Darth Plageuis, Sith Apprentice Palpatine, and Darth Venamis VS HoT BarsenThor,Satele

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Darth Plageuis, Sith Apprentice Palpatine, and Darth Venamis VS Hero Of Tython, Barsenthor, and Alderaan Satele Shan.

Stealth Moose
TOR team SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

carthage
Good match.

Plagueis, Pre TPM Palpatine wipe out Satele and Hero either kills Venamis or gets taken out by Plagueis. Barsenthor could probably take Venamis with extreme difficulty, but the poor fella has no chance against Palps or Plagueis.

The Sith win

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
TOR team SLAUGHTERHOUSE. cuz u hate PT

carthage
I never really thought of Plagueis as a PT character, he has actual depth, interesting thoughts, and is far too deep for Lucas writers and the horseshit that is the PT era.

Nephthys
Oh snap, Carthage with the mother****ing haymaker.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
I never really thought of Plagueis as a PT character, he has actual depth, interesting thoughts, and is far too deep for Lucas writers and the horseshit that is the PT era. don't talk shit about the PT the PT Era is the 2nd best era in Starwars besides legacy. The PT is better then the TOR Bullshit the only thing I like about TOR Is the New sith wars era 3,900's to 3,600's BBY is pure shit

carthage
I never said I liked TOR. I'm not quite sure where you're getting the idea from, I merely stated that the quality of Plagueis from a character standpoint seems out of sync with the terrible characters, setting, and story arcs of the PT era.

If you like it knock yourself out (please), I just can't be bothered to associate Plagueis with that sad excuse for a time period in the cannon.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
I never said I liked TOR. I'm not quite sure where you're getting the idea from, I merely stated that the quality of Plagueis from a character standpoint seems out of sync with the terrible characters, setting, and story arcs of the PT era.

If you like it knock yourself out (please), I just can't be bothered to associate Plagueis with that sad excuse for a time period in the cannon. my personal favorite movie is the phantom menace (no joke) do you have a problem with that?

DarthAnt66
Yes.

Lord Stark
The only thing good about the PT is The Clone Wars animated series...and the fact that an animated show intended for children had better writing and acting than a feature film is absurd.

Nephthys
The only thing good about the PT is the Tartovosky Clone Wars animated series. thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
The only thing good about the PT is the Tartovosky Clone Wars animated series. thumb up

I actually meant TCWs. Not Clone Wars, although that was fairly amusing (and still better written than the PT lol).

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I actually meant TCWs. Not Clone Wars, although that was fairly amusing (and still better written than the PT lol). why does everyone hate the CGI clone wars show it was great! I watched every single episode and my favorite seasons are season 3-6

Lord Stark
Originally posted by PTforthewin
why does everyone hate the CGI clone wars show it was great! I watched every single episode and my favorite seasons are season 3-6

That's what I said. TCWs was easily the best thing that ever happened to the PT. All of the acting was pretty good (aside from Ashoka's VA in the first season or two). And all of Anakin's DS moments were really well placed and didn't come across as angsty BS as it did in the movies.

Intrepid37
The few good books (see Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, Revenge of the Sith as a few examples) are by far better than TCW.

As for the topic, Plagueis takes HOT with difficulty; Palpatine lolstomps Barsen'thor, and Venamis is about even with Satele.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.