Deadpool vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Fight in NYC

Impediment
Thor.

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool

Psychotron
Thor, unless Deadpool can cut him.

Silent Master
Thor.

Firefly218
Weapon X deadpool can actually do some damage. Thor still wins though

Zack Fair
Optic blast gets denied by Mjolnir. Teleportation will be really tricky and dangerous with the adamantium katanas. Thor still has flight, strength, durability and other powers over him.

Thor wins unless Barrakapool can get some licks in.

BruceSkywalker
nothing in deadpool's repertoire from X-O: Wolverine tells me he can put Thor down for the count

maxivitopowe
And nothing suggests that Thor can put WXI down for good

Zack Fair
Except one single regular hammer strike. A tornado. Lightning charged hammer strike. Joutenheim buster. Hammer throw. Etc.

Silent Master
It's been awhile but I don't recall DP having an adamantium skeleton, just adamantium swords..in fact didn't Logan cut off his head?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's been awhile but I don't recall DP having an adamantium skeleton, just adamantium swords..in fact didn't Logan cut off his head? Exactly.

Teleportation is the only thing keeping Barrakapool from getting oneshot the moment the start fights.

maxivitopowe
Unless I'm mistaken WXI was still alive St the end of Origins right?

Silent Master
There was an end credit scene where his body-less head opens his eyes, but for all we know he died a few seconds later; it's not like he's shown up in any later movies.

Lestov16
Without an adamantium skeleton, Thor will literally tear him limb from limb

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Unless I'm mistaken WXI was still alive St the end of Origins right?
As just a head, so he really couldn't do anything as there is no indication that it could still control the body iirc.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
As just a head, so he really couldn't do anything as there is no indication that it could still control the body iirc. thumb up

Surviving getting beheaded only makes this encounter more sad.

Time Immemorial
Thor utterly turns him into baby food.

The Spleen
Lol, Deadpool rapes. He'll port behind Cap and rip his spine out. Cap never, not once, displayed any type of precog.

Silent Master
Cap isn't in this thread.

The Spleen
Ahahaa, I meant Thor. Epic typo, apologies.

Silent Master
Deadpool hasn't shown anywhere near the strength needed to rip out Thor's spine.

The Spleen
Deadpool hasn't shown anywhere near the strength needed to rip out Thor's spine. Adamantium blades>>>Thor's spine. Hell, steel blades>>>Thor's spine.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Spleen
Adamantium blades>>>Thor's spine. Hell, steel blades>>>Thor's spine.

First, you said rip out...using swords would be cutting out.

BTW, you have no proof that DP has the strength needed to even cut Thor.

Psychotron

BTW, you have no proof that DP has the strength needed to even cut Thor.

Well, Loki did cut him him with a non-adamantium blade and what strength feats does Loki have?

God Cloth Seiya
Loki got owned by hawkeye

loki stabbed thor with a knife

Adamantium > Hawkeye > Knife > Thor (LOL not really)

But I still think deadpool wins though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, Loki did cut him him with a non-adamantium blade and what strength feats does Loki have?

Loki's daggers weren't normal, they were glowing and one-shotting Frost Giants in Thor's first movie; plus Loki was able to block attacks from Thor and send Cap flying with his strikes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Loki got owned by hawkeye

loki stabbed thor with a knife

Adamantium > Hawkeye > Knife > Thor (LOL not really)

But I still think deadpool wins though.

Post the vid where Hawkeye owned Loki, because in the movie I saw Loki got right back up and then was attacked by the Hulk.

Psychotron
Loki's daggers weren't normal, they were glowing and one-shotting Frost Giants in Thor's first movie; plus Loki was able to block attacks from Thor and send Cap flying with his strikes.

Oh, the daggers glowed? That changes everything.

Loki clearly possesses super strength, but to what degree is unknown. Adamantium has been able to cut pretty much everything, it's not impossible that it can cut Thor, a guy who hid from bullets, as well.

