SSJ Gotenks vs LSSJ Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Gotenks without any training in the ROSAT.
Broly as of movie 10.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Based
Gotenks without any training in the ROSAT.
Broly as of movie 10.

Gotenks makes Broly whelp for help.

chasedown
Gotenks wins he fought on par with super buu whose capable of more destruction than broly did in movie 10

At the end of the day brolly was beaten by a full powered supersaiyan. Gotenks is leagues stronger than that

Yamcha
Wouldn't need SS3 but I could see something like this happening >.>.
http://i57.tinypic.com/dz6zr5.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/2rp8cbn.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/1znpwls.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Hmm... Pre-Rosat SSJ Gotenks? We don't know how strong he is. Presumably still weaker than fat Buu though.

This is actually a better thread than you guys are giving it credit for. Gotenks got shat on by fat Buu before going into the ROSAT, and Broly nearly defeated two MSSJ2's, and two SSJ1's. That's above Perfect Cell level, but still below fat Buu level. It would be an intense fight, but I think that ultimately, Gotenks would lose because of his time limit. Post ROSAT though? Shit-stomps Broly casually.

chasedown
Brolly fought an ssj2?

SSJGGogeta
Have you seen the second movie? lol

He fought AT LEAST ONE SSJ2, presumably two though.

chasedown
Gohan was weak as hell at that point so its not really a feat. He was considerabally weaker than when he was a kid

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by chasedown
Gohan was weak as hell at that point so its not really a feat. He was considerabally weaker than when he was a kid

Sooo... he beat a SSJ2. The feat still stands. He almost beat a weakened SSJ2, MSSJ2, and two SSJ1's, and would have won if Trunks wasn't there. Either way, that's a low SSJ3-high SSJ2 level feat.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Sooo... he beat a SSJ2. The feat still stands. He almost beat a weakened SSJ2, MSSJ2, and two SSJ1's, and would have won if Trunks wasn't there. Either way, that's a low SSJ3-high SSJ2 level feat.

Are you referring to the first Broly Movie? He never fought a ssj2.

He only fought a piss weak ssj2 in the second movie.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Are you referring to the first Broly Movie? He never fought a ssj2.

He only fought a piss weak ssj2 in the second movie.

Nope. The one where Goku as a MSSJ2 fueled a super kamehameha with SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Goten. He never really FOUGHT a SSJ2(other than Gohan, presumably), but he did nearly win a colossal beam struggle with TWO SSJ2'S, along with an MSSJ, and would have won if Trunks didn't negate his extra ki blasts.

chasedown
Wtf

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Nope. The one where Goku as a MSSJ2 fueled a super kamehameha with SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Goten. He never really FOUGHT a SSJ2(other than Gohan, presumably), but he did nearly win a colossal beam struggle with TWO SSJ2'S, along with an MSSJ, and would have won if Trunks didn't negate his extra ki blasts.

At that point I don't think Goku had truly reached the level of Cell Saga Gohan. And Gohan of that time was much weaker. And Goten would have been nothing. I have always put Broly much weaker then Cell in his first movie, and then around the same as Cell in his second movie due to Saiyans getting stronger when recovering from near death. Having Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan in front of both of them. Either way, we both seem to be putting Broly under the level of SSJ Gotenks.

chasedown
I think Kid gohan ssj2 can beat broly lol he kicks and punches ppl in half

Like he literally knocks opponents heads of their shoulders

SSJGGogeta
At that point I don't think Goku had truly reached the level of Cell Saga Gohan. And Gohan of that time was much weaker. And Goten would have been nothing. I have always put Broly much weaker then Cell in his first movie, and then around the same as Cell in his second movie due to Saiyans getting stronger when recovering from near death. Having Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan in front of both of them. Either way, we both seem to be putting Broly under the level of SSJ Gotenks.

How is Broly from the first movie weaker than Cell? He took on and defeated Super Trunks, Super Vegeta, MSSJ Goku, MSSJ Gohan, and Super Piccolo. He was only beaten by their combined strength in Goku's body. Cell would get eaten by Broly during the first movie. Unless we're talking about Super Perfect Cell.

At "that point", Goku was a MSSJ2. That is above even Super Perfect Cell. Broly still beat the combo of him, SSJ2 Gohan, and SSJ1 Goten. Only because of Trunks could they win. That is, as I said before, a high MSSJ2-low SSJ3 feat. Gotenks gets eaten by second coming Broly, until he trained in the ROSAT.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by chasedown
I think Kid gohan ssj2 can beat broly lol he kicks and punches ppl in half

Like he literally knocks opponents heads of their shoulders

What does that have to do with the shit in my toilet?

Are you saying he could beat Bills or SSJG Goku because he can "knock peoples heads off"?

Like for real, go suck Yajirobe's smegma-infested kielbasa bro.

Dramatic Gecko
SSJGG Plays too much Raging Blast. Broly is far under Cell. Two Ascended Super Saiyans, Two Full Power Super Saiyans and One Super Namekian is still not as strong as Cell. I should point out Cell never used his full strength against Goku. He Only used it on Gohan who was UNAFFECTED due to sheer power that far out did anything Broly can use in any movie.

However, The Second Coming Broly is Stronger due to Saiyan genetics. He is a match for Cell (not Super Cell). However he did pose a challenge due to the Fighters (bar Goku) being considerably weaker.

Chasedown is referring to Bojack, who was said to be as strong as Cell. Hence how Gohan made him his *****.

chasedown
SSJGG Plays too much Raging Blast. Broly is far under Cell. Two Ascended Super Saiyans, Two Full Power Super Saiyans and One Super Namekian is still not as strong as Cell. I should point out Cell never used his full strength against Goku. He Only used it on Gohan who was UNAFFECTED due to sheer power that far out did anything Broly can use in any movie.

However, The Second Coming Broly is Stronger due to Saiyan genetics. He is a match for Cell (not Super Cell). However he did pose a challenge due to the Fighters (bar Goku) being considerably weaker.

Chasedown is referring to Bojack, who was said to be as strong as Cell. Hence how Gohan made him his *****.

Thank you and id like to add if brolly came in contact with that gohan instead of his much more docile and weaker older self brolly would have got his ass whooped.

Ssj2 kid gohan is purely ruthless and waaaay stronger than his older self.

I love how he puts words into my mouth i never said anything about a super saiyan god.

chasedown
Also during the kameheha blast goku, gohan,goku were only super saiyan 1

He lost to three super saiyans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.