Kreia, Nihilus and Sion Vs General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful Sith Triumvirate that destroyed the Jedi Order Vs The fearsome Jedi killer Grevious
Sabers
Force Powers
All-Out
on the planet Felucia who wins?

Nephthys
Haha.

carthage
Mega Spite.

Grievous dies before he even knows what him him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Mega Spite.

Grievous dies before he even knows what him him.

Q99
Grievous is a cyborg, not a droid, and thus lifedrain will work, as will Kreia's force powers.

He can probably outduel Sion, but, well, immortal.

Hm, I wonder how he'd do in a pure saber duel with Kreia...

Stealth Moose
He can probably outduel Sion? Wut.

DarthAnt66
Kreia crushes his heart in a second.

Lord Stark
Kreia or Nihilus casually solo. Next.

Fated Xtasy
wow okay, no love for the good general

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, the stompage Nihilus alone would enact on Grevious isn't possible to comprehend.

Nephthys
The only one here GG has a chance against is Sion, who he likely could defeat a few times.

carthage
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, the stompage Nihilus alone would enact on Grevious isn't possible to comprehend.

Post the next Battlezone match!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
k

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
He can probably outduel Sion? Wut.

Sure, with 4 arms he's pretty boss... but I mean this in the sense others have outdueled Sion. Just outskilling him and getting in some hits isn't enough to win.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Grievous is a cyborg, not a droid, and thus lifedrain will work, as will Kreia's force powers.

He can probably outduel Sion, but, well, immortal.

Hm, I wonder how he'd do in a pure saber duel with Kreia... CW grievous lost to every jedi he met in the clone wars CGI he either lost or fled or called his magna guards for help

Emperordmb
Grievous could probably defeat Sion on his own, but he gets stomped by Nihilus or Traya. Together he has no chance at all.

The Renegade
I don't understand all of the "Grievous defeating Sion" comments. How is Grievous beating Sion?

Is Grievous like a silver-tongued master?

NTJack0
Bandon casually kills all four of them.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Renegade
I don't understand all of the "Grievous defeating Sion" comments. How is Grievous beating Sion?

Is Grievous like a silver-tongued master?
What has Sion done that suggests he'd beat Grievous?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What has Sion done that suggests he'd beat Grievous?
I do believe they have based this decision around the sole fact that Sion can only be defeated using dun moch, however my dear Watson if you will note my original comment that started this debate and the tomfoolery that with it, you shall see that I stated that the planet they are on is not Korriban or Malachor and as such Sion can be defeated through common means, something these dear fellows seem to forget, so while Felucia is strong in the Darkside its certainly not as strong as the aforementioned planets above, and I highly doubt Sion can defeat Grievous, especially when you take in to consideration the fact that he defeated a tremendous amount of Jedi on Hypori Who included Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura, With the former two being considered Formidable and Masterful duelist. So in closing, Sion is not invincible here, he would need a nexus for such a feat as explicitly states that "I can not be defeated, not while power of korriban flows through my vines" and even if he could return from the grave with out the Nexus, it would take a considerable toll on his fatigue and/or stamina.

Stealth Moose
I love the logical extreme of Sion's dueling ability.

Sion has not demonstrated any real cutscene battle sequences, except for maybe cutting Kreia's hand off.

Sion has survived countless injuries, duels and such by sheer force of will.

Sion is one of three top Sith of his era.

Sion is a veteran of the Jedi Civil War and Great Sith War.

Sion is a talentless feeb that can be easily beaten by anybody; he just has regen that works like DnD trolls apparently.

Nephthys
Sion was lolstomped by the Exile.

Stealth Moose
Who is a righteous badass in her own right.

I'm not saying there's evidence to put him on say, Anakin level or whatever, but to say he's pretty much Coleman Trebor with regen ignores a lot of context. He is a huge threat, because he you know, regularly kills Jedi.

Just sayin'.

Nephthys
I'm not saying he's a joke, just that Grievous could take him in a lightsaber duel imo.

Stealth Moose

Even though Grievous can't take on anyone of merit without four lightsabers, Magnaguards, a shot of Red Bull and a Sneak Attack bonus?

http://replygif.net/i/165.gif

Syndicate
veins* Grievous takes out Sion then is life drained by Nihilus. Oh is Kreia here too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.