God Cloth Seiya

Don't remembering them glowing and that doesn't really mean anything. Frost giants don't have many feats, and Loki did't block thors attack with a knife. Cap is a human amongest gods and didn't really do anything high end in those movies.

Post the vid where Hawkeye owned Loki, because in the movie I saw Loki got right back up and then was attacked by the Hulk.

Hawkeye shot an arrow, Loki tried to be bad ass by catching and smiling at it. It blew up in his face.

OWNED.

Lestov16
Lol, Deadpool rapes. He'll port behind Cap and rip his spine out. Cap never, not once, displayed any type of precog.

OK dude, you're like 3 for 3 in choosing the wrong victor for a thread. Just....why?

Silent Master
Oh, the daggers glowed? That changes everything.

Loki clearly possesses super strength, but to what degree is unknown. Adamantium has been able to cut pretty much everything, it's not impossible that it can cut Thor, a guy who hid from bullets, as well.

Movie adamantium never cut anything on Thor's level of durability.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
OK dude, you're like 3 for 3 in choosing the wrong victor for a thread. Just....why?

He's trolling, I suspect that he might be a sock for a previously banned poster.

God Cloth Seiya

He doesn't really have that many good durability feats.

Silent Master
He doesn't really have that many good durability feats.

You mean like taking hits from the Hulk and an amped Iron-man, blasts from Odin's spear, the Bi-Frost explosion etc?

God Cloth Seiya
Got impaled by Loki, Iron man isn't that strong, Feats from Odin?

Lestov16
What material is Loki's knife made of. Highly doubt it's a terrestrial element.
IM isn't that strong? What?

Do you have a quote from any of the XM films saying adamantium is the strongest material in the universe? Even if so, I doubt they took the materials of Asgard into account.

Silent Master
Got impaled by Loki, Iron man isn't that strong, Feats from Odin?

Not normal daggers, as they were shown to be magical. Iron-man was amped to 475% and Odin's spear disintegrated a Frost Giant.

God Cloth Seiya
Frost giants don't have many feats.

Adamantium should be > than Magic Knife

Iron man still hasn't shown many strength feats.

Silent Master

Lestov16

Adamantium should be > than Magic
Is this statement based on film feats, or it's reputation in the comics?

Silent Master
Frost giants don't have many feats.

Adamantium should be > than Magic Knife

Iron man still hasn't shown many strength feats.

Loki is a Frost Giant and he has several good feats.

Proof?

A non-amped Iron-man kicked Thor through a tree so hard that it shattered.

Psychotron

True, but it's cut everything else. It's pure speculation, but if Barakpool can cut him then he wins.

Lestov16
The problem with film adamantium is that it has only cut terrestrial materials. There is nothing to suggest it can cut an alien god.

Silent Master
True, but it's cut everything else. It's pure speculation, but if Barakpool can cut him then he wins.

Assuming that Thor doesn't hit him with lightning, his fist, Mjolnir (either thrown or melee and charged or uncharged) use a tornado etc.

roughrider
Thor creates lightning strikes everywhere; Deadpool goes down. He's not fast enough to teleport around them.

Psychotron
Assuming that Thor doesn't hit him with lightning, his fist, Mjolnir (either thrown or melee and charged or uncharged) use a tornado etc.

Teleporation fixes that problem.

The problem with film adamantium is that it has only cut terrestrial materials. There is nothing to suggest it can cut an alien god.

Just because he's an alien (not a god in these shitty movies), doesn't mean he can't be cut as Loki proved.

Silent Master
Teleporation fixes that problem.

His teleportation didn't stop Logan and Victor from being able to block and land attacks and with Thor's strength it will only take one.

God Cloth Seiya
Loki is a Frost Giant and he has several good feats.

Proof?

A non-amped Iron-man kicked Thor through a tree so hard that it shattered.

