Revan runs the CW Jedi Order!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Revan takes Yoda's place as the Jedi Grandmaster during the Clone Wars. This is the Revan who isn't a raving nutcase like in TOR. He's Revan Reborn, possessing all his knowledge and personality of himself before the mindwipe and his experiences after it as well.

Can Revan lead the Republic to victory over the Seperatists? Can he defeat Count Dooku? Can he prevent Anakin's fall? Can he uncover Sidious' plot? Can he KILL Sidious!? Can he save the Jedi Order??? This is his challenge!

Discuss.

DarthAnt66
This doesn't go in Versus.

Nephthys
Its Revan vs the Seps and Sith. estahuh

Also who cares.

DarthAnt66
However, my thoughts:

If Revan was capable of having nearly a perfect win record over the Mandalorians, and utterly crushed the Republic and the Jedi Order during his reign as the Dark Lord, he should have no issue with the Separatist, and slay Dooku (or get a strike team to do it) as he did to Mandalore.

In terms of saving Anakin, I say yes. Revan is very well known for his charisma and his ability to either corrupt/redeem people. If he was able to persuade majority of the Jedi to join him in war, corrupt a portion of the Republic's entire military, and redeem various individuals like Bastila Shan, he shouldn't have that much issues with Anakin.

However, even if he defeats the Separatists, the true problem would be with Palaptine. Via his extreme precognition which is capable of predicting stuff months in advance, he can probably figure out when Palpatine is going to commence his Order 66, however thanks to Palpatine's "clouding minds with the Darkside", I doubt Revan will realize until it's to late. It really goes down to what Jedi are on Coruscant when Revan is forced to confront Palpatine.

Nephthys
I think if Windu is on Coruscant, he and Revan can take Palpatine. Good point with Revan being clouded though.

DarthAnt66
Where will the rest of the Jedi be though?

Fated Xtasy
I think revan would make a unorthodox Jedi grandmaster, but consider this, he and Bastila - along with Bastila and Revan's granddaughters, advocated for the order to have less restrictive rules on love - it was actually one of the reasons the order didn't want him on the council, so he would be very understanding to Anakin's situation and would be able to resolve the problem, on the Count Dooku thing, I think revan would be able to convince the count to return to the order and repent for his crimes, considering Revan, a sith lord was able to return to the Balance of the force, as for palpatine, with Mace Windu, Anakin and the count, im sure they'd defeat him. big grin

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Where will the rest of the Jedi be though?

Depends on if Revans able to figure out about Order 66 and stop it somehow. I think he would be a bit more proactive in trying to figure out the secret behind the clones. Since the whole situation was unbelievably suspicious right from the start. He also wouldn't be a stupid ******* like the PT council were when they found out that a) the Sith created the clone army for the Republic and b) theres a possibility that theres a secret code implanted into every clone to turn them against the Jedi, in rapid succession. I would think he'd be able to put those two things together. Whether he can do anything about it though......

If not, its likely that Order 66 happens and the rest of the Jedi ****ing die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.