lol
:P

S_W_LeGenD
He had a hax technique that wouldn't allow him to die he has almost no other feats other then killing nameless and featless Jedi.
Well, he isn't a mook.

Also, terms such as nameless and featless are not logically sound because these characters aren't nameless and featless by virtue of being losers but simply not being explored in lore by authors.

Syndicate
Well, he isn't a mook.

Also, terms such as nameless and featless are not logically sound because these characters aren't nameless and featless by virtue of being losers but simply not being explored in lore by authors. [/QUOTE

Alright I'm willing to consider your line of thought who has Sion killed or defeated?

S_W_LeGenD
Alright I'm willing to consider your line of thought who has Sion killed or defeated?
Some Jedi and also chopped off an arm of Traya in a confrontation with her.

Stealth Moose
Totally dude actually Force Ghost Jinn > Ones.
no feats' she defeated the sith lord that nearly destroyed the jedi order.

I have what it takes to defeat him.

http://www.theliberaloc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/3927494150_260efae9d41-450x310.jpg

Return of the Kenyan.

Syndicate
Some Jedi and also chopped off an arm of Traya in a confrontation with her.
Were these Jedi skilled did they have any accolades and feats to back them up? Also I'll be off for a while so don't think I'm ignoring you or can't think up a response.

Fated Xtasy
Were these Jedi skilled did they have any accolades and feats to back them up? Also I'll be off for a while so don't think I'm ignoring you or can't think up a response.

Well, you don't survive the destruction of Exar Kun and Revan's empires as well as the internal fighting on korriban with having killed your fair share of Jedi and Dark Jedi, but to be fair you do make a valid point Sion hasn't Defeated any impressive Jedi Besides Jedi Master Lonna Cash and Meetra Surik, with Surik having to retreat because she was not strong enough yet, and even then we know very little of Master Vash's dueling and Force capabilities.

Syndicate
Yes I just don't believe he has enough viable feats to place him as a good duelist or a good force wielder.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy Surik having to retreat because she was not strong enough yet

Not to mention because they fought on Korriban, powerful nexus of the dark.

Syndicate
That too.

S_W_LeGenD
Actually; Darth Sion has vanquished many Jedi foes (KoTORCG)

Depiction of one of his victories:-

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090425052118/starwars/images/a/ab/Darth_Sion_CG.jpg

Here is some detailed information from the aforementioned source:

As a marauder for the Sith Empire during the Great Sith War, Sion flings himself at the Jedi, seeking death, instead he finds the opposite. Regularly surviving the frontline pandemonium, Sion acquire a pain tolerance that convinces him of his immortality. Inevitably, probability has its day and Sion is struck down.

Yet death does not come for Darth Sion, and each centimeter of his failing body comes alive with anguish, multiplying that infinitely distant point of pain one thousandfold until his brain threatens to collapse. Improbably, Sion gets up. And as he locks eyes with his attacker, Sion lets all his anger for being killed - all hatred clotting his heart - explode.

Sion finds that keeping his decomposing flesh tethered together with dark side energy is inexplicably painful, and requires endless concentration on the rage that festers inside him - but immortality is immortality.

Surviving the Sith backstabbing following the Jedi Civil War, Sion's abilities draw the eye of Revan's former master, the powerful Darth Traya. Sion learns much from the shrew, but grows frustrated with her abstract teachings. He conspires with Darth Nihilus to strip her powers and eventually severs Traya's hand. Sion embarks on a Jedi-assassination spree, "dying" many more times, but always ending more lives.

One Jedi especially gets underneath Sion's decrepit skin. The Jedi Exile proves to be remarkably resilient. Sion feels an alien feeling bud within him.: not respect for the female Jedi, not admiration, but an emotion quite intolerable. It causes his intense hatred to flag, threatening his tenuous hold on life, so Sion decides to destroy the woman responsible for this weakness. However, in their final confrontation, the Jedi Exile convinces the Dark Lord to release himself from his enslaving hatred. Rage and life flee Sion simultaneously, his undead body finally yielding to absolute necrosis.

KoTOCG also reveals that Sion is a master of Dark Healing techniques and possesses decent TK abilities.

