Electro vs Weapon XI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Fight in NYC

Psychotron
Electro.

Impediment
You mean Weapon X1 from Origins?

God Cloth Seiya
If deadpool has all his powers then he wins.

Psychotron
How does he hurt Electro? They guy was pure energy at times. Spider-man had use water the first time, and a plot device the second.

maxivitopowe
Yeah Weapon XI

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Psychotron
How does he hurt Electro? They guy was pure energy at times. Spider-man had use water the first time, and a plot device the second. Well because

Deadpool > Spidey

Psychotron
Okay, but how does he put him down?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Fight in NYC

Electro dies.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Electro dies. could you explain how?

God Cloth Seiya
If spidey beats him, then deadpool beats him because

Deadpool > Spiderman

maxivitopowe
Spidey beat him by attaching him too a cities power grid

God Cloth Seiya
Then I guess deadpool does the same only faster and better

maxivitopowe
In a featureless environment /deadpan

God Cloth Seiya
Its in NYC though.

Read OP

maxivitopowe
Shit I wrote that as well

God Cloth Seiya
lol

God Cloth Seiya
I also forgot that deadpool has the abilities of a techno path so he could just turn off electro.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. And Electro has "turned off" all of Times Square within minutes of beginning to understand his powers.

God Cloth Seiya
He can control anything electronic which means electricity. He can turn him off with a thought.

KingD19
Deadpool wasn't shown to be able to control anything. He only had Volt's power so Stryker could control him remotely. Also, Bradley(Volt) wasn't shown to be able to control raw electrical energy.

You're basically saying if he wanted to he could turn off lightning. Because that's what Electro is.

God Cloth Seiya
Lightning is electricity, deadpool can control electricity, you see where I'm coming from.

KingD19
Again, Deadpool was controlled remotely. That's the only application of Bolt's power he had. Even then, you can't automatically assume he can assert his control over a sentient being of living electricity. Although it's moot since Electro is far above anything he tried to control(elevators, toy trains, etc...)

If you have proof of Deadpool using Bolt's powers for more than being a wireless receiver, let me know.

God Cloth Seiya
He can turn off electricity so why cant he turn off electro?

KingD19
You seem to be willfully ignoring the fact that the only aspect of Bolt's powers that Deadpool got was that he could wirelessly receive commands. Did he show the manipulation of electricity or electronics? No. He has no feats of doing so, so assuming he can when he can't means it's on you to prove it.

And you can't turn off raw electricity. He could manipulate the electricity and currents in electronic objects. But he can't just turn off a lightning bolt falling from the sky.

You're reaching so hard you look like Piccolo right now.

maxivitopowe
He couldn't control electricity could he?
I thought he was just a technopath

God Cloth Seiya
Piccolo solos though

I'm not reaching and who cares if hes raw electricity he is electricity he got powers from a techno path. Why do you continue to ignore that.

KingD19
The comic version is a technopath and electricity manipulator. In the movie though he was just a technopath.

And I'm not ignoring anything. You're ignoring he didn't show he could do anything with Bradley's power but take orders. And a technopath doesn't = manipulating living lightning.

God Cloth Seiya
He couldn't control electricity could he?
I thought he was just a technopath Electricity makes electronics work. He can control electricity in electronics and the guy who originally had the powers made his own electricity I believe at one time.

maxivitopowe
Nah he was just a technopath

God Cloth Seiya
you don't understand what a techno path is do you?

maxivitopowe
Technopaths controls ,and this eis the keyword, technology

God Cloth Seiya
And how does he do this. (think real hard about this one)

maxivitopowe
techno manipulation is different to electric manipulation

maxivitopowe
So I guess you concede then?

Good smartest thing you've done since you joined the forum thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
I don't concede I just don't want to do this thread anymore. And your trying to call me dumb when you were arguing Spiderman was FTL.

Time Immemorial
Spiiderman faster then light...hahahahah

Robtard
Deadpool teleports behind Electro and urinates on him /thread

SevenShackles
That's from the wiki.. Was the moving of his body after decap really supposed to be the use of technopathy?

Impediment
Fixed the title for accuracy.

Lestov16
Weapon XI could just plow a hole in him with his optic blast.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Lestov16
Weapon XI could just plow a hole in him with his optic blast.
have you seen the movie?

Lestov16
Have I seen ASM2?

No sad

Kazenji
Classic Lestov.

Lestov16
STFU lumpy

Kazenji
Coming from someone who debates in verses that hasn't seen a movie that's involved....yeah good one.

maxivitopowe
Electro is in pure energy form by the inns of the movie

DARTH POWER
Spiiderman faster then light...hahahahah

This coming from the guy who said Wolverine moves at Hyper Speed laughing

The Amazing Spiderman has legitimate Hyperspeed reactions. He's much faster than Deadpool. And Wolverine is just a joke in comparison laughing out loud

But as for this fight, Deadpool's teleporting added to his Optic beams, and healing powers will be a lot to deal with. Think I'll give it to Deadpool. But will be a great fight for sure.

God Cloth Seiya
Electro is in pure energy form by the inns of the movie there's one thing I don't get about you.

Why would you make a bait thread then argue that one side would win?

maxivitopowe
Maybe I'm just trying to formulate discussion you ever thought of that Lana

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
STFU lumpy It was just jocular sarcasm. Calm down cockhoarder (also sarcasm)

maxivitopowe
Are you arguing with yourself?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well because

Deadpool > Spidey Deadpool would get his ass kicked by Spidey pretty easily.

Electro does it even easier. This fight goes to Electro.

TheVaultDweller
Deadpool has no way of really seriously damaging end-of-film Electro. But then Electro doesn't really have a way to put Deadpool down either. Electro reforms from any damage Deadpool dishes out and Deadpool regenerates from any damage Electro dishes out. So stalemate IMO.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Deadpool has no way of really seriously damaging end-of-film Electro. But then Electro doesn't really have a way to put Deadpool down either. Electro reforms from any damage Deadpool dishes out and Deadpool regenerates from any damage Electro dishes out. So stalemate IMO.

In other new hows vault life? I just blew megaton up for like the 10 timesmile

TheVaultDweller
In other new hows vault life? I just blew megaton up for like the 10 timesmile

Getting stale. Same women here who I keep striking out with over and over. laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Getting stale. Same women here who I keep striking out with over and over. laughing

Get out of the vault and go arm the bomb and blow that city up. It's worth itsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.