Slade Wilson (Arrow) vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. Pure H2H
2. Slade gets an adamantium machete; Cap gets his shield
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Takes place in Central Park, Manhattan
Who takes this?

DrDeadpool
Slade Wilson is definitely above human in arrow (after the injection) but nowhere near Steve , at least for now.

BlackZero30x
Yeah im not sure Slade has shown any feats on Caps level yet.

BruceSkywalker
Cap takes this...

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Yeah im not sure Slade has shown any feats on Caps level yet.

he hasn't.. maybe after the season finale

FrothByte
bumping thread since we got new feats from both Slade (or his "children"wink and Cap.

God Cloth Seiya
Wasn't deathstroke taking bullets like they were nothing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
bumping thread since we got new feats from both Slade (or his "children"wink and Cap.

still think Cap, but will return to this thread sometime tomorrow after the Arrow finale

God Cloth Seiya
I Think deathstroke should win.

DTM
Slade did show some very nice strength levels when he caught Ollie jumping off the Amazo ship, and holding him just by his ankle he flips him over his head and back onto the boat (while all of Ollies body was already off the boat and beneath Slade), doing so with ease. He also routinely holds characters off the ground by their necks with a single hand, kicks/punches people across the room, has snapped a rifle in two with his bare hands, and punched a hole through a mans chest with a single punch.

Now not saying hes at Caps level, but I dont think hes that far off if he isnt (I do think he has better armor though, routinely taking bullets like nothing, not to mention he took a punch to the face from an Enhanced Roy and it didnt phase him a bit).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.