Who is braver; Voldemort or Palpatine ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Due to popular demand. Live action movies only.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort was scared of an infant

/thread

Impediment
Voldemort showed spine.

Palpy cowered like a girl when Mace Windu almost killed him.

Psychotron
The Butthurt part 2. Starring Quan.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Impediment
Voldemort showed spine.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya

/thread

Psychotron
Voldemort ran from Dumbledore. Palpatine faced both Yoda and Mace.

quanchi112

/thread False. The infant let his mommy die. Baby potter just laid there and cried.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Voldemort ran from Dumbledore. Palpatine faced both Yoda and Mace. False. He takes on Dumbledore who tells him backup is arriving. Thats two on one after Voldemort disarmed Harry still.

Palpatine lost and begged mace not to kill him. Palpatine tried to flee from Yoda he just blocked his path.

Cowardice.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
False. The infant let his mommy die. Baby potter just laid there and cried.

/thread

NemeBro
They're both pretty cowardly, following the example Tolkien set for his villains.

quanchi112
Prove Voldemort was scared of him as an infant. He went right after him, silly.

Palpatine was afraid of a green little man who can't even walk without a cane.

Psychotron
False. He takes on Dumbledore who tells him backup is arriving. Thats two on one after Voldemort disarmed Harry still.

Palpatine lost and begged mace not to kill him. Palpatine tried to flee from Yoda he just blocked his path.

Cowardice.

laughing out loud

He ran before anyone arrived and Harry was just a liability for Dumbledore.

Palpatine was faking it as evidenced by the unlimited power moment. And that's after facing and killing 3 Jedi Masters.

quanchi112
He ran before anyone arrived and Harry was just a liability for Dumbledore.

Palpatine was faking it as evidenced by the unlimited power moment. And that's after facing and killing 3 Jedi Masters.

False.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URbvT_pkAjI

He was acting after he had been defeated to get Anakins help which he needed.

Featless Jedi masters.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
False.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URbvT_pkAjI

He was acting after he had been defeated to get Anakins help which he needed.

Featless Jedi masters.

laughing out loud

That clip proves what I said, he ran before anyone else arrived.

You're clearly wrong as the unlimited power segment proves.

And who did Voldo defeat that was any good? Not Dumbledore, that's for sure.

God Cloth Seiya

Palpatine was afraid of a green little man who can't even walk without a cane.

/thread

quanchi112
That clip proves what I said, he ran before anyone else arrived.

You're clearly wrong as the unlimited power segment proves.

And who did Voldo defeat that was any good? Not Dumbledore, that's for sure. No, it didn't. What the hell is wrong with you ?

Posts more proof to expose your ignorance.

2:37 in

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQISw4NDHVA

You said he left before they arrived.

laughing out loud

He got the better of Dumbledore despite him having the elder wand.

He also defeated Harry and Snape.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Prove it otherwise it is a baseless claim.

God Cloth Seiya
He was scared of an inexperienced infant

/Thread

Psychotron
That's a completely different clip, retard.

quanchi112
That's a completely different clip, retard. It is right after their fight. He never left he possessed Harry. He left when the others arrived.

laughing out loud

Watch the movies.

NemeBro
You guys are gay.

quanchi112
He was scared of an inexperienced infant

/Thread Proof ?

God Cloth Seiya

/thread

Psychotron
It is right after their fight. He never left he possessed Harry. He left when the others arrived.

laughing out loud

Watch the movies.

So, he hid. Even better.

quanchi112
So, he hid. Even better. He possessed Harry. That isn't hiding it is using your magical abilities. You said he left before the wizards arrived. I proved you're ignorant. You didn't even know it was in the same scene.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
Oh, let me correct my self then. He he hid before the backup arrived after failing to defeat Dumbledore.

quanchi112
Prove it.

quanchi112
Oh, let me correct my self then. He he hid before the backup arrived after failing to defeat Dumbledore. Love when people admit they are wrong.

You're still wrong. Points for conceding you were wrong but you still aren't smart enough to grasp the scene. Voldemort is no coward like Palpatine.

Psychotron
Love when people admit they are wrong.

You're still wrong. Points for conceding you were wrong but you still aren't smart enough to grasp the scene. Voldemort is no coward like Palpatine.

I understand you couldn't challenge my argument and had to dodge like the pussy you are.

quanchi112
I understand you couldn't challenge my argument and had to dodge like the pussy you are. You are a weak person who can't even formulate an argument and just rages out all the time.

Again, cowardice is letting someone else boss you around for decades and torture your own son.

Palpatine begs for his life.

maxivitopowe
EVERY QUAN THREAD MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS

http://i.imgur.com/OX1un5z.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
EVERY QUAN THREAD MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THIS

http://i.imgur.com/OX1un5z.gif Do not cross me. Let this be a warning to you all.

God Cloth Seiya
Who is braver?

Pegasus seiya

maxivitopowe
http://i.imgur.com/OX1un5z.gif

quanchi112
Who is braver?

Pegasus seiya Stick to the thread topic.

God Cloth Seiya
I will if you answer my question quan chi

quanchi112
I will if you answer my question quan chi The mod wants us to stick to the thread topic.

God Cloth Seiya
Are you not gonna respond to my wolverine vs cap post or are you scared.

