D'Harhan Speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
I just finished reading the book The Mandalorian Armor where I encounter the character D'harhan.

This character is literally a walking tank but im not sure where to place him. He is a cyborg who replaced his head with a canon that is strong enough to punch holes in small starships and even liquefy targets.His weapon has a tracking system so he can lock onto targets even while unconscious. It also took a lot to bring this guy down, he just stood in the middle of a room tanking blaster fire until he fell. And there were at least 50 mercenaries attacking them. As you can imagine hes not very mobile, he literally just bunkers down and blows up what ever he is trying to kill.

So yea what do you think of this guy and where would you place him?

Darth Abonis
What do you mean place him?

WildBantha88
who would he be able to beat? like is he fett level or would he get his ass handed to him by a youngling

Syndicate
He is above young king status but as shown throughout various novels he is not on Fett's level. I'd say he's on a nameless featless Jedi/Sith level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.