Who do you think the strongest CW Jedi are?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
This seems to be a thing where people's opinions change occasionally. Dralliq used to be on people's lists a lot, but now I think probably won't be.

Who do you currently think are the top badasses in the Jedi order as-of the Clone Wars?

Yoda, Anakin, and Windu at the top, of course, but the next 5-6 or so?

carthage
Plo Koon, Sora Bulq, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto

Not sure about Tiin or any of the others.

Emperordmb
Obi-wan and Plo Koon come to mind as being next on the list.

DarthAnt66
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Plo Koon
6-8. B-TEAM
9. Sora Bulq
10. Shaak Ti

Nephthys
Depa?

DarthAnt66
No.

Nephthys
I'd put her above Bulq.

DarthAnt66
No.

Nephthys
Mace seemed to regard her more highly than he did Bulq.

Galan007
Jedi only?

Yoda(duh)
Mace
Anakin
Kenobi

Then, in no particular order...
Shaak Ti, Fisto, Kolar, Tinn, Plo, Vos, Barriss, Drallig, etc. etc.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mace seemed to regard her more highly than he did Bulq.
Bulq did better however, and has better accolades.

Tzeentch
By Mace's own admission in Shatterpoint, Depa Billaba had mastered Vapaad, and her skill with a lightsaber had surpassed his.

That's a hell of an accolade.

Stealth Moose
But her mental strength was weaker, meaning that she technically didn't master the most important part of Vaapad - not losing yourself.

Also, Bota-high Barriss > this whole list combined.

Tzeentch
I don't think it was weaker than Bulq's. Bulq went to the darkside basically because he was just an *******. Depa went to the darkside after spending months on a darkside nexus. Mace even admitted that he wasn't strong enough to fully utilize the style on the planet without falling to the darkside, hence his inability to beat her, so I don't consider that a knock on her.

That said, I don't know if she could actually defeat Mace in a straight up, no circumstances duel. But his esteem for her skills puts her above Bulq imo.

Syndicate
Kit Fisto Plo Koon and Obi Wan. smile

Q99
I do find it interesting Fisto still rates high on your lists- I've seen people giving him less stock in vs recently.

Intrepid37
Yoda, Anakin, Mace, Kenobi, Agen, Kit, Saesee, Sora, Plo, Ki-Adi and Aayla are the best.

DarthAnt66
Ah, forgot about Mundi. But Aayla>Shaak?

Darth Martin
Tier 1
Yoda, Mace Windu

Tier 2
Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Tier 3
Shaak-Ti, Kit Fisto, Depa Billaba, Sora Bulq, Quinlan Vos

Tier 4
Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, Aayla Secura, Seasee Tinn, Agen Kolar

Not really sure where to place Cin Drallig. On one hand Tyranus is shown in LOE warning Grievous about him specifically in a duel. On the other we have Vader trouncing him during Operation: Knightfall with little effort. I'm not aware of any force feats.

DARTH POWER
Yoda,

Mace,

Anakin,

Kenobi, Bulq, Depa

Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara

Fisto, Kolar, Tiin.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I don't think it was weaker than Bulq's. Bulq went to the darkside basically because he was just an *******. Depa went to the darkside after spending months on a darkside nexus. Mace even admitted that he wasn't strong enough to fully utilize the style on the planet without falling to the darkside, hence his inability to beat her, so I don't consider that a knock on her.

That said, I don't know if she could actually defeat Mace in a straight up, no circumstances duel. But his esteem for her skills puts her above Bulq imo.

Yeah, I rank her above Bulq. In fact, she's a criminally underused character in the series.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ah, forgot about Mundi. But Aayla>Shaak?
Aayla beat Aurra Sing. Shaak lacks feats to compete.

Nephthys
Lmao.

Q99
Let's remember to explain, not just laugh smile

Shaak Ti's feats include fighting around 20 magnadroids and killing about a dozen of them, escaping Vader in a fight, and later the Starkiller thing. And we have Dooku saying she could beat Grievous in the revised version of the book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.