How powerful is Darth Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I made this on another topic, but I plan to go more in depth here. I also have double-checked everything, so LeGenD, don't bust by balls this time.

I have came to the conclusion Darth Revan is roughly the equal to Revan during his Lehon quest as seen in Knights of the Old Republic, Here is why:

In the loading screens of Knights of the Old Republic it states:
"Of the two traitorous Sith, Revan was the stronger. Malak grudgingly assumed the role of apprentice."
This hereby confirms Darth Revan>Darth Malak (not amped). I say "not amped" because the player does not yet even know about the Star Forge.

However also in Knights of the Old Republic on the Leviathan, Darth Malak canonically defeats Revan, as seen by the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6eDFobJXg

Then, Revan goes on board the Star Forge to confront Darth Malak, and Darth Malak states: "You are stronger then I thought. Stronger then you ever were during your reign as the Dark Lord. I did not think that was possible."

So far, we confirmed three points:
-Darth Revan is indeed more powerful then Darth Malak
-Darth Malak is more powerful then Leviathan Revan
-Star Forge Revan is more powerful then Darth Revan

However, this doesn't solve the question, does it? Let's look deeper:
The quests in between Leviathan and the Star Forge were Korriban and Lehon.

In the Korriban quest, Revan is actually educated on the Dark Side of the Force. And remember due to the fact his memory on the Dark Side is destroyed, he needs to relearn everything he did. So the question is, when does he? Throughout Knights of the Old Republic, the player as the option to use Dark Side powers, Light Side powers, or both. Since at this time Revan is a Jedi, who just realized he was once a Sith, while being watched over by Bastila, and the fact the game is canonically on a Light Side quest, it is not far-fetched to say his knowledge on Sith lore is limited until Korriban.

Notice how I said until Korriban, because like I said above, Revan is once again educated on the Dark Side on Korriban. By the end of the Korriban quest, Revan is forced to kill two terentateks and the two masters of the Sith Academy. As you can tell, this quest gives Revan a huge boost, because he is now highly skilled in both sides of the Force.

After such, Revan goes to Lehon. He goes to Lehon with knowledge on both sides of the Force, and is able to experiment/practice/learn further about both sides. Also with such said, the quest after this is the Star Forge, and Revan by the point of the Star Forge is superior to Darth Revan, therefore, as logic holds, Revan finally becomes Darth Revan's equal on Lehon, and surpasses him toward the end of such quest, or the beginning of the Star Forge one.

Hopefully you all agree with my assessment, and if you see anything incorrect please point it out. Hopefully this will bring some light to Darth Revan, who is a character that is relatively featless. Now he can hopefully get back into versus threads.

Fated Xtasy
I don't know dude, I mean the darth bane book says that Revans had knowledge of Ancient sith rituals the Revan may or may not have tried, so who knows we have no quotes or evidence that he used any amazing sith rituals, alchemy or sorcery. Darth Revan is a complete unknown to us

DarthAnt66
But that is irrelevant to anything I have posted above. sad ^

Darth Abonis
I think by SWTOR: Revan he is stronger than Darth Revan ever was.

NewGuy01
Even long before SWTOR he's surpassed Darth.

Nephthys
Darth Revan < Kotor Revan < Revan Reborn.

Malak does say that he's surpassed Revan, though being less powerful that's hard to take seriously. He may at least pretty close though.

DarthAnt66
What point do you mean by "Kotor Revan"...Lehon Revan?

Malak says he surpassed Darth Revan (at least three times, actually), but that is more or less greed then actual canon. I would put a direct canonical quote over his word.

Nephthys
Revan by the end of the game is clearly superior to his past self. I don't know when he surpassed himself, but it was obviously after the reveal, on the last planet or Lehon.

DarthAnt66
Did you not read my thread, did you disagree with it, or ignore everything I wrote, because in the thread I went over when I believe he surpassed himself in somewhat good detail.
*annoyed flicker with eyes*

Nephthys
I might have skimmed it before bed, idk.

Stealth Moose
What kind of ***** goes to bed before 2 PM?

Nephthys
It was 4 AM for me.

Stealth Moose
Damn, you up late.

Nephthys
With the time difference, you guys are usually at your most active around mid-night and later for me, so I'm usually up late talking to you.

Stealth Moose
Makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.