Apocalypse Vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Perceiver1
Both get one week of prep.

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Doom took lessons from Detective Gargan, the Master Jobber, and got his ass raped by a second-rate Antman.

Insane Titan
Apoc got out prepped by Dracula.

I'd take Doom

MF DELPH
Apocalypse.

zopzop
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Apocalypse.
thumb up

rotiart
It's a bit unfair isn't it? One has access to celestial tech while the one wins this match.

Perceiver1
Originally posted by rotiart
It's a bit unfair isn't it? One has access to celestial tech while the one wins this match.

You mean while the "other " wins this match?

Sin I AM

his use of celestial tech has never really been impressive though

Decimus
Dr Doom with years of feats for instance stealing the power cosmic

DarkRaiden
Doom stomps with prep, wins either way.

carver9
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Apocalypse.

SamZED
What's with all the sudden Apoc love? A year ago couldn't make a thread with him without the "Apoc gets tabled" jokes. Now people choose him over a prepped Doom?

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
What's with all the sudden Apoc love? A year ago couldn't make a thread with him without the "Apoc gets tabled" jokes. Now people choose him over a prepped Doom? Well, clearly Apoc wins. I haven't seen Doom dodge any tables. big grin

Xplosive
Apocalypse

DTM
With prep, Ill go with Doom.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Doom took lessons from Detective Gargan, the Master Jobber, and got his ass raped by a second-rate Antman.

So Gargan and rhino have competing Dojos in the art of jobbing?

Epicurus
One has access to Celestial tech while the other pulls off shenanigans which attract the attention of the Living Tribunal.

Not hard to see who's superior here.

DrDeadpool
Apocalypse.

deathslash
seriously guys, Apoc loses this fight 9/10 (I'm giving Apoc a total of 1 win just in case Doom slips into a coma for 1 week). Doom has much better prep feats and has proven time and again that the only person that can beat him in a prep battle is Reed Richards.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So Gargan and rhino have competing Dojos in the art of jobbing?

Yes big grin

Odekahn
Apoc. The celestial tech is too much imo.

P-Geyser
I am leaning towards Doom.

Though my question is, have Doom and Apocalypse ever met?

the Darkone
Originally posted by deathslash
seriously guys, Apoc loses this fight 9/10 (I'm giving Apoc a total of 1 win just in case Doom slips into a coma for 1 week). Doom has much better prep feats and has proven time and again that the only person that can beat him in a prep battle is Reed Richards.

And Thanos big grin

Flyattractor
I will go with Apoc cause I have never seen him cry like I have Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.