Q vs Prime Intellect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
Q(from Star Trek) takes on Prime Intellect from The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect.

Only feats from the tv series(TNG, DS9 and other episodes where Q has appeared) are applicable.

Who wins?

Utrigita
I do not have the faintest idea of who that guy is confused

Epicurus
Originally posted by Utrigita
I do not have the faintest idea of who that guy is confused
I provided the entire novel in the link within the OP. Read it to get an idea about PI's powers.

That is, if you have the stomach for it. evil face

Lestov16
Read the Wikipedia page because I'm a lazy little bytch. This is a tough one. PI created new particles to fabricate the universe and increased the size of the universe. Then again Q can outright create universes and also alter universal physical constants. I'm going to give Q the edge here.

BruceSkywalker
Q ftw

Utrigita
Originally posted by Epicurus
I provided the entire novel in the link within the OP. Read it to get an idea about PI's powers.

That is, if you have the stomach for it. evil face

Guess we will just have to find out stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Epicurus
Q(from Star Trek) takes on Prime Intellect from The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect.

Only feats from the tv series(TNG, DS9 and other episodes where Q has appeared) are applicable.

Who wins? Wow that novel is bad.

Meyer's prose and syntax are better.

NemeBro
Nah I barely read it lol. Might try it out tomorrow. Looks short.

Epicurus
^So gorish sadomasochism is a turn-off for you?

NemeBro
lol

That's kiddy shit.

I've been way too busy playing Dark Souls 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.