Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plageuis VS Darth Marr and Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
I think team 1 god stomp with Midiclorian drain

NewGuy01
Team 1 stomps.

Nephthys
Team 2 is outgunned.

Intrepid37
Yup.

Emperordmb
I'm going with team one here. Marr doesn't have enough to put him on par with either of his opponents and Revan certainly doesn't have what it takes to make up for that.

Nalaniel
Definitely team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Seems like Team 1 is being undersold here.

I will do the honors:-

About Darth Revan:

This statement is self-explanatory.

About Darth Marr:

---

To become a Dark Council member in the first place:

It shall be kept in mind that competition for Dark Council occurred in excess of competition for obtaining the rank of Sith Lord beforehand.

Darth Marr acquired the position of DEFENCE OF THE EMPIRE. He held on to his position for decades and eventually became the de-factor leader of the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire in absence of Sith Emperor.

--- --- ---

My verdict is that Team 1 can win as well and is not outmatched in this contest.

--- --- ---

Sources:-

KoTORCG = Knights of The Old Republic: Campaign Guide
SWTOR(E) = Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

Emperordmb
You seem to be confusing team one and team two.

S_W_LeGenD
Sorry, my bad. My argument is about Team 2.

Arhael
A useless accolade considering that he got stomped by one of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Arhael
A useless accolade considering that he got stomped by one of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history.
Which makes Vitiate good, not Revan bad.

NewGuy01
Plagueis is canonically the most powerful dark lord up to the Plagueis novel, though.

Nephthys
Wasn't that only his own opinion? Or written on the back of the book?

Intrepid37
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Plagueis is canonically the most powerful dark lord up to the Plagueis novel, though.
The apparant stance is that back covers are non canon.

But I agree.

ares834
Yeah, I know it's written on the back of the book but that's pretty much useless.

Edit: beaten to the punch

Nalaniel
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/darth-plagueismagister-hego-damask-respect-thread/83363/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/darth-tenebrous-respect-thread/97317/

You can find many good feats from Tenebrous and Plagueis in these threads.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
The apparant stance is that back covers are non canon.

But I agree.

Tulak Hord >

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tulak Hord >
Plagueis strips him of his midi chlorians, then has his corpse have sex with Venamis'.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Which makes Vitiate good, not Revan bad.
thumb up

Originally posted by Arhael
More accurately, by one of the most powerful Force-users in galactic history (almost god-like).

Anyways, Emperor Vitiate is not in this contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.