Well, you don't survive the destruction of Exar Kun and Revan's empires as well as the internal fighting on korriban with having killed your fair share of Jedi and Dark Jedi, but to be fair you do make a valid point Sion hasn't Defeated any impressive Jedi Besides Jedi Master Lonna Cash and Meetra Surik, with Surik having to retreat because she was not strong enough yet, and even then we know very little of Master Vash's dueling and Force capabilities.
Nicely put.

However, Jedi Master Lonna Vash was a member of Jedi High Council so she is unlikely to be a mook as well.

Syndicate
Yet you don't have to be extremely strong or relatively powerful to anybody who's actually powerful to be on the council either especially during KOTOR. Along with that does Vash have any real feats or is he/she like the rest of the Jedi Sion defeated. Featless.

Fated Xtasy
Yet you don't have to be extremely strong or relatively powerful to anybody who's actually powerful to be on the council either especially during KOTOR. Along with that does Vash have any real feats or is he/she like the rest of the Jedi Sion defeated. Featless.

Well originally she was supposed to have a major role But due to time restraints and pressure from Lucasarts they(obsidian) were forced to cut a great majority of the Kotor 2 story and a lot of Lonna Vash's lines, so as a result the only thing we only found was her as dead corpse. So the only thing we do know is that she was ambushed by Sion, dueled him lost and was killed. Now I think Korriban's Nexus had a lot to with her.death. so in short she could've been a proficient lightsaber duelist however, because she literally had her entire story scrapped all we have is speculation and theory. She could've been a powerful lightsaber or a formidable force user or a moderate combination of both, her duel with Sion could've lasted very long or maybe he completely destroyed her, with minimal effort, unfortunately we don't know.

Syndicate
Then ant I stepped on earlier today could have been injected with growth serum and killed me yet it didn't...

Emperordmb
To all my dear star wars friends, Revanites, newcomers and people who see logic, ignore Intrepid37 all he wants is to get a rise out of all of us, he's a troll that wants attention and loves it, just ignore him, he sees no reason. Because all he wants is to piss you off. So please wise the hell up And pay no attention to him. D.F.T.T = Don't. Feed. The. Troll. Otherwise your just gonna get insulted And trolled. So don't even waste your breath on him.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
This is a spite thread. Revan's force feats vastly supercede Qui-Gon's, and he is likely his equal in swordsmanship. Revan stomps.

Revan doesn't have any Force Feats by this point though. cool

Not that I disagree.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Oh, would you just stop your butthurt retaliation and actually attempt to post half as much about Star Wars as you do about Jack?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, would you just stop your butthurt retaliation and actually attempt to post half as much about Star Wars as you do about Jack?
We are just warning new dudes about Jack being a troll dude, that's a fair warning, its not like we are starting a thread about Jack, its just a fair warning, so people know what their getting into.

Syndicate
I thin kit's pretty obvious that Intrep is a troll from his posts. What's strange is he's actually a pretty good poster in CV. Maybe he has multiple personalities.

Ursumeles

Fated Xtasy
**** I was such a damn tool, it's not even funny lmao.

Revan

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
powerful nexus of the dark.
Shut the **** up.

Trocity

K.

You made it Kotor Revan, not Revan Reborn, you little stinker.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Shut the **** up.

Haschwalth
Qui-gon low diff.

UCanShootMyNova
Man. I couldn't even spell 3 years ago. RIP.

nfactor1995
Revan lol

YousufKhan1212
Come on...

darthbane77
Revan stomps

Trocity
Gets stomped more like. What's he gonna do, make a wish?

Haschwalth
Qui gon is one of the best duelist in the order, that must mean he is stronger in the force than Revan.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Qui gon is one of the best duelist in the order, that must mean he is stronger in the force than Revan.
and tpm kenobi pressed qui gon (revans superior) slightly in a sparring match, so he would beat revan too

Prof. T.C McAbe
Qui-Gon wins. Not easily but still.

ChocolateMuesli
damn dude i was running kmc back in '14 LMAO

Haschwalth
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
and tpm kenobi pressed qui gon (revans superior) slightly in a sparring match, so he would beat revan too
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.