Iron Man vs Robocop: Arm Wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Iron Man gets his strongest armor
Robocop is at his best onscreen portrayal
Who takes this?

Psychotron
Iron Man probably.

maxivitopowe
IM crushes RC's lone human hand

Psychotron
Does anyone even count the new Robocop?

Lestov16
New RC was weak compared to the OG.

Psychotron
Just like every other remake, reboot, or whatever the old version is just better.

Lestov16
It's getting ridiculous with the unoriginality these days. The Total Recall remake was the last straw for me. Besides Godzilla, no more remakes for me.

God Cloth Seiya
What is stopping Iron man from breaking his arm?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's getting ridiculous with the unoriginality these days. The Total Recall remake was the last straw for me. Besides Godzilla, no more remakes for me.

I gave up only Hollywood a long time ago. These days it's just endless remakes, reboots, and comic book garbage.

Lestov16
There's only 3 films I want to see this year, and only one of them (Godzilla) is based off a prior franchise. Lucy and Interstellar are original works, thank God.

maxivitopowe
Someone said to me in '09 that they were gonna reboot all the 80's movies and I didn't believe them

Psychotron
Lucy? You mean Limitless, but with Scarlett and even more absurd?

Lestov16
Yep. Looks like a lot of fun. Limitless was awesome, so I want to see what happens when it's pushed to the next level.

Psychotron
Eh, the 10% bullshit is bad enough, but adding superpowers and ScaJo makes it even worse imo.

maxivitopowe
it looks aight

and i'm glad i'm not the only one who saw the limitless connection

i winder is it a sequel?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Psychotron
Eh, the 10% bullshit is bad enough, but adding superpowers and ScaJo makes it even worse imo.

Yeah, the premise is sorta ridiculous, but it's a movie about a drug mule who gets telekinetic powers. i'm not in it for the realism.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yeah, the premise is sorta ridiculous, but it's a movie about a drug mule who gets telekinetic powers. i'm not in it for the realism.

They could have at least gotten a better actress.

Lestov16
What's wrong with Scarlett?

Psychotron
She can't act, her voice is annoying (barely got through Her), and she's 10 years past her prime.

Psychotron
The only movies I'm looking forward to this year are Sin City 2 and Interstellar maybe

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Psychotron
she's 10 years past her prime. are you on crack
http://i.imgur.com/B0z3kY8.gif

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
are you on crack
http://i.imgur.com/B0z3kY8.gif

Nah, I just have standards. Look at this shit body
http://imgur.com/EIoCk6S

NemeBro
Would still hit it.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Would still hit it.

Oh, come on. Look at that shit. No ****, love handles, cellulite. Egh. Get some standards.

NemeBro
Why do you think they're called "love handles"?

What are you, gay?

Stick to your anorexic twig women. Leave the real women to the real men.

Psychotron
Why do you think they're called "love handles"?

What are you, gay?

Stick to your anorexic twig women. Leave the real women to the real men.

Anorexic? No. This is the kind of body I like:
http://imgur.com/scjZWnw

Not anorexics and not skinnyfats.

NemeBro
Her waist is smaller than my fist. She's weak, not a real woman.

I also like how her upper half is covered by a baggy as **** sweater, as if the pictures were at all comparable.

Also her face is ugly, but I'll not press that because we were talking about bodies.

What is certain is that Scarlet is far more attractive. thumb up

Psychotron
Her waist is smaller than my fist. She's weak, not a real woman.

I also like how her upper half is covered by a baggy as **** sweater, as if the pictures were at all comparable.

Also her face is ugly, but I'll not press that because we were talking about bodies.

What is certain is that Scarlet is far more attractive. thumb up

What is certain is that you're blind. Look at this shit

http://imgur.com/Ae2YVPM

I wouldn't feed that to a dog.

And you want women with big waists? You into chubs, brah?

NemeBro
Scarlett's waist is still thinner than her hips, I'm into women who wouldn't break in half if I beat the ****ing shit out of them hold them.

Or midgets.

Also, good job cherry-picking the worst photos you can find of her (And she still looks better than the troll you posted).

Psychotron
Scarlett's waist is still thinner than her hips, I'm into women who wouldn't break in half if I beat the ****ing shit out of them hold them.

Or midgets.

Also, good job cherry-picking the worst photos you can find of her (And she still looks better than the troll you posted).

There's something wrong with you if you don't like an hourclass figure.

I was posting her for her body, not her face.

That's just what Scarlett looks like without Hollywood magic. Some kind of hybrid between ET and a scarecrow.

NemeBro
That's good, because your girlfriend's face is horrible.

No, that's what she looks like in one of the worst photos you could find after hours of searching, and it was so important to you that you saved the photo.

You're pathetic.

Psychotron
That's good, because your girlfriend's face is horrible.

No, that's what she looks like in one of the worst photos you could find after hours of searching, and it was so important to you that you saved the photo.

You're pathetic.

My girlfriend isn't a mexican for one. For two, if you're into strong women then Scarlett's skinnyfat 5'2 body isn't for you.

Lel. That photo is part of some Hollywood no-makeup bullshit campaign.

What's pathetic is liking famous women just because the media told you so.

maxivitopowe
What its wrong with you?

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
What its wrong with you?

I hate skinnyfat women with dog faces being promoted as sexy.

Kazenji
You're pathetic.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
You're pathetic.

Not liking overrated mediocre women = pathetic these days? Looks like the feminists are winning.

meep-meep
Wth? What do feminists have to do with .... Anyway; IM doesnt even have to pull a lincoln hawk baseball cap turnaround to win. Off topic, there is nothing wrong with either of those broads.

Psychotron
Because of all this politically correct bullshit. You point out how some supposed sex symbol is overrated and you get some silly reply like Kazenji's.

And on topic Robocop loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.