Captain America vs Jared Nomak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
Captain America

http://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/531e147de4b0fd769dec3a1d/1394492989610/post-credits-scene-spoilers-from-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-preview.jpg

vs

Jared Nomak

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080821204720/marveldatabase/images/5/55/Jared_Nomak_01.jpg

Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse.
Cap gets his shield for this fight.

Who wins?

Darth Martin
They're pretty even from a strength standpoint.

A few things though.

-Some varying Vampires in the Blade trilogy were depicted to have bullet-time abilities.
-Nomak was tanking sub-machine gun fire from multiple shooters.
-If Nomak manages to bite Rogers it'd be game over most likely.
-Nomak showed a pretty impressive healing factor of sorts.

I'd argue Rogers displayed superior martial arts skill, running speed, and combat speed.

It's a close fight. Too close IMO. Rogers doesn't really tire. I could see him killing Nomak by decapitation but it'd be tough. If it wasn't for Cap's shield I might give it to Nomak. As it stands, I'm leaning towards Cap.

Robtard
Pretty sure Nomak was a match for Blade in martial arts skills and Blade > Captain America in that department.

Though I guess it helps that Wesley Snipes and Luke Goss are trained martial artist and Chris Evans is just some guy who lifts weights and eats what his trainers tell him.

Darth Martin
Nomak could keep up though I wouldn't say he and Blade were equals in skill. Nomak was just blatantly more powerful.

I'm certain Rogers is a more skilled fighter. Leaning towards Rogers having the physical advantage too in most areas. Nomak probably has more damage soak.

Robtard
Alright, not equal. But he's a skilled fighter employingcombos, kicks, throws and blocks.

kD1dq9YDeYw

He could be stronger than Captain A, since he did force open those massive security doors.

His healing-factor is great though, mends broken bone in a matter of seconds.

Darth Martin
Doubt it will matter that much. Cap was tanking hits from Bucky's bionic arm. Doubt Nomak can match that output of force with his attacks.

Robtard
What's the arm's greatest strength feat?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure Nomak was a match for Blade in martial arts skills and Blade > Captain America in that department.

Though I guess it helps that Wesley Snipes and Luke Goss are trained martial artist and Chris Evans is just some guy who lifts weights and eats what his trainers tell him.

Have to disagree with the martial arts skills. The kind of moves Cap was pulling off in TWS were above what Blade has shown.

Robtard
I think you need to watch TWS again, Cap's skills were increased, but he's no Wesly Snipes.

Darth Martin
Consider who Blade was fighting though. Generally, he's seen pwning canon fodder Vampires.

Cap defeated Batroc with ease, over a dozen black-ops styled S.H.I.E.L.D. agents unarmed for the most part in a limited spaced environment.

Psychotron
Nomak wins thanks to his superior strength and healing factor.

DrDeadpool
I haven't seen Blade 2 in a while , but from what i remember Nomak is a little stronger than Steve just a little , Nomak was very agile too and also had a great healing factor , its a REALLY good fight , Steve has better fighting skills.
I really don't know !! Ok i give the edge to Steve he never gives up.

The Spleen
Nomak rapes and feeds.

maxivitopowe
What's the arm's greatest strength feat? either the shield catch and subsequent throw which drove Steve back a couple of paces

Ripping out the steering column of a car

cracking a road with a punch

Tearing through a road like butter with his robot hand

Kicking that pilot into the Quin Jet

Psychotron
Nomak is more than a little stronger than Rogers. He was completely overpowering Blade.

FrothByte
I think you need to watch TWS again, Cap's skills were increased, but he's no Wesly Snipes.

Watched it 3 times now. If you're comparing Wesley Snipes to Chris Evans, then Snipes obviously is more skilled. If you're comparing Blade to Captain America, then CA has shown more skill in TWS. Wesley is a great martial artist, but he has never shown moves like the moves of whoever stuntman they hired to do Cap's fight scenes in TWS.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Consider who Blade was fighting though. Generally, he's seen pwning canon fodder Vampires.

Cap defeated Batroc with ease, over a dozen black-ops styled S.H.I.E.L.D. agents unarmed for the most part in a limited spaced environment.

Super-Frost. The ninja Vamps. Dracula. All would work over Cap.

Blade would has killed Batroc in seconds. He'd have fared just as well in the elevator against humans.

Time Immemorial
Nomak wins by kicking crap outa Captain or biting him, either way its not going to be pretty for Cap.

The Spleen
Pretty much.