After you answer this I will remain on topic

quanchi112
Are you not gonna respond to my wolverine vs cap post or are you scared.

After you answer this I will remain on topic You had better respond here immediately afterwards.

God Cloth Seiya
Deal

quanchi112
Deal Ok, answer this thread topic.

God Cloth Seiya
In all seriousness I have say tie. They both have showed dear but they both have shown bravery. The both have good feats while lacking in others.

That's my honest opinion.

quanchi112
In all seriousness I have say tie. They both have showed dear but they both have shown bravery. The both have good feats while lacking in others.

That's my honest opinion. When has Voldemort shown fear in combat of an opponent by trying to flee from a fair fight ?

God Cloth Seiya
In a fair fight he hasn't however

Palpatine has only showed fear against someone that is out of his league. Voldemort doesn't really have anybody out of his league in HPverse seeing how he is pretty much the strongest person in it. If we were to see voldemort fight someone out of his league then I think he should win. But since he has never had anybody out of his league we don't know for sure.

maxivitopowe
He had never fought a fair fight iirc
Edit
Dumbledore being the only on panel one

quanchi112
In a fair fight he hasn't however

Palpatine has only showed fear against someone that is out of his league. Voldemort doesn't really have anybody out of his league in HPverse seeing how he is pretty much the strongest person in it. If we were to see voldemort fight someone out of his league then I think he should win. But since he has never had anybody out of his league we don't know for sure. Yoda was not out of Palpatine's league. Windu bested Palpatine but they were still peers.

Voldemort isn't cowardly like Palpatine is who likes to hand back out of harms way.

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty much true, Voldemort has never actually fought a fair fight cause he is pretty much stronger than anyone in his verse.

God Cloth Seiya
Yoda was not out of Palpatine's league. Windu bested Palpatine but they were still peers.

Voldemort isn't cowardly like Palpatine is who likes to hand back out of harms way. Is this why voldemort sent his minions to kill Harry instead of doing it himself?

quanchi112
Pretty much true, Voldemort has never actually fought a fair fight cause he is pretty much stronger than anyone in his verse. He is the best but has a peer in Dumbledore especially considering he wielded the most powerful wand in existence. Fear has nothing to do with who you are better than though.

Palpatine tried fleeing from a peer he ended up getting the better of going. Y your own logic.

ares834
Voldemort showed spine.

Uh, he was pretty clearly faking it as evident by the fact that he is smirking half the time he is "cowering".

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Uh, he was pretty clearly faking it as evident by the fact that he is smirking half the time he is "cowering". He feigned weakness to get Anakin's support but was clearly begging for his life since he himself couldn't stop Windu.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh yeah I forgot he was smiling during it.

He showed himself to look like an old helpless man so that Anakin would help him.

quanchi112
Oh yeah I forgot he was smiling during it.

He showed himself to look like an old helpless man so that Anakin would help him. He was fearful and begged though. He was clearly defeated. This is neither here nor there since I have proof of him trying to flee from Yoda.

ares834
He feigned weakness to get Anakin's support but was clearly begging for his life since he himself couldn't stop Windu.

You're point? Palpatine wasn't afraid in that scene at all, he was faking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
You're point? Palpatine wasn't afraid in that scene at all, he was faking. He was afraid of dying. He was also afraid of taking Yoda on. Clearly he is a coward.

God Cloth Seiya
Yoda = pure badass though.

ares834
He was afraid of dying. He was also afraid of taking Yoda on. Clearly he is a coward.

Voldemort was afraid of dying as well. That's the whole point. thumb up

quanchi112
Yoda = pure badass though. The loser couldn't even beat Dooku.

God Cloth Seiya
Dooku= even more badass though

quanchi112
Dooku= even more badass though Dobby himself would crush either.

God Cloth Seiya
who is dobby?

quanchi112
who is dobby? Ignorance.

God Cloth Seiya
No seriously, you know how long its been since I've seen a Star wars or a HP movie? Its been awhile.

quanchi112
No seriously, you know how long its been since I've seen a Star wars or a HP movie? Its been awhile. Dobby the Malfoy elf who was later freed and killed at the end of Deathly Hallows part one.

God Cloth Seiya
ignore look below for posty

God Cloth Seiya
Oh I remember who you are talking about.

And no, he isn't beating anyone.

quanchi112
Oh I remember who you are talking about.

And no. Easily does so. Yoda and the Jedi aren't in the same league as the baddest wizards from the VoldeVerse.

God Cloth Seiya
They haven't exactly done anything impressive in the HP movies though.

quanchi112
They haven't exactly done anything impressive in the HP movies though. You haven't seen the movies in a while so how would you know.

God Cloth Seiya
They have a kill spell I know that but............ What is the strongest thing they have actually killed.

quanchi112
They have a kill spell I know that but............ What is the strongest thing they have actually killed. Giants have been killed. We also see Voldemort himself destroy a shield that disintegrates entire bodies upon touch. Far greater than weak Jedi.

God Cloth Seiya
Which giants? That one guy who was half giant or full giants?

quanchi112
Which giants? That one guy who was half giant or full giants? Watch the movies.

