Atton Rand/Carth v. Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Atton and Carth obviously as of their respective KotOR appearances. Both get double blasters. Luke as of RotJ, with his green saber. Neutral setting, no nexus, no PIS.

Nephthys
Luke. His blaster reflection was noted to be refined by this point.

Stealth Moose
Really? I was thinking he got tagged on the sand barge.

Intrepid37
He did deflect fire from about 120 troopers in Shadows of the Empire, iirc.

Stealth Moose
At the same time or over the course of six weeks?

Intrepid37
Same time simultaneously.

Stealth Moose
So if they shot every two seconds, two to three shots (because their carbines typically fire in burst), for even twenty seconds, this means Luke somehow deflected 2,400 to 3,600 shots.

Calling BS on that one. Context please.

Intrepid37
lol

Fated Xtasy
this thread is a little one sided, but screw it I'll play along , Luke Obviously wins, I mean all we have is atton who is a jedi killer so that's something, but carth is a weak link here, i mean he may have battled Karath on the leviathan, but we don't know how Carth contributed to the battle, just like we don't how atton was against Jedi during his time as a Sith assassin for Revan's Empire, his techniques for Jedi may work against Jedi who may something to lose but luke's alone maybe if Leia(RotJ) was with Luke, atton may be able to distract Luke for a brief period while Carth tries to gun luke down, even then nothing's guaranteed, maybe all they succeeded in doing was pissing Luke off even more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.