Human supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
How would be your top ten most powerful humans in both marvel and dc?

To keep things interesting reality warpers are not allowed.

Digi
How are we defining human? I assume mutants don't count, despite being born on Earth.

Digi
Otherwise, probably just go through the tiers thread, with all DCers being preboot. Jenny Q, Dr. Fate, The Doctor (though some argue he's a reality warper), Zemo w/moonstones, Dr. Strange, Alan Scott, The Flashes/Zooms, Talisman, Quasar and top-tier GLs, etc.

Maybe Korvac? There are a few others above the tiers that might apply, but most will be illegal per OP stips.

Reflassshh
They do count.

SamZED
Franklin.

Digi
Originally posted by Reflassshh
They do count.

I'm choosing to ignore this post so that this can be my favorite thread, a human supremacist discussion where we build our legions to take out mutants.

uhuh

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
Franklin.

Originally posted by Reflassshh
To keep things interesting reality warpers are not allowed.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Digi
I'm choosing to ignore this post so that this can be my favorite thread, a human supremacist discussion where we build our legions to take out mutants.

uhuh
Constantine is enough mad

Warlord
if you exclude mutants and reality wrapers, marvel has only Strange, Blue Marvel, Quasar and Binary level Carol to offer

DarkRaiden
Doom
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Strange

um.......

pym-ftw
The Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.