Who was a bigger coward; Palpatine or Anakin Skywalker ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Live action movies only.

smile

TH3_V01D
Anakin is little *****, always craying about his missfortune. He is like Big boss of mgs series

Psychotron
Hahahaha you are so butthurt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Hahahaha you are so butthurt. Void is ?

Psychotron
Just how assblasted are you that you had to make this thread?

quanchi112
Just how assblasted are you that you had to make this thread? It is a legit thread. Both are known Star Wars cowards. Relax and answer the thread.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort

/thread

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is a legit thread. Both are known Star Wars cowards. Relax and answer the thread.

Yeah, sure it is. Just like you're a legit poster.

quanchi112
Yeah, sure it is. Just like you're a legit poster. Just answer the thread. Your Butthurt is legendary.

KingD19
The answer is Voldemort.

Zack Fair
um How is Palps coward?

Firefly218
Palpatine is the bigger coward, he made others do his dirty work. At least Anakin did his own dirty work

Lestov16
Hahahaha you are so butthurt.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
um How is Palps coward? Hid behind Anakin, begged for his life, hid in secret, tried to flee from Yoda initially. I mean come on. He's a typical manipulator who is scared of a fair fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
The answer is Voldemort. He isn't in the thread. Quit being butthurt.

God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi

/thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi

/thread The mK character wasn't a coward.

KingD19
He isn't in the thread. Quit being butthurt.

What am I butthurt about? Nothing I can really think of.

And when Palpatine fought the most powerful Jedi of the era, he seemed pretty confident.

quanchi112
What am I butthurt about? Nothing I can really think of.

And when Palpatine fought the most powerful Jedi of the era, he seemed pretty confident. Not when he lost. He begged. He also tried to run away from Yoda. laughing out loud

NemeBro
Palpatine probably.

God Cloth Seiya
The mK character wasn't a coward.
He actually kinda of was. he showed bravery but also showed some cowardly tactics.

Also your right he isn't the biggest coward.

Quanchi112 is

Now there's a B*tch who is scared of everything.

NemeBro
Palpatine actually is cowardly, to be fair.

quanchi112
He actually kinda of was. he showed bravery but also showed some cowardly tactics.

Also your right he isn't the biggest coward.

Quanchi112 is

Now there's a B*tch who is scared of everything. No, he didn't.

A man with over 100,000 posts isn't cowardly he's bravery personified.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi has shown cowardly tactics

He refused to fight raiden and sent his army of the undead after him.
He wouldn't fight liu kang or kung lao by himself. He always needed help to fight people. And always lost

Impediment
Palpatine was a straight up scared b*tch.

Anakin was never a coward, IMO. Anakin was just a blender of emotions who chose to love Padme and then became borderline insane with rage and confusion.

quanchi112
Quan chi has shown cowardly tactics

He refused to fight raiden and sent his army of the undead after him.
He wouldn't fight liu kang or kung lao by himself. He always needed help to fight people. And always lost He fought Raiden and used his magic during. They beat Raiden. They won. He then beat Shang.

laughing out loud

He didn't need any help beating Shang, liar.

laughing

Psychotron
The answer is Voldemort.

quanchi112
Palpatine is a coward who begs on his backside and tries to flee one on one fair fights.

Cowardice thy name is Palpatine.

Impediment
Back to topic.

Palpy and Anakin, not MK characters.

God Cloth Seiya
He fought Raiden and used his magic during. They beat Raiden. They won. He then beat Shang.

laughing out loud

He didn't need any help beating Shang, liar.

laughing

False Raiden defeated all of them then retreated to stop Shao Kahn after he realized that quan chi would not help him. Quan Chi has never beaten Raiden.

He never fought shang retard. I said kung lao and liu kang. And even with help he still got his ass beat.

Liu kang beat Him and scorpion
Kung Lao beat him and Shang

Impediment
Originally posted by Impediment
Back to topic.

Palpy and Anakin, not MK characters.

Now.

Psychotron
Palpatine is a coward who begs on his backside and tries to flee one on one fair fights.

Cowardice thy name is Palpatine.

And yet he's still more successful than Voldemort. Shows you how much of a loser Voldo really is.

quanchi112
And yet he's still more successful than Voldemort. Shows you how much of a loser Voldo really is. Listen to your moderator. Palpatine or Anakin. Stick to the topic.

