Qui Gon Jin vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
fight takes place on board a republic command ship

who wins who die?

PTforthewin
Is this a joke, Koon abliterates him in a matter of seconds

carthage
Plo with slight difficulty

Emperordmb
To be fair to Qui-gon, he did do pretty well against Maul. A lot of people forget about this.

WildBantha88
He held his own against maul for a while, he is no slouch in combat. He was renowned as a master swordsman

Darth Martin
Maul seemed to be more impressed with Koon than Jinn as a swordfighter if we go by Shadow Hunter. Or maybe he lacked knowledge of Jinn.

I think it's fair to assume Koon was stronger in practical Force abilities.

Emperordmb
I'm not saying Jinn would win, I'm just saying he isn't given enough credit for his abilities.

Darth Martin
How much credit does he need to be given? He was a capable Jedi Master with extensive knowledge of the living Force.

One of the wiser and more intelligent members of the Order. Not one of the premier combatants.

Emperordmb
Putting up that much of a fight against Maul deserves some credit. I think Koon would win, but Qui-gon shouldn't be given the short end of the stick in every match-up he's in.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not one of the premier combatants.

He was at the time of TPM.

Darth Martin
I was speaking as of ROTS.

Pretty much most of the prominent Jedi surpassed Jinn as of ROTS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.