God Cloth Seiya
I have its just been awhile. TBH I actually have all the HP movies, I like the HP movies its just that I haven't seen them in awhile.

quanchi112
I have its just been awhile. TBH I actually have all the HP movies, I like the HP movies its just that I haven't seen them in awhile. You would realize how powerful these wizards are. They possess tk and a lot of power as well. Jedi and Sith aren't impressive at all when compared to them in terms of pure power.

God Cloth Seiya
To my knowledge they didn't really have powerful tk, feats?

(Did you get my message?)

quanchi112
To my knowledge they didn't really have powerful tk, feats?

(Did you get my message?) Voldemort had a really impressive tk feat like it was nothing.

Tk isn't that impressive anyways and isn't their best stuff.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort had a really impressive tk feat like it was nothing.

Tk isn't that impressive anyways and isn't their best stuff.

Which TK feat?

There kill spell is there best spell I think.

(Did you get my message?)

quanchi112
Which TK feat?

There kill spell is there best spell I think.

(Did you get my message?) Voldemort tking a giant off the bridge.

That is effective but isn't necessarily a power feat.

Let me check.

God Cloth Seiya
Well back on topic, Voldemort Doesn't like being outnumbered even if he is the top dog in HP. I think when it comes to numbers is what shows his weakness.

quanchi112
Well back on topic, Voldemort Doesn't like being outnumbered even if he is the top dog in HP. I think when it comes to numbers is what shows his weakness. There is a difference between cowardice and stupidity. Palpatine is cowardly and tried backing down from a fair fight.

God Cloth Seiya
But as ares explained it he was faking it.

quanchi112
But as ares explained it he was faking it. I disagree but that doesn't explan away the Yoda incident which what I was actually referring to anyway.

God Cloth Seiya
Well Yoda has shown to be able to move extremely fast, he was doing some crazy jumping,spinning shit like a professional acrobat.

quanchi112
Well Yoda has shown to be able to move extremely fast, he was doing some crazy jumping,spinning shit like a professional acrobat. That isn't the point. Palpatine tried fleeing which proves cowardice.

God Cloth Seiya
Voldemort tried hiding which proves he is a coward as well.

(I'm actually gonna stop posting on this until you reply me back in the Logan vs Steve thread)

quanchi112
Voldemort tried hiding which proves he is a coward as well.

(I'm actually gonna stop posting on this until you reply me back in the Logan vs Steve thread) He assumed power and then when he was ready to.

He never fled from a fair one on one fight.

Psychotron
You are a weak person who can't even formulate an argument and just rages out all the time.

Again, cowardice is letting someone else boss you around for decades and torture your own son.

Palpatine begs for his life.

You wouldn't think so if you met me, fatty. I bet someone like me takes your lunch money every day.

Not really, that's obedience, but this isn't about Anakin.

Sids kills Voldemort then kills the other wizards for fun.

meep-meep
Due to popular demand. Live action movies only.

Lol. Palpatine tasked Anakin to murder jedi-in-training children and volda tried murdering an infant. Jeezus.

The Spleen
Neither were brave.

meep-meep
Ya think?

The Spleen
Fact.

Dramatic Gecko
Should I point out Voldermort is so scared of death that he made seven back ups. And when he realised they were being destroyed he pissed off... like a *****.

Palpatine is a major coward too, but he didn't deny Yoda, the oldest most powerful Jedi of that time, a fight.

The_Tempest
Anyone here actually watch the movies? The beginning of ROTS and the climax of ROTJ are proof enough that Sidious is a "coward" only in as much as he doesn't particularly want to die. But he routinely puts himself in situations where he very well could.

He orchestrates his own kidnapping which results in him being trapped on a wrecked dreadnought experiencing atmospheric reentry; he uses himself as bait at Endor with the entire rebel alliance gunning for him; at various points, he (unarmed) goads and taunts armed enemies into attacking him, in one scenario protected only by timely intervention from a quasi-treacherous subordinate and Palpatine's own response was merely to laugh in the attacker's face; and when trapped by four armed Jedi Masters in his office, Sidious rushes them. And as ares pointed out, Palpatine is clearly feigning cowardice the whole time.

Neither movie!Voldemort or Palpatine are the cowards they are suggested to be. As to which is more cowardly, an argument could be made either way.

juggerman
Palpatine is braver and more cowardly than Voldemort. His moments of bravery far eclipse anything we see from Tom yet his moments of cowardice are well below what we see form Riddle.

Willingly using yourself as bait as often as he did to achieve his goals shows more bravery than Tom has. Hell hanging around the Jedi for years knowing that one slip up on his part will mean his death is ridiculous when you think about it

But on the other hand cowering before Mace, assuming it wasn't a ploy, was pretty weak, I think it was a ploy myself but hey. And trying to run from Yoda was meh.

That's my humble opinion at least

quanchi112
You wouldn't think so if you met me, fatty. I bet someone like me takes your lunch money every day.

Not really, that's obedience, but this isn't about Anakin.

Sids kills Voldemort then kills the other wizards for fun. I am in better shape than you, roidrager.

He let his willpower be bashed by Palpatine. He wanted to rule the galaxy and instead let Palpatine abuse him.

Voldemort would annihilate any Jedi or Sith who stood before him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by meep-meep
Lol. Palpatine tasked Anakin to murder jedi-in-training children and volda tried murdering an infant. Jeezus. Anakin would never murder an infant just kids. Voldemort is twice as scary as any weak Sith Lord.