Loki is stronger than most frost giants

Cause adamantium= OP as shit, and that dagger doesn't have many feats.

Cool threw a tree, he kicked a 200 something pound person through a tree.

God Cloth Seiya
His teleportation didn't stop Logan and Victor from being able to block and land attacks and with Thor's strength it will only take one. They predicted his movements and it was because of the plot device.

If there is no plot device then deadpool should have beaten them.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor creates lightning strikes everywhere; Deadpool goes down. He's not fast enough to teleport around them. Hasn't Thor shown to only be able to shoot one lightning bolt at a time?

Optic blast > Lightning
Claws > Fist
Healing factor>tornado
Teleportation > Hammer can't hit him

Silent Master
If you want to disqualify that fight based on PIS, then DP has zero feats of using teleportation.

God Cloth Seiya
If you want to disqualify that fight based on PIS, then DP has zero feats of using teleportation. You based that off nothing

Silent Master
Hasn't Thor shown to only be able to shoot one lightning bolt at a time?

No, he took out an entire street of aliens at once.

Proof?

Lestov16

Cause adamantium= OP as shit

WTF does that mean? Please translate this into empirical screenfeats.

Also, please provide a response to this:
Do you have a quote from any of the XM films saying adamantium is the strongest material in the universe? Even if so, I doubt they took the materials of Asgard into account.

Silent Master

He actually seemed to be weaker, as he did everything in his power to avoid direct confrontation with other Frost Giants.

It has feats of one-shotting Frost Giants and injuring Thor, do I really need to mention all of Thor's feats again?

Which is at least a 1,000 times more impressive than any of DP's strength feats.

Time Immemorial

Cause adamantium= OP as shit, and that dagger doesn't have many feats.

Cool threw a tree, he kicked a 200 something pound person through a tree.

The dagger cut through Thor's armor which is stronger then adamentium.

Try and go kick a god through a tree and see how you fair.

Deadpool lost against wolverine and sabertooth.

He dies

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The dagger cut through Thor's armor which is stronger then adamentium.

Try and go kick a god through a tree and see how you fair.

Deadpool lost against wolverine and sabertooth.

He dies

Based on?

Give me a suit and I will

Due to plot device

nope

God Cloth Seiya
He actually seemed to be weaker, as he did everything in his power to avoid direct confrontation with other Frost Giants.

It has feats of one-shotting Frost Giants and injuring Thor, do I really need to mention all of Thor's feats again?

Which is at least a 1,000 times more impressive than any of DP's strength feats.

Avoiding doesn't mean anything

Thor has been hurt by iron man who isn't very strong, getting kicked through a tree isn't that impressive

No not really

God Cloth Seiya
WTF does that mean? Please translate this into empirical screenfeats.

Also, please provide a response to this:

OP stands for overpowering

Never said it was the strongest material in the world, it was never stated but the only thing that seems to cut it is heated adamantium.

Time Immemorial

Thor has been hurt by iron man who isn't very strong, getting kicked through a tree isn't that impressive

No not really

Thor was never hurt by Iron man, Hulk never even hurt Thor and neither did the 30k foot drop from the Hellicarrier.

The only person to shown to hurt Thor was Loki and Kurse.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor was never hurt by Iron man, Hulk never even hurt Thor and neither did the 30k foot drop from the Hellicarrier.

The only person to shown to hurt Hulk was Loki and Kurse.

Actually he was hurt by both Hulk and Iron man

Thor also was in a container thing and was getting slugged around in it and showed pain while hitting the walls. He also didn't fall 30k because he broke out of it and flew off. He has never survived that length of a fall. Hell Hulk was KO'ed when he fell.

I think you mean thor not hulk

Time Immemorial
Actually he was hurt by both Hulk and Iron man

Thor also was in a container thing and was getting slugged around in it and showed pain while hitting the walls. He also didn't fall 30k because he broke out of it and flew off. He has never survived that length of a fall. Hell Hulk was KO'ed when he fell.