Psychotron
Listen to your moderator. Palpatine or Anakin. Stick to the topic.

Anakin>Palpatine>>>Voldemort in terms of bravery.

Now what?

God Cloth Seiya
Anakin>Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Voldemort in terms of bravery.

Now what?

Fixed

quanchi112
Anakin>Palpatine>>>Voldemort in terms of bravery.

Now what? I disagree but since you want it so badly I'll create a thread.

So you think Palpatine is a bigger coward than Anakin.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
I disagree but since you want it so badly I'll create a thread.

So you think Palpatine is a bigger coward than Anakin.

laughing out loud

Anakin is brave. So?

quanchi112
Anakin is brave. So? You said a crybaby like Anakin is braver than Palpatine.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Anakin is braver than Voldemort too.

Even after having his arm and legs cut off, he was still trying to crawl after Obi.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro

Even after having his arm and legs cut off, he was still trying to crawl after Obi.

Correct.

Anakin was whiny but he was brave.

quanchi112

Even after having his arm and legs cut off, he was still trying to crawl after Obi. That isn't bravery that is stupidity. He was stupid hence he got his limbs severed in the first place.

Anakin was an emotional mess and let another man torture his own son in front of him. Very cowardly indeed.

NemeBro
That isn't bravery that is stupidity. He was stupid hence he got his limbs severed in the first place.

Anakin was an emotional mess and let another man torture his own son in front of him. Very cowardly indeed.

Anakin didn't fear death or harm. Voldemort did.

Vader is a coward. Anakin was brave.

quanchi112
Anakin didn't fear death or harm. Voldemort did.

Vader is a coward. Anakin was brave. Anakin feared Padme's death. He almost killed her himself he was that amazingly stupid. Anakin was ruled by his emotions so much so he let another sinister man enforce his will over him for decades.

Anakin was also a coward hence the transformation. He was always weak. Voldemort was always strong and would let no other dominate him.

Psychotron
Nice backtracking Quan. But being stupid doesn't stop someone from being brave.

quanchi112
Nice backtracking Quan. But being stupid doesn't stop someone from being brave. Being ruled by your emotions is cowardice. He feared death for the people he cared about hence him being ripe for Palpatine to mold into his ***** for decades.

Psychotron
No, being ruled by emotions is just being undisciplined. Fear of death? Lawl you're one to talk. Voldo was so scared he had to come up with that hocrux bullshit and live on some guy's head.

NemeBro
Anakin feared Padme's death. He almost killed her himself he was that amazingly stupid. Anakin was ruled by his emotions so much so he let another sinister man enforce his will over him for decades.

Anakin was also a coward hence the transformation. He was always weak. Voldemort was always strong and would let no other dominate him. Fearing someone else's death is less cowardly than fearing your own.

Voldemort was dominated by his own fear of death, and he let that corrupt him.

But we both know you're not stupid enough to think Voldemort is "bravery personified". I'm onto your trolling quan, so just shut up, lol.

quanchi112
No, being ruled by emotions is just being undisciplined. Fear of death? Lawl you're one to talk. Voldo was so scared he had to come up with that hocrux bullshit and live on some guy's head. Being ruled by your own emotions is what the Jedi taught was wrong. Anakin was weak. Always. Being ruled by them and letting another man boss you around and let him torture your own son is very weak.

Voldemort took measures to avoid death whereas Anakin just whined about it. He almost killed his girl too he was that stupid.

quanchi112
Fearing someone else's death is less cowardly than fearing your own.

Voldemort was dominated by his own fear of death, and he let that corrupt him.

But we both know you're not stupid enough to think Voldemort is "bravery personified". I'm onto your trolling quan, so just shut up, lol. It is the opposite. He took measures in order to prevent this which is bravery.

Voldemort was always a bad guy and enacted his own will on the entire wizarding world.

He was bravery personified. He took measures to achieve his goals which is brave.

Psychotron
Being ruled by your own emotions is what the Jedi taught was wrong. Anakin was weak. Always. Being ruled by them and letting another man boss you around and let him torture your own son is very weak.

Voldemort took measures to avoid death whereas Anakin just whined about it. He almost killed his girl too he was that stupid.

Weak and whiny yes, but that's not cowardice and you're just grasping at straws.

And where's that proof for the Khan thread, you pussy?

