Kreia Vs Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The unorthodox Jedi Master turned dark lord of the sith Vs the Maul Brothers
Sabers(Kreia was skilled in Makashi, Soresu, Shii-Cho, Niman and Trakata )
Force Powers(no insta drain or wtfpwn by kreia, be fair) all else goes
All-Out
On Korriban. both sides are amplified.
all of the combatants are in their prime, that means Kreia at the end KOTOR 2 and TCW Maul and Savage. who wins?

Stealth Moose
Blocking a trademark power which Kreia all but invented in the KotOR era is like saying Vader can't use choke or Sidious can't use lightning.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Blocking a trademark power which Kreia all but invented in the KotOR era is like saying Vader can't use choke or Sidious can't use lightning.

its an un fair advantage, I mean she can use regular drain, but if I allowed giga drain or whatever it would guarantee her victory considering she used that move on three jedi masters and on dozens of sith assassins on Malachor V, I hope you and the other can understand

Nephthys
Kreias not this good.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, Kreia doesn't possess this much force goddery.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
its an un fair advantage, I mean she can use regular drain, but if I allowed giga drain or whatever it would guarantee her victory considering she used that move on three jedi masters and on dozens of sith assassins on Malachor V, I hope you and the other can understand

Except it's a core part of her moveset and instrumental in her dominance as a Sith. Without it, she's handicapped. Also, since she is both handless and blind, this makes you prejudice against the disabled.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Except it's a core part of her moveset and instrumental in her dominance as a Sith. Without it, she's handicapped. Also, since she is both handless and blind, this makes you prejudice against the disabled.
I genuinely enjoyed that joke, anyway lets not count her out yet I mean she could take on maul and savage using Trakata No? simultaneously wielding three or two lightsaber while physically using hers can Savage and Maul really stand four or three sabers? that's a um genuine question by the way..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In a best case scenario Traya would subdue Savage with lightning, as I don't think Savage knows how to block it. And that's the best case.

Stealth Moose
It's kinda difficult to tell. She could zap Savage like a *****, but Maul might cut her down even solo.

carthage
Without drain, Kreia takes Savage out.

But Maul kills her shortly afterwards. That is if Maul and Savage dont attack her at once in which case she dies quite rapidly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.