I think you mean thor not hulk

He was not hurt by Ironman, Captain had to stop the fight before Thor was going to do him in.

He was flying around in a falling container and hitting the sides, pain does not equal hurt. I might hit my elbow on a the refrigerator but am I hurt? No, Im in brief pain, life goes on. That does not mean I'm hurt.

The only people to have actually hurt Thor has been Kurse and Loki.

Terminator said in T2 he feels pain, does that mean he is hurt? No

God Cloth Seiya
He was not hurt by Ironman, Captain had to stop the fight before Thor was going to do him in.

He was flying around in a falling container and hitting the sides, pain does not equal hurt. I might hit my elbow on a the refrigerator but am I hurt? No, Im in brief pain, life goes on. That does not mean I'm hurt.

The only people to have actually hurt Thor has been Kurse and Loki.

Terminator said in T2 he feels pain, does that mean he is hurt? No

Yeah he hurt him, not sure but wasn't Thor breathing pretty hard after the fight?

He was grunting because it was slinging him like a rag doll and was grunting which shows pain. Yes if you hit your elbow on the refrigerator that is hurting yourself. Pain does equal Hurt.

Like I said he was shown to be hurt by iron man.

Terminator doesn't really feel anything because hes a robot. Then again when he was near death in T3 he just got the shit beat out of him and could barely walk straight. That shows he was injured and hurt from the fight.

Time Immemorial
Yeah he hurt him, not sure but wasn't Thor breathing pretty hard after the fight?

He was grunting because it was slinging him like a rag doll and was grunting which shows pain. Yes if you hit your elbow on the refrigerator that is hurting yourself. Pain does equal Hurt.

Like I said he was shown to be hurt by iron man.

Terminator doesn't really feel anything because hes a robot. Then again when he was near death in T3 he just got the shit beat out of him and could barely walk straight. That shows he was injured and hurt from the fight.

No Terminator felt pain, pain does not equal being hurt. Who cares if he felt pain, did the Hulk thrashing and then being dropped into the ground from the helli carrier do anything to him at all, did it slow him down at all? No. He wasn't hurt. Was he injured, was he unable to fight, was his arm broken? Did he have to go to the healing room, no? He was not hurt or injured.

Breathing hard does not equal being hurt, and your mis quoting movie parts, he was breathing hard after he showed up to help Captain America in New York. Not after fighting Hulk.

He showed up to Loki after fighting Hulk and was just fine.

Injured is a different story, being unable to fight, which he had not shown that after Hulk or the Helicarrier. He was fine.

God Cloth Seiya
No Terminator felt pain, pain does not equal being hurt. Who cares if he felt pain, did the Hulk thrashing and then being dropped into the ground from the helli carrier do anything to him at all, did it slow him down at all? No. He wasn't hurt. Was he injured, was he unable to fight, was his arm broken? Did he have to go to the healing room, no? He was not hurt or injured.

Breathing hard does not equal being hurt, and your mis quoting movie parts, he was breathing hard after he showed up to help Captain America in New York. Not after fighting Hulk.

He showed up to Loki after fighting Hulk and was just fine.

Injured is a different story, being unable to fight, which he had not shown that after Hulk or the Helicarrier. He was fine.

He was KO'ed
/argument

Shows how much stamina he doesn't have, he got tired by fighting iron man. That only pulled off a few attacks to.

Uh no after the fight it goes straight to the helicarrier. It doesn't even shoe them capturing it just skips straight to the helicarrier and saying that they captured him. Also Loki let them capture him.

Alright injured, the more injured you are the less you can fight. Optic blast has also shown good feats. It should be enough to hurt thor and he eventually will KO him.

Time Immemorial
Again your lying, he was never KO'

Ill tell you who was KO, deadpool when he got his head cut off.