StealthRanger
ahahahaha

Quanchi you vagina

God Cloth Seiya
Everybody agrees quan chi is a vagina.

quanchi112
Weak and whiny yes, but that's not cowardice and you're just grasping at straws.

And where's that proof for the Khan thread, you pussy? Weakness is cowardice. Being ruled by emotions is weak and cowardly for the Jedi.

I am giving you time to enjoy yourself on the board.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
ahahahaha

Quanchi you vagina I get vagina, yes.

quanchi112
Everybody agrees quan chi is a vagina. I am inside your head.

Psychotron
Weakness is cowardice. Being ruled by emotions is weak and cowardly for the Jedi.

I am giving you time to enjoy yourself on the board.

No, weakness is weakness. You can be weak, but brave.

You're just scared. That's cowardice.

quanchi112
No, weakness is weakness. You can be weak, but brave.

You're just scared. That's cowardice. Letting Palpatine twist him and turn him into his own henchman isn't bravery it's cowardice.

I am showing mercy on a steroid user. I pity you.

maxivitopowe
No, he didn't.

A man with over 100,000 posts isn't cowardly he's bravery personified.

laughing out loud
40 post a day for the past 7 years

Psychotron
Letting Palpatine twist him and turn him into his own henchman isn't bravery it's cowardice.

I am showing mercy on a steroid user. I pity you.

No, that's weakness and it has nothing to do with Anakin's bravery.

If you think I'm on steroids in that pic, then I pity you and you uninitiated mind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
40 post a day for the past 7 years Days I am active far more but I take weeks and months off.

quanchi112
No, that's weakness and it has nothing to do with Anakin's bravery.

If you think I'm on steroids in that pic, then I pity you and you uninitiated mind. Weakness is cowardice for the most part. Anakin wasn't brave he was a weak emotional person.

You're too embarrassed to show your ugly face, coward.

maxivitopowe
i'm on this thing everyday and even factoring i my sock accounts i'm not even on 4 posts a day

quanchi112
i'm on this thing everyday and even factoring i my sock accounts i'm not even on 4 posts a day You are weak. That's why.

StealthRanger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw

I think I found a vid of Quanchi IRL (replace MLP with Harry Potter in this vid)

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw

I think I found a vid of Quanchi IRL (replace MLP with Harry Potter in this vid) Stick to the topic.

maxivitopowe
EVERY QUAN THREAD MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS

http://i.imgur.com/OX1un5z.gif

quanchi112
EVERY QUAN THREAD MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS

http://i.imgur.com/OX1un5z.gif Quit posting the same spam in multiple threads.

Psychotron
Weakness is cowardice for the most part. Anakin wasn't brave he was a weak emotional person.

You're too embarrassed to show your ugly face, coward.

No, weakness has nothing do with cowardice, retard. Voldemort is no less ruled by his emotions anyway. And Anakin never ran from anyone like Voldemort did.

I already gave you enough jerk-off material to satisfy your homo-lust. I'm not showing you my face, too.

Dramatic Gecko
This thread is just too stupid. Anakin is too brave. He has his flaws yes, but he has never been a coward.

quanchi112
No, weakness has nothing do with cowardice, retard. Voldemort is no less ruled by his emotions anyway. And Anakin never ran from anyone like Voldemort did.

I already gave you enough jerk-off material to satisfy your homo-lust. I'm not showing you my face, too. Cowardice is a form of weakness. Anakin stood by like a coward while his master tortured his son. Voldemort would never let anyone enforce their own willpower onto him.

You have a hideous face. Hide your head in shame.

Psychotron
Cowardice is a form of weakness. Anakin stood by like a coward while his master tortured his son. Voldemort would never let anyone enforce their own willpower onto him.

You have a hideous face. Hide your head in shame.

It's not. I know you get them confused since you're both weak and a coward, but they're not the same thing at all.

Sure, sure. Post your if you're so good-looking, just be sure to clean yourself from all the cheeto dust, and hot-pocket crumbs.

quanchi112
It's not. I know you get them confused since you're both weak and a coward, but they're not the same thing at all.

Sure, sure. Post your if you're so good-looking, just be sure to clean yourself from all the cheeto dust, and hot-pocket crumbs. They usually go hand in hand which is the point. Anakin was very weak and cowardly.

You won't post your face so why should I, ugly ?

Psychotron
They usually go hand in hand which is the point. Anakin was very weak and cowardly.

You won't post your face so why should I, ugly ?