Psychotron
I am in better shape than you, roidrager.

He let his willpower be bashed by Palpatine. He wanted to rule the galaxy and instead let Palpatine abuse him.

Voldemort would annihilate any Jedi or Sith who stood before him.

Post a pic them, back your claims up.

Anakin isn't here, stop trying to derail the discussion.

He couldn't even annihilate a baby.

quanchi112
Post a pic them, back your claims up.

Anakin isn't here, stop trying to derail the discussion.

He couldn't even annihilate a baby. You already said physique doesn't mean dick with regards to being in great shape. Come to Ohio, worm.

Context. Magic protected the baby.

Psychotron
You already said physique doesn't mean dick with regards to being in great shape. Come to Ohio, worm.

Context. Magic protected the baby.

Still better than being fat. Ohio? Are you some kind of redneck? Figures.

And Voldo wasn't strong enough to get past it. You can bet your acne Sidious would have fried Harry with ease.

quanchi112
Still better than being fat. Ohio? Are you some kind of redneck? Figures.

And Voldo wasn't strong enough to get past it. You can bet your acne Sidious would have fried Harry with ease. Ignorance if you think Ohio is full of rednecks. laughing out loud

Concession accepted. You won't face me, coward.

He figured out a way to hurt Harry after. He is intelligent unlike Palpatine who let Vader just kill him. Put himself into a stupid situation when he didn't need to.

He also tried avoiding a fair fight which makes him cowardly.

Psychotron
Ignorance if you think Ohio is full of rednecks. laughing out loud

Concession accepted. You won't face me, coward.

He figured out a way to hurt Harry after. He is intelligent unlike Palpatine who let Vader just kill him. Put himself into a stupid situation when he didn't need to.

He also tried avoiding a fair fight which makes him cowardly.

Don't try to deny it, hick.

Oh, I hope I get to come to Ohio next year when I'm in the states. Then I'll give you a concession you'll never forget.

Sidious manipulated and took over an entire galaxy, Voldo couldn't even beat one planet. Pretty pathetic.

Nope, Voldo ran from Dumbledore while Sidious defeated his rival. No room for comparison.

quanchi112
Don't try to deny it, hick.

Oh, I hope I get to come to Ohio next year when I'm in the states. Then I'll give you a concession you'll never forget.

Sidious manipulated and took over an entire galaxy, Voldo couldn't even beat one planet. Pretty pathetic.

Nope, Voldo ran from Dumbledore while Sidious defeated his rival. No room for comparison. It isn't true, hillbilly.

You won't dare show up. You're a coward who would probably have a bag over your head.

Sidious was saved due to Anakin. Sidious also allowed Vader to kill him later as he foolishly put himself into a vulnerable position despite having an entire galaxy backing him. No one knew about Palpatine due to cowardice until it was too late unlike Voldemort.

No, he didn't. He took him on. Dumbledore needed backup. He was the coward along with Harry.

Psychotron
It isn't true, hillbilly.

You won't dare show up. You're a coward who would probably have a bag over your head.

Sidious was saved due to Anakin. Sidious also allowed Vader to kill him later as he foolishly put himself into a vulnerable position despite having an entire galaxy backing him. No one knew about Palpatine due to cowardice until it was too late unlike Voldemort.

No, he didn't. He took him on. Dumbledore needed backup. He was the coward along with Harry.

Sorry, cumchi, but you're from Ohio. Nothing you can say matters.

You better pray I don't visit Ohio.

It was all part of Sidious' plan, he only screwed up in the end with Vader. Voldo on the other hand was screw-up right from the start. He couldn't even deal with an infant.

Voldo hid, Dumbledore stood his ground.

quanchi112
Sorry, cumchi, but you're from Ohio. Nothing you can say matters.

You better pray I don't visit Ohio.

It was all part of Sidious' plan, he only screwed up in the end with Vader. Voldo on the other hand was screw-up right from the start. He couldn't even deal with an infant.

Voldo hid, Dumbledore stood his ground. What an ignorant thing to say. laughing out loud

You'd back down you coward. You won't even show your ugly zitty face.

No, he just went with it after he was crushed in combat.

Voldemort rose to power and defied death unlike Palpatine who couldn't even conquer posture.

Dumbledore had backup arrive, dummy. Quit being a juicehead.

Psychotron
What an ignorant thing to say. laughing out loud

You'd back down you coward. You won't even show your ugly zitty face.

No, he just went with it after he was crushed in combat.

Voldemort rose to power and defied death unlike Palpatine who couldn't even conquer posture.

Dumbledore had backup arrive, dummy. Quit being a juicehead.

Well you would know being the personification of ignorance.

In all the fights I've been I've never backed down. And I'll gladly show you why.

It's undeniable that Sidious faked weakness.

What power? He was a complete failure unlike Palpatine who became Emperor of a goddamn galaxy.

He hid before the arrived. Dumbledore wrecked his shit.

quanchi112
Well you would know being the personification of ignorance.

In all the fights I've been I've never backed down. And I'll gladly show you why.

It's undeniable that Sidious faked weakness.

What power? He was a complete failure unlike Palpatine who became Emperor of a goddamn galaxy.