Thor stoped the Destroyer blast which is way more powerful then Optic Blast

Thor wins, you lose and your argument on all cases as Ironman's armor was failing and your friend captain america had to save him.

Thor never showed being tired fighting ironman, your lying.

Thor beats Deadpool easier then he beat the destroyer.

Silent Master

No not really

IOW, you're just going to ignore and lowball feats. Looks like quan has got another follower.

God Cloth Seiya
Again your lying, he was never KO'

Ill tell you who was KO, deadpool when he got his head cut off.

Thor stoped the Destroyer blast which is way more powerful then Optic Blast

Thor wins, you lose and your argument on all cases as Ironman's armor was failing and your friend captain america had to save him.

Thor never showed being tired fighting ironman, your lying.

Thor beats Deadpool easier then he beat the destroyer.

Hulk was KO'ed from the fall as shown with the conversation with the janitor and banner.

LOL I'm lying? Deadpool has never been KO'ed as shown in the movie.

Destroyer doesn't have many destructive feats. Optic blast has better destructive feats than the detroyer.

This made no sense

Ok my bad I thought he was now your falling back onto 2 year old names. Real mature

No he doesn't rage boy.

Time Immemorial
Hulk was KO'ed from the fall as shown with the conversation with the janitor and banner.

LOL I'm lying? Deadpool has never been KO'ed as shown in the movie.

Destroyer doesn't have many destructive feats. Optic blast has better destructive feats than the detroyer.

This made no sense

Ok my bad I thought he was now your falling back onto 2 year old names. Real mature

No he doesn't rage boy.

I meant Hulk was never KO'd

Deadpool got his dead cut off, thats a KO

Deadpool loses to Thor, your going to sit here and say he beats Thor?

2 Year old names rage boy?

Now your just trolling cause you lost.

Thor wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk was, as shown in the conversation between him and the janitor.

No its not, KO means knocked out meaning unconscious.

No he doesn't, yes I am

You don't even know what KO means apparently, so I'm guessing you don't know what trolling means either.

Time Immemorial
Hulk was, as shown in the conversation between him and the janitor.

No its not, KO means knocked out meaning unconscious.

No he doesn't, yes I am

You don't even know what KO means apparently, so I'm guessing you don't know what trolling means either.

Thor wins, whats your point?

God Cloth Seiya
Now you have no more argument so you relying on just saying your character wins.

Deadpool wins, Whats your point?

See i can stoop to your level.

Time Immemorial
Now you have no more argument so you relying on just saying your character wins.

Deadpool wins, Whats your point?

See i can stoop to your level.

No your level is comparing a someone that was bested by wolverine and you think he can hurt Thor, which he cant.

Thor laughs at him.

Keep trolling.

God Cloth Seiya
Wolverine won by plot device

Deadpool kills him

You don't know what that means

Time Immemorial
Wolverine won by plot device

Deadpool kills him

You don't know what that means

Plot device meaning his claws, like Thor's Hammer would smash Deadpools skull?

God Cloth Seiya
So are you saying Thor can take adamantium blades to the face?

Silent Master
DP doesn't have the durability needed to withstand even one attack from Thor.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor is not very fast and his fighting speed is even lower. Deadpool has actually shown to have faster fighting speed.

Time Immemorial
So are you saying Thor can take adamantium blades to the face?

He would be crushed by the hammer before he even had the chance, and those blades never hit anyone in the face. Your comparing a copy cat warrior to Thor, who is going to lose just as bad as he lost to wolverine.

Silent Master
Thor has multiple feats of blocking laser and other energy attacks, DP has nothing that can compare.

God Cloth Seiya
To bad Deadpool has shown greater fighting speed than thor so if it comes to fighting speed deadpool should stab him before he gets hit.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor has multiple feats of blocking laser and other energy attacks, DP has nothing that can compare. Cap has dodged them to, are you saying cap is as fast as thor?

Time Immemorial
To bad Deadpool has shown greater fighting speed than thor so if it comes to fighting speed deadpool should stab him before he gets hit.

