General Grievous VS General Krell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Grievous vs pong krell

Darth Martin
Grievous.

Emperordmb
I don't think we should rule Krell out so quickly. He doesn't have too much exposure, but what we can infer is that dual wielding saberstaffs as casually as he does requires a great deal of skill. He's also evidently quite powerful in the force, being capable of a force repulse, and having impressive enough foresight to see the rise of the empire.

Darth Martin
Until I see a dueling feat that compares to any of Grievous high-end feats I can only conclude he did what Grievous could have(and has) done(slaughtered a bunch of Clones).

Grievous stalemated Master Windu on top of a speeding train while his movement was restricted, troubled Dooku to an extent in countless training sessions, and has his Battle of Hypori feat.

He's been shown to dodge Force attacks from average Jedi(Krell certainly isn't elite).

Not saying it would be easy but Krell is nothing more than a random Jedi with an agressive gimmicky fighting style.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Until I see a dueling feat that compares to any of Grievous high-end feats I can only conclude he did what Grievous could have(and has) done(slaughtered a bunch of Clones).

Grievous stalemated Master Windu on top of a speeding train while his movement was restricted, troubled Dooku to an extent in countless training sessions, and has his Battle of Hypori feat.

He's been shown to dodge Force attacks from average Jedi(Krell certainly isn't elite).

Not saying it would be easy but Krell is nothing more than a random Jedi with an agressive gimmicky fighting style. clone wars CGI grievous not his badass counterpart

NewGuy01
Grievous is Grievous.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Grievous is Grievous. he only wins against padawans such as Nahdaar Vebb and ahsoka yet he gets pwned by masters such as Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, obi wan.

NewGuy01
Grievous was fighting Fisto and Vebb as well as several clones simultaneously, and though Fisto defeats him in their one on one confrontation you must understand that this is one of Grievous's first appearances, and his showings improve as the series progresses.

For instance, from Season 2 and on, he's held the dominant edge against Kenobi in most of their battles, only truly being at a disadvantage during RotS and Season 1.

Also--What do you mean getting owned by masters like Eeth Koth? Even with only two of his arms he was winning the fight, being pushed doesn't equate to having lost. I also redirect you to the fact that Grievous defeated Adi Gallia both in the Expanded Universe and in TCW.

Ultimately, as no specific time period is specified, I will assume we're talking of Grievous at his peak--Which is during LoE and RotS. Grievous by this point is capable of fighting both Mace and Dooku on even ground, and initially overpowering Obi-Wan in their duel. Pong Krell has nothing to compete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.