He hid before the arrived. Dumbledore wrecked his shit. Says the guy who needs Roids.

You aren't going to show because you need to look me in the eye you coward.

He did but he was scarred nonetheless. He also lost the fight.

Palpatine hid and did it in secret like the coward you are, ugly.

He possessed Harry. You said he left before they arrived. You're stupid and ugly.

Psychotron
Says the guy who needs Roids.

You aren't going to show because you need to look me in the eye you coward.

He did but he was scarred nonetheless. He also lost the fight.

Palpatine hid and did it in secret like the coward you are, ugly.

He possessed Harry. You said he left before they arrived. You're stupid and ugly.

No, says the natty guy who has a 1221 lbs total currently. You sound envious, qumchi.

Keep talking, fool. I'll be popping your zits with my fists.

Why would he be scared when everything was going according to plan?

At least he didn't hide on the back of some guy's head like a complete parasite.

He hid, it's just as cowardly.

quanchi112
No, says the natty guy who has a 1221 lbs total currently. You sound envious, qumchi.

Keep talking, fool. I'll be popping your zits with my fists.

Why would he be scared when everything was going according to plan?

At least he didn't hide on the back of some guy's head like a complete parasite.

He hid, it's just as cowardly. Live in a fantasy land, testosterone stealer.

I'll make your face attractive by caving it in, sissy.

He almost died. Yoda also wasn't part of the plan. He tried fleeing like you will when you see me, ugly.

You are wrong. He possessed Harry which is awesome. Dumbledore looked scared. He needed backup against Voldemort.

smile

Bring friends you coward.

Psychotron
Live in a fantasy land, testosterone stealer.

I'll make your face attractive by caving it in, sissy.

He almost died. Yoda also wasn't part of the plan. He tried fleeing like you will when you see me, ugly.

You are wrong. He possessed Harry which is awesome. Dumbledore looked scared. He needed backup against Voldemort.

smile

Bring friends you coward.

Shows how pathetic you are, I bet you can't even bench your own body weight.

How will you do that after I knock you out like the pussy that you are?

At least he beat him, unlike Voldemort.

No, he hid. And Harry Potter is for ****, I guess that's why you like him.

I'll bring your mum after I finish with her.

quanchi112
Shows how pathetic you are, I bet you can't even bench your own body weight.

How will you do that after I knock you out like the pussy that you are?

At least he beat him, unlike Voldemort.

No, he hid. And Harry Potter is for ****, I guess that's why you like him.

I'll bring your mum after I finish with her. Good one, ashamed one.

Jump on a plane right now, coward.

Palpatine didn't defeat him he just lost due to time and backup arriving. Palpatine is the coward.

Wrong, he possessed.

You say mum you child. You're such a Kid.

Psychotron
Good one, ashamed one.

Jump on a plane right now, coward.

Palpatine didn't defeat him he just lost due to time and backup arriving. Palpatine is the coward.

Wrong, he possessed.

You say mum you child. You're such a Kid.

Good, because it's true, isn't it acne-boy?

Yeah, sure. Why don't I blow 1000+ bucks just to beat your ugly ass. Now, if you wanna come to me, then let's get it on.

You meant Dumbledore, right? You're getting flustered, aren't you qumchi?

You mean hid.

You're mum like it when I call her that.

quanchi112
Good, because it's true, isn't it acne-boy?

Yeah, sure. Why don't I blow 1000+ bucks just to beat your ugly ass. Now, if you wanna come to me, then let's get it on.

You meant Dumbledore, right? You're getting flustered, aren't you qumchi?

You mean hid.

You're mum like it when I call her that. No, it isn't.

Quit making excuses, coward.

Dumbledore is the coward there and you are in life.

It is your mum you dummy. I don't use the word mum like a child, dummy.

Silent Master
Tommy boy is a coward.

Psychotron
No, it isn't.

Quit making excuses, coward.

Dumbledore is the coward there and you are in life.

It is your mum you dummy. I don't use the word mum like a child, dummy.

Prove it.

You're the coward, I told you to come to me.

I'm gonna beat your candy ass like Dumbledore crushed Voldemort.

Oooh, you're on your guard now, huh? Guess that illiteracy part struck a nerve. No, you use a word like dummy like a 5-year-old, while I am just joking.

Dramatic Gecko
Abondon this thread, it was somewhere on the last page that you can decide who is braver. But the Trolls be trolling abandon thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/miraclejoe/26400-Abandon-thread-felix-red-bull-LsIl_zpsc33252ef.gif

quanchi112
Prove it.

You're the coward, I told you to come to me.

I'm gonna beat your candy ass like Dumbledore crushed Voldemort.

Oooh, you're on your guard now, huh? Guess that illiteracy part struck a nerve. No, you use a word like dummy like a 5-year-old, while I am just joking. I already proved you don't know anything about the Potter films.

You're too scared to come to Ohio.

Voldemort had him on his backside just how you're going to end up.

Run to your mum and your papa, nerd.

Psychotron
I already proved you don't know anything about the Potter films.

You're too scared to come to Ohio.

Voldemort had him on his backside just how you're going to end up.

Run to your mum and your papa, nerd.

That's because I'm not a pasty virgin like you. I still know Dumbledore kicked Voldo's ass.

