TFU Shaak Ti vs. Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
Setting?

carthage
DOWNTOWN NYC

NewGuy01
Shaak Ti mind-controls all hoodlums in downtown NYC and has them gangbang Satele while Shaak Ti collars her and repeatedly blasts her with her electricity balls.

smile

NewGuy01
In all seriousness though this should be a pretty good fight.

Emperordmb
I'd give the victory to Satele. Her level of power impresses me more as well as her performance against Malgus compared to Ti's performance against Starkiller.

Based
Satele easily.

carthage
Gonna go with Shaak. Satele's saber feats are pathetic, and Shaak Ti has better durability and evasion feats. Also admittedly being bested by an enraged Young Vader is more impressive than her PIS duels with Malgus

Shaak takes this with mid difficulty.

Emperordmb
You are calling Satele's saber feats pathetic by virtue of ignoring what is perhaps her best one and refusing to acknowledge the several Sith she blitzes before her fight with Malgus.

Nephthys
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And for some reason he left out satele's force abilities

carthage
They both have lackluster dueling feats, Satele just sucks because her best is literally beating fodder Sith and winning Malgus due to PIS. At least Shaak Ti held her own and lost, and later beat Starkiller. Satele's force feats aren't up to par either, Shaak Ti ragdolled Darth Reave in 12 bby. Which frankly is a better feat than anything Satele has done.

Nephthys
Darth Reave?

wut

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
They both have lackluster dueling feats, Satele just sucks because her best is literally beating fodder Sith and winning Malgus due to PIS. At least Shaak Ti held her own and lost, and later beat Starkiller. Satele's force feats aren't up to par either, Shaak Ti ragdolled Darth Reave in 12 bby. Which frankly is a better feat than anything Satele has done. she never beat starkiller starkiller KILLED her

carthage
She committed suicide after dominating him in a fight.

Lol

Emperordmb
She had a complete environmental advantage against Starkiller.

carthage
She could probably beat Darth bane to be fair.

NewGuy01
I doubt that.

PTforthewin
She committed suicide after dominating him in a fight.

Lol not true starkiller used force storm to send her falling off the ancient abyss and she was heavily weakened she also was losing in sabers since the game finisher cutscene move is more canon then some novel shit

Intrepid37
She could probably beat Darth bane to be fair.
agreed lol

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd give the victory to Satele. Her level of power impresses me more as well as her performance against Malgus compared to Ti's performance against Starkiller.

Agreed! ^^

WildBantha88
Satele Shan is my wifey....idk how that feeds into who would win or not but I just thought I would throw that out there

WollfMyth
While I think Carthage might be overrating Shaak Ti, I do see where he is coming from. Shaak has better speed and skill feats. She moved fast enough to kill multiple MagnaGuards at an instant before they could react, while Satele wasn't capable of doing the same to three faceless fodder Sith who either just got kicked by her or perried her attacks before getting cut down. Shaak Ti also overwhelmed Galen Marek by virtue of pure skill on neutral ground during their fight. Only later did she use the enviroment after Galen started using the Force, and even then she was winning. Felucia was geared twords the Dark Side and thus a place like that could offer a Dark Side Nexus of which Galen could amp from. An amped Galen>Malgus during his second battle with Satele. And Shaak Ti was shown to have more skill than Marek almost killing him at one point, while Satele was being overpowered by Malgus. Now Satele is more powerful, but not by a huge amount. They both blocked Lightsaber strikes with Tutaminis, though Satele did a better job, though to be fair when Shaak used Tutaminis she was exhausted and her assailant was stronger than Malgus. Shaak Ti's Kinetic and TK attacks are comparable to Satele's. Shan made tons of rock crumble, while Shaak Ti moved a ton of rubble with ease during her first battle with Grievous. Satele TKed Malgus and Shaak Ti TKed Galen Marek and crushed him with Kinetite. So I'd say:
Sabers- Shaak wins 7/10
Force- Satele wins 6/10
All out- Both win 5/10, or Shaak wins 6/10.
It'll be an epic battle either way.

QuakeBlood
up

MythLord
Dear God my awful arguments from 2014...

Shaak does win, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.