If you were Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's say if you was endowed with the powers of Wonderman and your first mission was to choose one of these individuals to take down or at least stalemate for 30 mins. Which one of these individuals would it be and Why? To add to this, you have basic knowledge of everyone here. Remember...you have full concept of your abilities.

Thor
Superman
Surfer
Bill

Also, who would you make your last person on that list to fight and why?

Nietzschean
superman.

superman would hold back and doesnt know my full capabilities so he wouldnt want to injure me.

so I could take advantage of that to stalemate him.

Gadabout
Superman...having basic knowledge would have me less afraid of being transmuted or teleported to parts unknown and I would feel I had a better chance of going toe to toe

carver9
Originally posted by Gadabout
Superman...having basic knowledge would have me less afraid of being transmuted or teleported to parts unknown and I would feel I had a better chance of going toe to toe

Do you think you'll do well?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Gadabout
Superman...having basic knowledge would have me less afraid of being transmuted or teleported to parts unknown and I would feel I had a better chance of going toe to toe you could pull back your punches so superman will think you are weaker than you are and wont punch you as hard as he can.

so you can hit him with half your strength if not less and just make the fight last. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
you could pull back your punches so superman will think you are weaker than you are and wont punch you as hard as he can.

so you can hit him with half your strength if not less and just make the fight last. big grin

I edited the OP but who would you make your last person on that list to go up against?

pym-ftw
Bill, everyone else won't kill Simon.

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bill, everyone else won't kill Simon.

thumb up lol.

maxivitopowe
can he choose his shape?

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
can he choose his shape?

Huh?

maxivitopowe
does he have to stay in a humanoid shape?

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
does he have to stay in a humanoid shape?

Can Wonderman change his shape?

Gadabout
Originally posted by carver9
Do you think you'll do well?

WM would put up a good initial fight but ( and it pains me to say this) SM is on a different level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.