No, I'm too poor to come to Ohio. But if you're so brave (lel) you can come here. I can rob you when I finish beating you.

So why did he run like a b!tch? Sorry, qumchi, but you're going to end up on your stomach, biting the pillow.

I'd rather run to your momma, she's always so eager.

quanchi112
That's because I'm not a pasty virgin like you. I still know Dumbledore kicked Voldo's ass.

No, I'm too poor to come to Ohio. But if you're so brave (lel) you can come here. I can rob you when I finish beating you.

So why did he run like a b!tch? Sorry, qumchi, but you're going to end up on your stomach, biting the pillow.

I'd rather run to your momma, she's always so eager. No, he didn't. When you fall on your backside you'll probably claim you won, hillbilly.

So you're poor, dumb, ugly, and a liar.

Says the known hick.

So you have to make advances on sixty plus year old women.

Figures.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
No, he didn't. When you fall on your backside you'll probably claim you won, hillbilly.

So you're poor, dumb, ugly, and a liar.

Says the known hick.

So you have to make advances on sixty plus year old women.

Figures.

laughing out loud

Yes, he did. Voldo had to hide just like you will.

Nah, that sounds like you, Ohio hick.

Nah, you're from Ohio. Buddy, there's no escape, you're redneck. I bet you took your own sister to the prom.

I wouldn't if she wasn't so eager, she says your dad is a limp-dicked excuse of a man.

quanchi112
Yes, he did. Voldo had to hide just like you will.

Nah, that sounds like you, Ohio hick.

Nah, you're from Ohio. Buddy, there's no escape, you're redneck. I bet you took your own sister to the prom.

I wouldn't if she wasn't so eager, she says your dad is a limp-dicked excuse of a man. It is called strategy not hiding.

Ohio doesn't consist entirely of farm lands despite your preposterous pre conceived notions.

Weak insults.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Voldy was scared of a infant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Voldy was scared of a infant. He faced the infant. Palpatine tried fleeing from a geriatic little green man with a cane for his gait.

Dr Will Hatch
Voldemort showed spine.

I see you've never heard of something called "Playing possum". Palpatine was in control the entire time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I see you've never heard of something called "Playing possum". Palpatine was in control the entire time. Support this claim. Being at your opponents mercy isn't being in control.

Dr Will Hatch
Anyway, Voldemort is a consummate coward. His reputation is pretty much all hype and legend, he depends on his cult of followers to do the bulk of the work, and when people make a concerted effort to try and stop him, he folds.

Palpatine schemed right under the noses of a bunch of superpowered, telepathic warriors for years without anyone the wiser. He played both sides against each other like a Spaghetti Western outlaw, and when he finally got what he wanted, he personally kicked the ass of the strongest Jedi there was, and rendered the potential strongest Force user as his errand boy.

Palp has the bigger balls.

quanchi112
Anyway, Voldemort is a consummate coward. His reputation is pretty much all hype and legend, he depends on his cult of followers to do the bulk of the work, and when people make a concerted effort to try and stop him, he folds.

Palpatine schemed right under the noses of a bunch of superpowered, telepathic warriors for years without anyone the wiser. He played both sides against each other like a Spaghetti Western outlaw, and when he finally got what he wanted, he personally kicked the ass of the strongest Jedi there was, and rendered the potential strongest Force user as his errand boy.

Palp has the bigger balls.

2:01-2:07. Palpatine tries fleeing from Yoda from a fair one on one fight. This is an undeniable example of cowardice. Voldemort had followers yes but never fled from a fair fight. Palpatine also hid behind two factions he pitted against each other and his political ties to remain unknown to the general public. He kept from them his true nature and lied.

Windu soundly defeated him and he begged for his life. Not the stuff of bravery that is for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SkNrWSk5M

Dr Will Hatch
Support this claim. Being at your opponents mercy isn't being in control.

1. Because Palpatine was a stronger Force user than Mace. Unlimited POWAH!

2. Because Mace didn't have the legal authority to arrest the Chancellor. If he tried to, it would only prove Palpatine's point that the Jedi were trying to take over the government.

quanchi112
1. Because Palpatine was a stronger Force user than Mace. Unlimited POWAH!

2. Because Mace didn't have the legal authority to arrest the Chancellor. If he tried to, it would only prove Palpatine's point that the Jedi were trying to take over the government.

1. He said so after Anakin cut off a limb. laughing out loud
Context.

2. He was clever that is for sure. Anakin was weak and let his emotions and fear of change rule over him. Palpatine preyed on his weakness of character and played the dope like a fiddle.

The Jedi weren't trying to take over but they were trying to kill the secret Sith Lord. Context.

Dr Will Hatch
2:01-2:07. Palpatine tries fleeing from Yoda from a fair one on one fight. This is an undeniable example of cowardice. Voldemort had followers yes but never fled from a fair fight. Palpatine also hid behind two factions he pitted against each other and his political ties to remain unknown to the general public. He kept from them his true nature and lied.

Windu soundly defeated him and he begged for his life. Not the stuff of bravery that is for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SkNrWSk5M

Palpatine didn't flee. He made his point and left. After the fight, Yoda admitted that he wasn't powerful enough to fight the Emperor.

