Rugess Nome And Hego Damask VS Mace Windu and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Takes place on mygeeto

Syndicate
Rugess Nome and Hego Damask? For some reason I feel like you're referencing the Darth Plagueis novel...

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Syndicate
Rugess Nome and Hego Damask? For some reason I feel like you're referencing the Darth Plagueis novel... they are the true names of Tenebrous and Plageuis

Darth Abonis
Good matchup. For the life of me, I don't know.

Syndicate
GREAT matchup. I will go with Team 1.

Intrepid37
Yeah Mace is outmatched here. Plagueis could probably disintegrate him with TK lmfao.

Q99
I'll go with team 2. More actual combat experience against high-level forceusers, and we know Sidious > either of his predecessors.

carthage
Team 1.

Syndicate
Yoda is for sure the top dog here followed closely by Plagueis then Tenebrous but the problem is Mace. He just doesn't compare to the others in this fight and so Tenebrous would be bale to defeat him in the time Plagueis can give him by facing Yoda. Then the Sith team would overwhelm Yoda and take the fight.

Nephthys
Team 2. Mace defeated a Sith Lord every bit Plagueis' equal, and likely superior and Yoda was doing extremely well against him too. Tenebrous is the weak link here imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.