Not really he was taken down by Wolverine and Sabertooth. He has no feats to back up anything you are talking about, he was downed within a minute by two lower class warriors compared to Thor.

Time Immemorial
Cap has dodged them to, are you saying cap is as fast as thor?

Quit spinning, and wrong thread.

God Cloth Seiya
He was dodging semi and I think auto matic gun fire and blocking them with ease.

God Cloth Seiya
Quit spinning, and wrong thread. Now your copy catting me?

Time Immemorial
Now your copy catting me?

Like you did to me?

God Cloth Seiya
I was pointing out that the lasers were not fast.

You were talking about not liking thor in a different thread which was completely of topic but I actually stayed on topic unlike you.

Time Immemorial

Sure they weren't, according to you showing signs of pain or uncomforted situations is thus injury and lasers don't really travel that fast.

Time Immemorial

You were talking about not liking thor in a different thread which was completely of topic but I actually stayed on topic unlike you.

I am on topic, Deadpool can't hurt Thor, and his hammer utterly destroys him. With the crap durability of adamentium in the movies, the hammer would prolly break his swords.

God Cloth Seiya
At least I know my definitions. And no he proved the lasers weren't fast.

Silent Master
Cap has dodged them to, are you saying cap is as fast as thor?

Cap's shield covers about 8 times the area that Mjolnir does and Cap was in fact hit by one of the beams, Thor was fast enough to block them.

But thank you for admitting that Thor has much better reaction speed than the superhuman Cap.

God Cloth Seiya
I know he does but his fighting speed severely lacks

Time Immemorial
I know he does but his fighting speed severely lacks

Wrong again.

Silent Master
Prove that DP fights faster than the lasers and other energy weapons that Thor blocked.

God Cloth Seiya
Cap dodged and blocked them= Not fast. He also was being hit by Hulk who is also not fast.

Deadpool is probably hypersonic without trying in fighting speed I believe. But thats without trying like no effort at all. He showed no effort when he accomplished this feat..

Silent Master
Post surgery he was being controlled via computer by Stryker and displayed none of his pre-surgery speed. But by all means post a video where he used hypersonic speed post surgery.

Time Immemorial
Cap dodged and blocked them= Not fast. He also was being hit by Hulk who is also not fast.

Deadpool is probably hypersonic without trying in fighting speed I believe. But thats without trying like no effort at all. He showed no effort when he accomplished this feat..

"probably hypersonic?"

Now your just making stuff up with no proof.

The fact he was taking down by wolverine and sabertooth says it all. He's a second rate copy cat, and loses to Thor.

God Cloth Seiya
Actually dodging multiple and blocking from huge amount of bullets coming from all angles is the proof.

Watch the movie and it shows you him doing it.

Lost by plot device.

Silent Master
When did Deadpool dodge and block bullets post surgery?

God Cloth Seiya
When they went to that one gang lords house around the 1st part of the movie

Lestov16
That wasn't post surgery

God Cloth Seiya
Before surgery is where he was casually dodging bullets and blocking them like they were nothing.

Just rewatched the scene he was blocking automatic weapons at near point blank like they were nothing

Lestov16
But he never displayed those reflexes after the surgery, so he won't have them here.

God Cloth Seiya
Based on?

So your saying after surgery he became slower?

Lestov16
I'd be glad to see the post-surgery reflex scenes you've been asked for ad nauseum.

Silent Master
When they went to that one gang lords house around the 1st part of the movie

That was before he had his genetics messed with, do you have post surgery feats?

God Cloth Seiya
Scans of him getting hit by bullets post surgery? Come to think of it, was he ever shot at after the surgery?

You can't just say because he went through surgery that made him an even better solider, that his human abilities went down. That makes no sense, your claim is that he is slower after the surgery. Do you have proof of this.

Silent Master
Do you have any post surgery feats?