Darth Martin
Super-Frost. The ninja Vamps. Dracula. All would work over Cap.

Blade would has killed Batroc in seconds. He'd have fared just as well in the elevator against humans. Obviously the boss fights are more impressive for Blade. I was implying between the run of the mill people they both fight, Cap's opponents are more skilled.

maxivitopowe
Obviously the boss fights are more impressive for Blade. I was implying between the run of the mill people they both fight, Cap's opponents are more skilled. hydra agents
Terrorists
Chitauri

Not one off them showed H2H skill

Kazenji
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
hydra agents

Not one off them showed H2H skill

Clearly you've forgotten the elevator scene.

maxivitopowe
Meant WWII agents

Psychotron
Obviously the boss fights are more impressive for Blade. I was implying between the run of the mill people they both fight, Cap's opponents are more skilled.

What? Blade's regular opponents are superhuman, Captain America fights mostly humans.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Psychotron
What? Blade's regular opponents are superhuman, Captain America fights mostly humans.
Super strength doesn't necessarily mean great combat skill.

TheGrat1
Is it daytime, and does the warehouse have windows? Those are the only things that would have me give a 9/10 to Nomak instead of a 10/10 stomp.

Psychotron
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Super strength doesn't necessarily mean great combat skill.

It's more than that, they have super strength, speed, and healing factors. Powers > skills, and Blade has fought skilled opponents.

And actually who did Captain Murrica fight that had serious skill except Batroc?

KingD19
Bucky and Crossbones in WS. The elevator agents were obviously well trained, but they were still run of the mill soldiers doomed to get wrecked.

Psychotron
Bucky would get wrecked by Blade. I don't even remember who Crossbones is.

KingD19
Crossbones is the head Hydra bad guy. The one who fought Falcon.

wallman77
Lol at "bucky would get wrecked by blade". Bucky would beat blade's ass like every top tier guy blade fights. That bionic arm would push his shit in until blade finds some sneaky way to win like he does against anyone who isn't fodder.

Psychotron
Originally posted by wallman77
Lol at "bucky would get wrecked by blade". Bucky would beat blade's ass like every top tier guy blade fights. That bionic arm would push his shit in until blade finds some sneaky way to win like he does against anyone who isn't fodder.

lol wut

Bucky would get eaten alive by Blade. He held his own against Nomak, and outright dominated Drake's human form. Then there are the countless vampires and humans he's killed. What has Bucky done other than lose to Captain Murrica?

Originally posted by KingD19
Crossbones is the head Hydra bad guy. The one who fought Falcon.

Oh. He wasn't impressive.

wallman77
Bucky has shown strength and skill on par with blade. Almost bullet time feats as well. Ohhh blade has killed countless soft as humans and vampires. That means nothing. Bucky is a master assassin so he clearly has kills under his belt as well. Anyway none of this matters. Im goin wit cap.

KingD19
It's safe to assume most of his targets weren't battlehardened super soldiers, etc...

Blade was faster than a guy who was easily seen bullet timing in Frost before his La Magra upgrade. And then he was matching speed with La Magra.

And the only 3 Top Tier guys Blade fought were Blood God Frost, Nomak, and Drake. All 3 were far beyond ordinary vampires.

Firefly218
Captain America. Obviously.

0mega Spawn
Nomak easily you really can't get past his HF.

Firefly218
America > Transylvania

KingD19
That's your reason? Nomak isn't even from Transylvania.

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
America > Transylvania

1994 FIFA World Cup disagrees with you.

Firefly218
1994 FIFA World Cup disagrees with you.

No one cares about soccer

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
No one cares about soccer

Cretin

Firefly218
dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook; vulgar slangasshat

Oh, and **** soccer

Robtard
Don't make me Fillion troll you again. Cos I will.

Firefly218
Don't make me Fillion troll you again. Cos I will.

That's just cold. embarrasment

meep-meep
Just want point out red skull was supposedly caps equalish in stats. And he seemed to be a decent enough fighter from what I remember, although its been awhile since I seen cap1. But yeah nomak wins.

Psychotron
Originally posted by wallman77
Bucky has shown strength and skill on par with blade. Almost bullet time feats as well. Ohhh blade has killed countless soft as humans and vampires. That means nothing. Bucky is a master assassin so he clearly has kills under his belt as well. Anyway none of this matters. Im goin wit cap.

What? He showed nothing to put him on the level of Blade.

wallman77
^ lol yea ok. If we are.flat out debating cap and nomak anf bucky is on caps level then bucky and blade can be debated just as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.