Captain america vs Freddy and Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Steve find himself in Jason vs Freddy movie world and goes against these two. He is bloodlusted and gets his shield can he win?

Psychotron
He decaps them with the shield.

Time Immemorial
Cap wins

carver9
Lol...no way does be beat Freddy...at all. He doesn't even harm him. Can't see him beating Jason either.

God Cloth Seiya
If there in the dream world then Freddy stomps. Jason has showed some really good durability feats to.

Psychotron
I'm assuming this is the real world. And in it all of them are superhuman, but only Captain America has a weapon that can cut threw metal and that he can use at range.

quanchi112
Freddy wins, easily.

BruceSkywalker
Cap ftw

Robtard
Assuming this not in dreamland. Cap easily wrecks Freddy, he's faster and stronger than Jason, who absolutely kicked Feddy's ass in the real world in that gawd awful film.

Jason's going to be harder to put down due to his insane damage soak, but Cap picks him apart in time after Freddy's broken like a twig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Assuming this not in dreamland. Cap easily wrecks Freddy, he's faster and stronger than Jason, who absolutely kicked Feddy's ass in the real world in that gawd awful film.

Jason's going to be harder to put down due to his insane damage soak, but Cap picks him apart in time after Freddy's broken like a twig. Why wouldn't they be in the dream world, wimp ?

Estacado
Cap wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why wouldn't they be in the dream world, wimp ?

Why would they be, whiner?

quanchi112
Why would they be, whiner? Due to freddy having his powers there. It's like saying Neo and acting like he's in the real world. Kinda defeats the purpose, perv.

DTM
If Freddy gets his Dream World powers, he and Jason should win (though if strong willpower negates the fear reality manipulation, Cap does have a chance there), if not, Capt America soundly beats them both (really, Jason is a non-issue for Cap).

KingD19
So you're basically saying, Quan, why not put Freddy in the dream realm where he is an immortal, invincible god who can do whatever he wants and Cap can't hurt him at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're basically saying, Quan, why not put Freddy in the dream realm where he is an immortal, invincible god who can do whatever he wants and Cap can't hurt him at all. Thats where he gets his powers from, dummy. Freddy wins.

DTM
Eh, if Cap knows that Freddys powers are fear based, Cap would have the will to resist them (as Nancy did in Nightmare 1), and win. Thats if Freddy has his dream world powers, and if Cap knows of the source of those powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, if Cap knows that Freddys powers are fear based, Cap would have the will to resist them (as Nancy did in Nightmare 1), and win. Thats if Freddy has his dream world powers, and if Cap knows of the source of those powers. Freddy killed her in part three. He'd kill cap as well.

DTM
He killed Nancy in 3 using trickery, during a time when Nancy thought Freddy had been defeated, none of which would work on Cap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
He killed Nancy in 3 using trickery, during a time when Nancy thought Freddy had been defeated, none of which would work on Cap. Freddy always uses trickery. He killed her so her trick didn't work anymore. laughing out loud

Robtard
Anyway, wanking aside. Semi incompetent teens defeat Freddy, so a super-soldier with a will of iron should have little problem.

Jason's going to take some time though, he's a juggernaut, but he'll go down.

quanchi112
Anyway, wanking aside. Semi incompetent teens defeat Freddy, so a super-soldier with a will of iron should have little problem.

Jason's going to take some time though, he's a juggernaut, but he'll go down. Freddy also wiped out the town basically. He does the same here. He crushes cap.

maxivitopowe
Doesn't matter if he wiped out a town if he keeps in getting beat

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Doesn't matter if he wiped out a town if he keeps in getting beat He wins in the end. The point was the only way to beat him is to not face him hence the towns plan.

Freddy solos.

Time Immemorial
Impossible win here for Cap. We are talking about an undead maniac and a demon basically, assuming this is a fight in the dream world. If not Cap could win.

maxivitopowe
He's died plenty if times

maxivitopowe
And it's set in camp crystal lake from the Freddy vs Jason movie

God Cloth Seiya
I agree, quan chi is a nerd and this thread should be closed.

Time Immemorial
And it's set in camp crystal lake from the Freddy vs Jason movie

Since your not OP, and OP stated where the battle was set, your wrong. Mind shutting up?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Steve find himself in Jason vs Freddy movie world and goes against these two. He is bloodlusted and gets his shield can he win? Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Since your not OP, and OP stated where the battle was set, your wrong. Mind shutting up? literally the only place we saw in this movie was Camp Crystal Lake

Time Immemorial
literally the only place we saw in this movie was Camp Crystal Lake

So that means this is where the battle is according to you, since you never made the thread, and now dictating where the fight is.

God Cloth Seiya
What is stopping maxivitopwe from getting banned again?

Time Immemorial
He's died plenty if times

Since your good at looking up definitions, go look up the definition of undead. Being that Jason is undead has nothing to do with him dying many times. Calling him an undead maniac is his classification of the type of character he is. Do you understand?

maxivitopowe
Anyway that wasn't even my point

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
What is stopping maxivitopwe from getting banned again?

He prolly gets the pass for being the village idiot..

Time Immemorial
Anyway that wasn't even my point

What was your point, but since you have no clue what you are talking about or how to make a point, mind shutting up?

maxivitopowe
My point was afaicr in this movie on it's lonesome Freddy had a mortal/physical form

God Cloth Seiya
What exactly is stopping me from turning this into a deadpool thread?

maxivitopowe
Nothing really

Time Immemorial
My point was afaicr in this movie on it's lonesome Freddy had a mortal/physical form

Exactly you have no point and cant spell.

God Cloth Seiya
Nothing really Deadpool proceeds i shoving his cut off head into maxicitopowe's anal.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Exactly you have no point and cant spell. Swype is a *****, much like you it would seem

Anyway toodles gotta catch those zzz's

God Cloth Seiya
gotta catch those zzz's yeah because he knocked your ass out.

DTM
If this is Freddy with a physical form, Cap beats him, Jason and throw in Michael Myers, solidly.

maxivitopowe
B|tch it's 6am here and I've spent way too much time on yo ugly ass

God Cloth Seiya
So you are up at 6 a.m. arguing with your superiors.

I just face palmed so hard that my hand went through my face.

maxivitopowe
As I said I wasted too much time on yo ugly ass

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I agree, quan chi is a nerd and this thread should be closed. Coolest guy here that be me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.