Captain America & Winter Soldier vs Weapon XI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
that giant chimney

stips:

first match both are duel wielding claymores, one adamantium and made of the same material as Caps shield
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/034/9/9/Sword_Photoshoot_2_by_Walter_NEST.jpg

second match both have one of Caps shields each

Darth Martin
Weapon XI would win.

Optic blasts, teleportation, uber fighting skills, and a healing factor ensure victory.

God Cloth Seiya
DP stomps

Time Immemorial
Another stupid thread spin off thread..

God Cloth Seiya
Your mad cause WS and CA lose.

maxivitopowe
It was my thread I spun of do I don't see the problem

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Your mad cause WS and CA lose.

Why would I be mad?

God Cloth Seiya
Cause you've been mad in the DP/wolverine vs other marvel characters, why not this one?

Time Immemorial
Cause you've been mad in the DP/wolverine vs other marvel characters, why not this one?

No this is an easy win for Weapon X. Its the internet, I don't get mad. It would more be called a spite thread if it needs to be labeled as they literally have zero chance of winning..

God Cloth Seiya
Good point, but somethings off about you.

Time Immemorial
Good point, but somethings off about you.

One could be said about anyone who posts about hypothetical battles that never actually have taken place or will take place..

God Cloth Seiya
No not that, was it you or silent master who kept up bringing Wolverine > deadpool cause of the plot device. Cause if it was you then just now you contradicted some of your debates in other threads.

Time Immemorial
No not that, was it you or silent master who kept up bringing Wolverine > deadpool cause of the plot device. Cause if it was you then just now you contradicted some of your debates in other threads.

His claws being plot device weapons?

maxivitopowe
Its not like I told then to fight H2H

God Cloth Seiya
No, them beating deadpool was plot device. Deadpool showed to be able to cut through wolverines adamantium skeleton.

Time Immemorial
No, them beating deadpool was plot device. Deadpool showed to be able to cut through wolverines adamantium skeleton.

Just because he was impaled by the swords does not mean it cut through his skeleton, adamentium has not been shown to cut through adamentium unless its super heated like when SS cut through his claws..

God Cloth Seiya
It went through his collar bone though.

Time Immemorial
It went through his collar bone though.

It didn't cut through his adamentium though it went above or below it, not through his skeleton, not even Jean could break his adamentium..SS did cut through it. It was shown that was the only way to cut it like a hot knife through butter.

God Cloth Seiya
It looked like it though.

Time Immemorial
It looked like it though.

Im 100% honest with you it didn't.

God Cloth Seiya
well my bad, I just sit back and watch the thread die now.

Time Immemorial
well my bad, I just sit back and watch the thread die now.

Word, Max has no brain and just makes stupid bait threads to cause problems, best we both don't post in his stupid threads.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh no I'm going to post, I like to make Darth power and silent master my bitches every once in a while.

(Especially Quan Chi)

Time Immemorial
Oh no I'm going to post, I like to make Darth power and silent master my bitches every once in a while.

(Especially Quan Chi)

laughing laughing laughing

TheGrat1
First of all: Claymore FTW!

Second of all: XI kicks them both off and watches them fall to their deaths every time. Its a shame his mouth is sealed up and he's basically a drone. I'd love to see what jabs Wade could articulate in this situation.

KingD19
Actually I doubt Barakapool's blades went through the bone. They probably went through the openings in it. No way they'd be able to go that clean.

Even in Fox's stupid world, Adamantium needs a lot of heat and or force to cut/pierce Adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.