Top Ten Intelligent Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who are the top ten most intelligent people in Star Wars?

Galan007
Plagueis and Palpatine would surely be among the list. As for non-force adepts: Thrawn gets my nod.

The Merchant
That one scientist who's able to do an equation that involves infinity.

Astor Ebligis
Bane's up there as far as Force Users go.

A Terrible Rod
Even with all of the horrible things TOR (well, the requisite novels, anyway) did to his character, Revan still had a sound tactical mind, and enough charisma to rally so much of the Order behind him.

And Kreia, obviously.

Emperordmb
Bane, Sidious, Plagueis, Thrawn, Revan, Yoda, and the Ones all come to mind.

Nephthys
The Ones came off as dumbasses to me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
abeloth is borderline retarded TBH.

Fated Xtasy
#1 Revan
#2 Palpatine
#3 Emperor Vitiate
#4 Meetra Surik
#5 Darth Plagueis
these are my top five most intelligent Jedi/sith with Revan being numero uno, because he's knowledgeable of war, the force, sith rituals and is considered a brilliant strategist and tactician by both the mandolorians and the echani cultures.
palpatine was second because his plan of destroying the jedi order and instigating its end while he was right underneath their noses is amazing, not to mention his overall knowledge of the dark side.
why Meetra Surik/The Exile is third. during her many travels from planet to planet Meetra was able to adjust to the moment with minimal effort, such as when she was able to organize the entire miltia on dantooine with little time to waste and minimal resources and her assisting the onderonian royal guard during the civil war on onderon, and she was able to push back the sith forces that laid siege to the Citadel Station, with vary few allies and minimal resources. while she is not as knowledgeable in the force as emperor Vitiate or Plagueis, she has learned ancient techniques like Beast control, Force Breath and the unique and rare Force Enlightenment, a technique that only those who are highly attuned with the force could learn.

Non-force adept beings.

#1 Mandalore The Ultimate And Cassus Fett
#2 Grand Admiral Thrawn
#3 Mon Mothma and Bail Organa
#4 Mandalore the preserver
#5 Boba Fett
Reason why Mandalore the Ultimate and Fett are number one was because they were one of the few non-jedi/sith that were able to bring the republic to its knees with their strategies and tactics that would only be stopped until the young jedi Revan would lead the counter attack against both mandolorians.

Reason why Canderous is on the list. As Mandalore, Canderous coordinated the scattered mandolarians who worked as either mercenaries or cargo haulers, he was instrumental in defeating the Sith during their siege of Citadel station, as he not only coordinated, but also lead the attack on Darth Nihilius' flagship and destroyed it.
I hope I don't need to explain why Mothma, Organa, Thrawn and Boba Fett. so that's my list

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Ones came off as dumbasses to me.
The Son and Daughter designed Centerpoint station, perhaps the greatest superweapon ever to exist. The Son also manipulated events to attain the Dagger of Mortis. The Daughter and Abeloth bathed in the pool of knowledge granting them some form of omniscience. Abeloth took control of the galaxy half a year after returning to the Galaxy. Abeloth was also capable of escaping a prison of black holes numerous times in the past. The Father was the oldest and wisest of them and was capable of keeping his children in check for at least a million years. And all of them individually have at least a million years of experience and knowledge.

Father kept himself, Son and Daughter separated from the rest of the Galaxy so they couldn't really do much.

Abeloth had her time in the Galaxy and strikes me as a highly intelligent individual, however as the epitome of Chaos she is emotionally unstable and pretty ****ing insane, often winning out over her intelligence.

Stealth Moose
Ignoring scientist archetypes and super geniuses, Atton Rand is far smarter than he lets on. The dude specializes in killing Jedi using misdirection and counting cards in his head.

Tzeentch
Palpatine, Mara Jade, Thrawn.

Q99
Gar Stazi is quite the tactical genius himself, outmaneuvering opposition sent against him for years, usually while outnumbered and outgunned.

Darth Maladi- I think. There are some very good brilliant plans on Legacy, and I'm not sure whether they're Maladi's or Krayts. The getting the galaxy to turn on the Jedi via sabotage of the vongiforming project, and finally, setting things up so that their enemies would virus-kill everything on Coruscant except for the Sith, thus destroying the enemy's alliance utterly and turning the galaxy against the Fel Empire at the same time they come out unharmed.

Putting aside the technical know-how to do all that stuff, those are some really good plans.

Also, in the KotoR comic, Haazen was quite good at manipulating people and playing them for fools.

The Gryph managed to play a group of Jedi *seers*.

Emperordmb
Now for a more detailed analysis on my ten picks, so in no particular order:

Darth Bane: He boasted an incredible learning curve, tactical ingenuity, and determination. He was highly informed and knowledgeable, possessing a room full of holo-displays for keeping up with important galactic events, and a library filled with Sith knowledge. Bane was also the creator of the Rule of Two, layed the groundwork for the Grand Plan, and started the sith powerbase of wealth and power for his order. He was also heavily implied by Plagueis to be second only to Sidious when it came to talent in deception, an accolade heavily supported by his feats.

