Rama and Mad Dog(The Raid Redemption) vs Hitgirl and Kickass(Kickass 1 &2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm surprised nobody has made a thread about characters from "The Raid" recently so I decided to make one up.

This is Rama from the first Raid movie against Hitgirl and Kickass using feats from both of their movies.

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Hitgirl and Kickass get their basic equipment(except no guns) while Rama gets two nightsticks and Mad Dog gets a machete.

So who wins.

Robtard
Asians

Lestov16
IDK. Hit Girl was trading blows with Mother Russia, who was an outright superhuman.

Robtard
Wasn't that after she was injected with go-go juice

marwash22
Hitgirl was getting her shit pushed in until she went all Wesley Gibson with the adrenaline shit.

marwash22
scenario 1 - Mad dog absolutely destroys them without help from Rama.

scenario 2 - not sure. Hitgirl's stick thingy could be a problem.

BruceSkywalker
rama and mad dog kick ass here..

hitgirl is a joke and so is kickass..

where is rj when you need him for this thread.. lol

The Spleen
Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't that after she was injected with go-go juice Yup, and said juice is in her equiment, as is guns and nades. Kickass goes down fast, but HG rapes in the end. In this case, the Asian's ends.

1: HG

2: HG

KingD19
Mad Dog might as well be on go-go juice. I don't see her being able to take either of them down, but together she gets destroyed.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by The Spleen
Yup, and said juice is in her equiment, as is guns and nades. Kickass goes down fast, but HG rapes in the end. In this case, the Asian's ends.

1: HG

2: HG

I said no guns and H2H means just that meaning that she doesn't get said juice.

1. Okay this one might be a bit on the spite side. Besides didn't Hitgirl get beat up by the first competent fighter she went up against?

2. I think this one might be a tad difficult only because of the weaponry of the Kickass duo

The Spleen
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I said no guns and H2H means just that meaning that she doesn't get said juice.

1. Okay this one might be a bit on the spite side. Besides didn't Hitgirl get beat up by the first competent fighter she went up against?

2. I think this one might be a tad difficult only because of the weaponry of the Kickass duo Oops, missed the no guns part. Nice gimping.

Well, you said basic gear. What is basic gear? And why is the adrenaline shot not standard gear? As I said, HG rapes both scenarios with the adrenaline juice. Acknowledge that and we can discuss the fight with no adrenaline shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.