No, they don't. Anakin never turned down or fled from a fight.

Post your body then, fatty.

quanchi112
No, they don't. Anakin never turned down or fled from a fight.

Post your body then, fatty. He backed down to Palpatine for years. Cowardice.

I already have before. Quit lusting after me.

Psychotron
He backed down to Palpatine for years. Cowardice.

I already have before. Quit lusting after me.

No, he was learning from his master.

Sure you have.

quanchi112
No, he was learning from his master.

Sure you have. He let him torture his own son. He finally got a backbone and tossed Palpatine down but lost it for many years.

Nah.

Psychotron
He let him torture his own son. He finally got a backbone and tossed Palpatine down but lost it for many years.

Nah.

Because he didn't torture his son before that, retard. Their goals were the same.

Exactly. You never did.

quanchi112
Because he didn't torture his son before that, retard. Their goals were the same.

Exactly. You never did. Vader said he'd defeat him and rule his empire. He was a coward who was ruled by Palpatine. Vader helped bring him before Palpatine to torture him.

Wrong.

The Spleen
Anakin was constantly charging into battle, how is he a coward?

Psychotron
Vader said he'd defeat him and rule his empire. He was a coward who was ruled by Palpatine. Vader helped bring him before Palpatine to torture him.

Wrong.

Vader was gravely injured and de-powered. He was biding his time until he could learn as much as he could from Sidious.

Nope. You're a fat hillbilly and you've never posted a pic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spleen
Anakin was constantly charging into battle, how is he a coward? He was an idiot and he let Palpatine use him and torture his own son. Cowardice.

quanchi112
Vader was gravely injured and de-powered. He was biding his time until he could learn as much as he could from Sidious.

Nope. You're a fat hillbilly and you've never posted a pic. Wrong. He was not biding his time he was whipped. I did post a pic and didn't block out my face in shame, ugly.

Zack Fair
Hid behind Anakin, begged for his life, hid in secret, tried to flee from Yoda initially. I mean come on. He's a typical manipulator who is scared of a fair fight. I dunno man. Looks more like he was smart, but I see your point.

Psychotron
Wrong. He was not biding his time he was whipped. I did post a pic and didn't block out my face in shame, ugly.

You wrong as usual. Post it again, then.

The Spleen
He was an idiot and he let Palpatine use him and torture his own son. Cowardice. No, what you are describing is idiocy. Big difference.

quanchi112
No, what you are describing is idiocy. Big difference. He was an idiot. He was also cowardly against Yoda. I know I was describing idiocy. That was the point. Try to stay with the conversation.

The Spleen
He was an idiot. He was also cowardly against Yoda. I know I was describing idiocy. That was the point. Try to stay with the conversation. I am staying with the conversation. You claimed that Anakin was a coward. I then called you out and showed what you said was idiocy, not cowardice. When and where did I lose track of the conversation?

Also, how was Anakin cowardly against Yoda?

quanchi112
I am staying with the conversation. You claimed that Anakin was a coward. I then called you out and showed what you said was idiocy, not cowardice. When and where did I lose track of the conversation?

Also, how was Anakin cowardly against Yoda? I was speaking about Palpatine. Anakin was cowardly against his fear of losing Padme. He couldn't control himself. He let his fears rule him as well as Palpatine which is cowardly.

Dramatic Gecko
Anakin was cowardly against his fear of losing Padme.

As apposed to what?

I think you need to realize that fear and Cowardice don't always mean the same thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
As apposed to what?

I think you need to realize that fear and Cowardice don't always mean the same thing. He was cowardly in serving Palpatine since his Padme had died and he already made his intentions clear of ruling the galaxy himself.

Dramatic Gecko
He was cowardly in serving Palpatine since his Padme had died and he already made his intentions clear of ruling the galaxy himself.

He wanted to rule the galaxy with Padme. But we still need to consider that Anakin is an idiot, not a coward. If we had a who's smarter thread, Palpatine would win by a landslide. It was their difference in intelligence that let Palpatine rule over him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
He wanted to rule the galaxy with Padme. But we still need to consider that Anakin is an idiot, not a coward. If we had a who's smarter thread, Palpatine would win by a landslide. It was their difference in intelligence that let Palpatine rule over him. Cowardice is due to an inability to act based on fear. We see his reason is gone for allying himself with Palpatine but he still did so due to cowardice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.