God Cloth Seiya
You made the claim so you have to find the proof.

Lestov16
TBF, what is Thor's best reflex feat?

Silent Master
No, you made the claim when you stated Deadpool had hypersonic feats.

God Cloth Seiya
No, you made the claim when you stated Deadpool had hypersonic feats. Yep and I proved it.

You made the claim that because of the surgery he was slower and so you must prove that.

Rewatching wolverine vs deadpool

Deadpool showed to be able to slice threw wolverines body so he can cut through adamantium with his swords.

Silent Master
He didn't become Deadpool until after they messed with his genetics, as of yet you've posted no feats of DP being hypersonic.

Lestov16
TBF, what is Thor's best reflex feat?

Silent Master

Other than his dodging feats, he also blocked lasers and other energy attacks.

Lestov16
Hmm. I'm not the smartest guy in the room, but aren't lasers lightspeed, since they are made of concentrated photons? Or are they electrons?

God Cloth Seiya
He didn't become Deadpool until after they messed with his genetics, as of yet you've posted no feats of DP being hypersonic.

http://ffilms.org/x-men-origins-wolverine-2009/

13:20 and so forth

This shows him blocking automatic bullets from all around him from different angles and not even breaking a sweat which also by not trying shows that he could probably go faster than that.

Now you have to prove why the surgery makes him weaker than he already is.

God Cloth Seiya
Hmm. I'm not the smartest guy in the room, but aren't lasers lightspeed, since they are made of concentrated photons? Or are they electrons? That would make every avenger lightspeed.

Cap was seen dodging without much difficulty so no. They aren't lightspeed.

jinXed by JaNx
There is no reason to assume that Deadpool lost any of his abilities after receiving surgery. The entire point of that experiment was to augment him.

I haven't seen anything in the movies that suggests Thor wouldn't be vulnerable to, Adamantium. Aside from a direct kill shot I imagine that, Thor would be able to endure quite a few attacks from, DPs swords, however, it's very likely DP could land an early kill shot, using his swords an teleportation. I think it's more likely to see DP land an attack with his swords sooner than we would see Thor land an attack with a fully charged, Mojinor. I still take, Thor as the winner in this fight but I think Deadpool actually has a very good chance early on

Silent Master
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
There is no reason to assume that Deadpool lost any of his abilities after receiving surgery. The entire point of that experiment was to augment him.

I haven't seen anything in the movies that suggests Thor wouldn't be vulnerable to, Adamantium. Aside from a direct kill shot I imagine that, Thor would be able to endure quite a few attacks from, DPs swords, however, it's very likely DP could land an early kill shot, using his swords an teleportation. I think it's more likely to see DP land an attack with his swords sooner than we would see Thor land an attack with a fully charged, Mojinor. I still take, Thor as the winner in this fight but I think Deadpool actually has a very good chance early on

Then where are the examples of hypersonic reactions post genetic manipulation?

God Cloth Seiya
He never lost speed, that is your claim so you have to prove it. My argument was that he had hypersonic speed and I proved it. Your argument is that he doesn't have it after surgery and you refuse to prove it.

Silent Master
If he never lost it, post feats of DP using the speed post genetic manipulation.

God Cloth Seiya
That's not my job since it was your claim.

How bout you back up your claim or you don't debate.

Prove your argument or concede.

Silent Master
Again you made the claim that DP had hypersonic reactions and seeing as he wasn't called DP until after he went through genetic manipulation; by all means prove that he still had the speed.

God Cloth Seiya
You have just conceded because you could not prove your point.
/thread

you cant just say that you don't believe in something and then make other people find the proof for you. You made a claim that DP is slower than he was before. You cannot back this up so you fail. And who cares if he wasn't called deapool until after the surgery. Are you saying that because he changed his name he became slower? This is what your arguing.

Silent Master
You still haven't posted any feats of post genetic manipulation DP having hypersonic reactions.

