Anakin Solo, Ben Skywalker, and Kyp Durron VS Jaina Solo, Kol Skywalker, andJacenSolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Open field

Q99
Team 2.

Both Jaina and Jacen are stronger than Anakin and Ben.

We don't know Kol's precise strength, but as a Jedi Grand Master, 'pretty darn high' is likely. He did scythe through 7 sith and who knows how many stormies before being shot in the back, and up to that point didn't even look like he'd taken any injury.

Kyp, alas, we don't have nearly enough feats on him, but he is supposed to be one of the very strongest of the NJO, and when Luke was out of practice perhaps even being temporarily at the top. He's the real threat on team 1, but he is not enough to tip things.

Emperordmb
Team two for sure. The twins swing it in favor of their side.

carthage
Jacen/Caedus would crush his grandfather.

Team 2 takes this

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Jacen/Caedus would crush his grandfather.

Team 2 takes this
His grandfather isn't in this fight

carthage
Oh I thought it said Anakin Skywalker.

Wooops

Q99
And Solo's even weaker.

Basically, any member of team 3 can fight Kyp until the other two are taken down.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

Syndicate
Team 2 easily.

Raptor22
I think kyp is solidly above kol and jaina. Kol barely has any feats, and when jaina was tipping to the darkside after anakins death kyp went to stop her, and he tanked her lightning and kind of mocked her, then when he challenged her in sabers she ran away instead of facing him. I think kyp vs jacen would be an epic fight with kyps raw force power vs jacens plethora of techniques and abilities.

Anakin and Ben are a little out overmatched here though. Team 2 for the solid win.

Syndicate
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.