Voldemort fled from the Dumbledore fight just before the Aurors arrived. If he's so powerful, couldn't he them ALL on? Palpatine took on four Jedi Master's in one fight and effortlessly killed three of them.

quanchi112
Palpatine didn't flee. He made his point and left. After the fight, Yoda admitted that he wasn't powerful enough to fight the Emperor.

Voldemort fled from the Dumbledore fight just before the Aurors arrived. If he's so powerful, couldn't he them ALL on? Palpatine took on four Jedi Master's in one fight and effortlessly killed three of them. He didn't flee because Yoda blocked his path. The point is Palpatine tried fleeing like a coward.

Voldemort left when they arrived. I have already posted this clip numerous times.

I said a fair fight. Only an idiot or someone arrogant like Vader would try to take on a peer along with multiple others at the same time. Palpatine fled from someone who isn't even tall enough to ride roller coasters. The shame.

Dr Will Hatch
1. He said so after Anakin cut off a limb. laughing out loud
Context.

2. He was clever that is for sure. Anakin was weak and let his emotions and fear of change rule over him. Palpatine preyed on his weakness of character and played the dope like a fiddle.

The Jedi weren't trying to take over but they were trying to kill the secret Sith Lord. Context.

To quote Ra's Al Ghul, Palpatine didn't want to sacrifice sure footing for a killing stroke. Palpatine figured it would be easier to play possum while he waited for Anakin to show up. He COULD have kept fighting Mace, but he needed to turn Anakin, and making Mace look like he was trying to murder the innocent Chancellor during a time of war, it was the perfect opportunity.

It's a lot harder for SW apologists ever those pieces of s.hit at Disney said that everything outside the movies and cartoons are non-canon, because the ROTS novelization makes it very clear that Palpatine was faking weakness and could have killed Mace even while he was grounded.

Dr Will Hatch
He didn't flee because Yoda blocked his path. The point is Palpatine tried fleeing like a coward.

Voldemort left when they arrived. I have already posted this clip numerous times.

I said a fair fight. Only an idiot or someone arrogant like Vader would try to take on a peer along with multiple others at the same time. Palpatine fled from someone who isn't even tall enough to ride roller coasters. The shame.

Not really. He knocked Yoda off the platform several stories to the ground. Humiliated, Yoda leaves to go deal with Padme.

Right, but Voldemort's reputation is that of this uber-warlock that nobody can defeat. 99.9% of wizards are terrified of him to the point that even the Minister of Magic can't say his name out loud. Either Voldemort knows that this hype isn't true, or he's a coward.

quanchi112
To quote Ra's Al Ghul, Palpatine didn't want to sacrifice sure footing for a killing stroke. Palpatine figured it would be easier to play possum while he waited for Anakin to show up. He COULD have kept fighting Mace, but he needed to turn Anakin, and making Mace look like he was trying to murder the innocent Chancellor during a time of war, it was the perfect opportunity.

It's a lot harder for SW apologists ever those pieces of s.hit at Disney said that everything outside the movies and cartoons are non-canon, because the ROTS novelization makes it very clear that Palpatine was faking weakness and could have killed Mace even while he was grounded. No, he was disarmed and used Anakin's obsession with Padme to garner help. Mace soundly defeated him.

Lucas has denied this claim that he lost on purpose. He was feigning weakness to get Anakin's sympathy after he was soundly defeated in the duel as it was the only card to play due to his circumstances.

quanchi112
Not really. He knocked Yoda off the platform several stories to the ground. Humiliated, Yoda leaves to go deal with Padme.

Right, but Voldemort's reputation is that of this uber-warlock that nobody can defeat. 99.9% of wizards are terrified of him to the point that even the Minister of Magic can't say his name out loud. Either Voldemort knows that this hype isn't true, or he's a coward. Palpatine knocked him off but that doesn't mean anything as to the intro where he tried to leave.

Voldemort is the wizard who dominates all there. That is proof positive that he lived up to the hype. We see him never once blink in the throes of a fair fight unlike Palpatine.

Dr Will Hatch
No, he was disarmed and used Anakin's obsession with Padme to garner help. Mace soundly defeated him.

Lucas has denied this claim that he lost on purpose. He was feigning weakness to get Anakin's sympathy after he was soundly defeated in the duel as it was the only card to play due to his circumstances.

Nope. Palpatine was more powerful than Yoda, who was more powerful than Mace.

Lucas thinks that Greedo shot first and that it would be funny if Indiana Jones committed statutory rape on a young Marion.

Stealth Moose
Nope. Palpatine was more powerful than Yoda, who was more powerful than Mace.

Lucas thinks that Greedo shot first and that it would be funny if Indiana Jones committed statutory rape on a young Marion.

Technically, Indy did. She was 14 bro.

Also, Yoda handed Palpatine his ass and effectively lost to gravity.

Dr Will Hatch
Palpatine knocked him off but that doesn't mean anything as to the intro where he tried to leave.

Voldemort is the wizard who dominates all there. That is proof positive that he lived up to the hype. We see him never once blink in the throes of a fair fight unlike Palpatine.

Yes it does. Palpatine was the first Sith Lord to construct a successful hostile takeover of the Republic in history. Yoda's entire purpose in life was to make sure this DIDN'T happen, and if it did, that the reign was short lived. But he wasn't powerful enough. Palpatine exhausted him, so Yoda retreated.