Darth Sidious: He masterminded much of the Grand Plan and was responsible for it's execution. He was also an expert in manipulation and was believed to have the greatest deceptive talents amongst the Sith. He also possessed a wealth of Sith knowledge as the heir to Bane's legacy. He was also quite tactically adept, laying traps and such for people.

Darth Plagueis: He masterminded much of the Grand Plan and was an expert in economics. He was also a scientific genius in his own right, unlocking the secrets of the force and delving further into midi-chlorian studies than anyone else to the point to which he could halt his own aging process and recover from injury. He also conducted numerous experiments and held a vast library of Sith knowledge.

Thrawn: He was a tactical genius and he could gain an edge over adversaries just by studying their species art. He was also a master of deductive reasoning and could easily see through Han and Leia's subtle attempts to deceive him through transmissions while piecing their destination together through small details. He also promoted creative thinking and had no qualms about accepting ideas that weren't his own.

Revan: A noted tactical genius who spearheaded Republic victories in the Mandalorian wars, almost brought the Republic to its knees, and impressed the Echani with his tactical foresight. Revan was also highly knowledgeable about rituals and artifacts throughout the Galaxy. He was also highly proficient with technology.

Yoda: He was the wisest and oldest Jedi of them all and held nine-hundred years of experience and knowledge. He also was noted to be a brilliant tactician.

Son: He was one of the two designers of Cenerpoint Station (possibly the greatest superweapon ever to exist). His knowledge of the Dark Side also superseded any one else's, and he was capable of manipulating events to attain the Dagger of Mortis and convert Anakin to the Dark Side. He also had at least a million years of knowledge and experience under his belt.

Daughter: She was one of the two designers of Cenerpoint Station (possibly the greatest superweapon ever to exist). Her knowledge of the Light Side also superseded any one else's, and she attained great knowledge by bathing in the Pool of Knowledge. She also had at least a million years of knowledge and experience under her belt.

Abeloth: She has escaped a prison of black holes numerous times in the past, and has taken over the Galaxy within less than a year of returning to it. She also bathed in the Pool of Knowledge and has over a million years of knowledge and experience under her belt.

Father: He was a practical and calculating individual who clearly was smart enough to keep his children in check for a million years. He also had at least a million years of knowledge and experience under his belt.

PTforthewin
Lama Su, Thrawn, Tan We, Sidi

PTforthewin
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Lama Su, Thrawn, Tan We, Sidi Lama Su, Tan We, Sidious, Vitiate, Plageuis, Thrawn, Yoda, Yoda's master, Oppa Rancisis, and Sifo Dyas and Jango Fett

Darth Abonis
It depends on what you deem as "supreme intelligence". Thrawn is tactically brilliant, but is he a mathematician or scientist? No. We don't know his academic ability. I deem "smartest" as being brilliant in the science or mathematical fields. Here is my list.

1.Bevel Lemelisk- The engineer who created the Death Star.

2. Darth Tenebrous- invented a retrovirus to infect others with his consciousness and a master of Bith Science.

3. Darth Plagueis- High intellectual type. Mastered Midi-chlorian manipulation.

4.Qwi Xux- brilliant scientist involved in the Death Star creation.

5.The evil Sith scientist in SWTOR, who merged all of the Empire's superweapons together.

Intrepid37
Oh yeah, Tenebrous is probably the number 1. Guy calculates the future with math.

Stealth Moose
Seriously?

S_W_LeGenD
In no specific order:

- Revan
- Palpatine (Darth Sidious)
- Sith Emperor (Vitiate)
- Thrawn
- Kriea (Darth Traya)
- Marka Ragnos
- Darth Baras
- Darth Malgus
- Darth Bane
- Vergere
- Darth Plagueis

In-fact, list will not be small for this topic.

Stealth Moose
Ragnos has no brain featz. No Tenebraelalaa?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ragnos has no brain featz. No Tenebraelalaa?

I'm sure he meant Ragnos was knowledgeable in terms of sith rituals/sorcery/alchemy, which is understandable.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Seriously?
Pretty sure. Haven't read the book in some time, though.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm sure he meant Ragnos was knowledgeable in terms of sith rituals/sorcery/alchemy, which is understandable.

Ragnos also outsmarted most of his enemies for a century in an empire of Sith and was noted for his cunning, but I was jesting.

Originally posted by Intrepid37
Pretty sure. Haven't read the book in some time, though.

That's a retarded concept.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Galan007
Plagueis and Palpatine would surely be among the list. As for non-force adepts: Thrawn gets my nod.

thumb up

The scope and scale of Palpatine's scheme is mindboggling.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
fapfapfapfapfapPalpatinefapfapfapfapfap

The_Tempest
In fact, Palps solos this list.

NewGuy01
This thread was made specifically for Ant to see Revsn on people's lists. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.