Genis-Vell VS WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
No Bfr, who do you think wins? genis or World W ar Hulk?

Insane Titan
Photon or Insane Genis stomp

bbrem123
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Photon or Insane Genis stomp yup he does

carver9
They already fought and things didn't go so well for Genis and this was non WWH.

-Pr-
Depends on the version of Genis, tbh.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
They already fought and things didn't go so well for Genis and this was non WWH. when did he fight Photon or insane Genis

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Depends on the version of Genis, tbh.

I agree with this. I think some version are good enough to know not to get close to this version of Hulk and would probably take other steps on taking him out. Punching and blasting isn't one of those steps though. How can you see him winning?

Khazra Reborn
Hulk would beat Captain Marvel Genis, but Photon destroys.

Insane Titan
No answer from Caver, guess he didn't fight Photon or Insane.

Either of them stomp

tkitna
Photon or Insane Genis would destroy WWH.

Sin I AM
Is genis coming back? I saw a rendition of him on tumblr but can't remember if it was fan made or not

Mindset
Originally posted by Insane Titan
when did he fight Photon or insane Genis He didn't.

Reflassshh
He would be dead.

Insane genis or photon ftw.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this. I think some version are good enough to know not to get close to this version of Hulk and would probably take other steps on taking him out. Punching and blasting isn't one of those steps though. How can you see him winning?

Which version?

Badabing
When I saw this thread, and that Pr had the most recent post, I knew he was quoting Carver.

-Pr-
I've become predictable. sad

Badabing
You need to mix things up. Maybe post drunk every other day? mmm

durink

-Pr-
I can't afford that much alcohol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.