We never see Voldemort doing anything as remotely as terrifying as he is made out to be. Sure, he's evil to the core, but so are most dictators and cult leaders. Where are the rivers of blood and the bodies piled up everywhere if this guy is the freaking wizard Anti-Christ?

And Voldemort DOES blink. He retreated from a fight that he was losing. And he's a coward too since his arch-enemy is a not particularly impressive seventeen year old boy.

Stealth Moose
I don't give a left nut over Voldemort. But saying Palpatine overpowered/outdid/etc. Yoda is pretty much not the case. Yoda disarmed Palpatine and had him pretty much where he wanted him. Even when it became a Force spamming contest, Palpatine couldn't handle his own pods being chucked back in his face and lost the Force lightning DBZ beam struggle. The only reason why he fared better isn't because of superior power or skill but he grasped a handrail and had the higher position finally.

In neutral ground, Yoda would carve him up.

quanchi112
Yes it does. Palpatine was the first Sith Lord to construct a successful hostile takeover of the Republic in history. Yoda's entire purpose in life was to make sure this DIDN'T happen, and if it did, that the reign was short lived. But he wasn't powerful enough. Palpatine exhausted him, so Yoda retreated.

We never see Voldemort doing anything as remotely as terrifying as he is made out to be. Sure, he's evil to the core, but so are most dictators and cult leaders. Where are the rivers of blood and the bodies piled up everywhere if this guy is the freaking wizard Anti-Christ?

And Voldemort DOES blink. He retreated from a fight that he was losing. And he's a coward too since his arch-enemy is a not particularly impressive seventeen year old boy. Due to misdirection and playing the politicians role. Voldemort overtook it by sheer force.

Palpatine tried to flee so what happened after is a moot point. The blast also hit the both of them and Palpatine held on while Yoda fell. Big whoop.

Incorrect. He was winning but backup arrived. Palpatine begs his opponents as well as tries to flee from fair fights. He's a coward.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I don't give a left nut over Voldemort. But saying Palpatine overpowered/outdid/etc. Yoda is pretty much not the case. Yoda disarmed Palpatine and had him pretty much where he wanted him. Even when it became a Force spamming contest, Palpatine couldn't handle his own pods being chucked back in his face and lost the Force lightning DBZ beam struggle. The only reason why he fared better isn't because of superior power or skill but he grasped a handrail and had the higher position finally.

In neutral ground, Yoda would carve him up.

Yoda said that he was too tired to fight Palpatine anymore. We never see Palpatine say such a thing about Yoda. If the fight continued, Yoda would not only have had to deal with Palpatine, but eventually a shit ton of mooks and Stormtroopers as well. Yoda was unable to kill Palpatine right then and there in the Senate arena, which means he failed.

Dr Will Hatch
Due to misdirection and playing the politicians role. Voldemort overtook it by sheer force.

Palpatine tried to flee so what happened after is a moot point. The blast also hit the both of them and Palpatine held on while Yoda fell. Big whoop.

Incorrect. He was winning but backup arrived. Palpatine begs his opponents as well as tries to flee from fair fights. He's a coward.

First of all, no he didn't. Voldemort created an cult of followers, some of whom were already heavily indoctrinated into believing the sorts of ideas that Voldemort was selling, that eventually were able to take over the Ministry of Magic ala how HYDRA did it in Captain America 2. And remember, they only had this power for less than a year, in a tiny, isolated community in the British Isles which is a country that in itself isn't very large. On the other hand, Palpatine had an iron grip like control over an entire GALAXY for over two decades as Emperor, and he survived even longer than that if you include the EU.

Palpatine was never going to get arrested or killed by Mace. He was never in a position where he wasn't in control until the very end of ROTJ. He was playing possum with Mace regardless of how much Lucas tries to retcon his own movies, and his opinion isn't Word Of God anyway if it isn't actually in the movie.

quanchi112
First of all, no he didn't. Voldemort created an cult of followers, some of whom were already heavily indoctrinated into believing the sorts of ideas that Voldemort was selling, that eventually were able to take over the Ministry of Magic ala how HYDRA did it in Captain America 2. And remember, they only had this power for less than a year, in a tiny, isolated community in the British Isles which is a country that in itself isn't very large. On the other hand, Palpatine had an iron grip like control over an entire GALAXY for over two decades as Emperor, and he survived even longer than that if you include the EU.

Palpatine was never going to get arrested or killed by Mace. He was never in a position where he wasn't in control until the very end of ROTJ. He was playing possum with Mace regardless of how much Lucas tries to retcon his own movies, and his opinion isn't Word Of God anyway if it isn't actually in the movie. They sacked the ministry and then overtook it after doing so. The ministry prior to was tasked with taking down Voldemort yet failed to do so. That is the point. Palpatine hid in the shadows and played both sides against each other. He was cowardly throughout the entire series.

Palpatine did have a lot more forces under his command yet still died the moment he put himself out there. There wasn't anyone out there to save him like Anakin since he tossed his girly body down the shaft killing him.

Wrong. Lucas stated he clearly lost. He did. You're a fanboy who doesn't care about facts or the guy with complete power over the film franchise. Palpatine didn't get arrested due to Anakin saving him. He was weak and begged Mace to stop. To beg an opponent is quite cowardly and weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.