God Cloth Seiya
confession accepted.

jinXed by JaNx
Then where are the examples of hypersonic reactions post genetic manipulation?

Teleportation

Silent Master
Teleportation

How is that an example of hypersonic reaction?

Hell, post genetic manip DP couldn't even think for himself, Stryker was controlling him by typing commands in a computer.

jinXed by JaNx
How is that an example of hypersonic reaction?

Hell, post genetic manip DP couldn't even think for himself, Stryker was controlling him by typing commands in a computer.

It's not an example of hypersonic speed. Its an example of being faster than hypersonic.

Silent Master
It's not an example of hypersonic speed. Its an example of being faster than hypersonic.

If travel powers count for reactions, then Thor is still faster.

jinXed by JaNx
If travel powers count for reactions, then Thor is still faster.

How so?

God Cloth Seiya
hes not, silent master hasn't proved anything and never will.

maxivitopowe

Are you a retard

Pain and hurt are synonymous

God Cloth Seiya
Are you a retard

Pain and hurt are synonymous Thank you

maxivitopowe
Post surgery he was being controlled via computer by Stryker and displayed none of his pre-surgery speed. But by all means post a video where he used hypersonic speed post surgery. so what you're saying is that though Stryker went through all that trouble to make a super soldier with a bunch of powers he removed Wades original powers?

Silent Master
so what you're saying is that though Stryker went through all that trouble to make a super soldier with a bunch of powers he removed Wades original powers?

I'm saying that post genetic mainp, DP never showed the ability move that fast; hell he couldn't even think for himself, Stryker had to feed him commands via a computer.

God Cloth Seiya
So because of that you say he is slower?

maxivitopowe
I'm saying that post genetic mainp, DP never showed the ability move that fast; hell he couldn't even think for himself, Stryker had to feed him commands via a computer. iirc he only input simple commands ie attack, not "use spinning teleport claw to the face"

Silent Master
iirc he only input simple commands ie attack, not "use spinning teleport claw to the face"

Point is that they messed with his body and mind, so I see no reason to grant him abilities he didn't show.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm saying that post genetic mainp, DP never showed the ability move that fast; hell he couldn't even think for himself, Stryker had to feed him commands via a computer.

I hate to keep going back to this but, being able to teleport is pretty fast. The only scene we saw of Dead pool before the experiment was a scene of him cutting bullets with swords. After the experiment he wouldn't need to cut bullets with swords because he moves faster than bullets.

jinXed by JaNx
Point is that they messed with his body and mind, so I see no reason to grant him abilities he didn't show.

I getwhat you're trying to argue, man but just because he didn't use something doesn't mean he was incapable of doing so. He simply employed a greater ability.

Silent Master
I getwhat you're trying to argue, man but just because he didn't use something doesn't mean he was incapable of doing so. He simply employed a greater ability.

Except he didn't , because his attacks were slow enough for Logan and Victor to block.

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool can do hypersonic feats without trying. Whether it was before or after the surgery he has shown to be able to do it and since there is no valid way to down that it means he can do it after surgery.

God Cloth Seiya
Except he didn't , because his attacks were slow enough for Logan and Victor to block. Congrats on useing plot deevice. If your going to use that then your basically calling victor and logan hypersonic. Congrats you just contradicted yourself.

The Spleen

BTW, you have no proof that DP has the strength needed to even cut Thor. Ripping, cutting, what difference does it make?

Ah, so now Thor's skin>>>>adamantium blades. Prove that.

Silent Master
Ripping, cutting, what difference does it make?

Ah, so now Thor's skin>>>>adamantium blades. Prove that.

You're not even smart enough to know the difference between cutting and ripping?

The Spleen
You're not even smart enough to know the difference between cutting and ripping? Figure of speech, man. Deadpool's blades will cut through Thor quite easily and rip/cut out his spine.

If you wanna talk semantics, I am always up for some antics.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>