Dooku Strike Team on the Star Forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Instead of Revan and his team landing on the Star Forge, it's the strike team that followed Dooku in AOTC. They have to clear all the enemies Revan faced following confrontations with dark side Bastila and Star Forge powered Malak.

This team includes:
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Padme
5 clone troopers

PTforthewin
What type of clones 501st legion, 212th attack battalion,? Anyway Anakin cAn solo dooku he killed dooku with ease in Yoda's vision in season 6 I think mustafar Kenobi can solo dooku as well

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan and Anakin against SF Malak, hm?

Well, when they beat Bastila do they get her Battle Meditation for the Malak confrontation like Revan did?

ares834
They get stomped.

Nephthys
I don't see them winning, myself. They've never had to fight through hordes of Sith, so I don't know how they'd fare.

On the other hand, they can win in this scenario:

Padme dies and Anakin goes berserk and solo's everything.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't see them winning, myself. They've never had to fight through hordes of Sith, so I don't know how they'd fare.

On the other hand, they can win in this scenario:

Padme dies and Anakin goes berserk and solo's everything.

"RAWR SAND HAET JOO OMDG DAIII!!"

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obi-Wan and Anakin against SF Malak, hm?

Well, when they beat Bastila do they get her Battle Meditation for the Malak confrontation like Revan did?
Prove Revan had her battle meditation, because she says otherwise:

Revan: You could use your Battle Meditation to aid the Republic fleet.
Bastila: Yes, that would be for the best. You don't need me to defeat Malak anyway...I will stay here in this chamber and use my Battle Meditation to aid the Republic Fleet.

Stealth Moose
Will they get mines and stimpaks like Revan did?

DarthAnt66
U used stimpaks on the Star Forge? ha loser.
Master Force Heal ftw.

I don't use mines either, I didn't know how they worked and my characters (Carth) kept on walking on them.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Prove Revan had her battle meditation, because she says otherwise:

Revan: You could use your Battle Meditation to aid the Republic fleet.
Bastila: Yes, that would be for the best. You don't need me to defeat Malak anyway...I will stay here in this chamber and use my Battle Meditation to aid the Republic Fleet.

Battle Meditation empowers your allies and demoralizes your enemies. It makes absolutely no sense for her to simply cut Revan out for the lulz.

DarthAnt66
She was focusing on the space battle, not on Revan, via her quotes.

DarthAnt66
I hate these 15 minute time limits for editing.

thumb up

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
U used stimpaks on the Star Forge? ha loser.
Master Force Heal ftw.

I don't use mines either, I didn't know how they worked and my characters (Carth) kept on walking on them.

Actually my Revan had cracked out wisdom and charisma, so I TKd my way through the whole Star Forge.

NewGuy01
I edited the game files during the Star Forge Quest and gave my Dark Revan max of all stats and strutted right through everything.

Q99
Battle Meditation empowers your allies and demoralizes your enemies. It makes absolutely no sense for her to simply cut Revan out for the lulz.

Not for the lulz, but I don't think it can do multiple battles at the same time. A lot of it is coordination and aiding forces through foresight.

DarthAnt66
I edited the game files during the Star Forge Quest and gave my Dark Revan max of all stats and strutted right through everything.

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Actually my Revan had cracked out wisdom and charisma, so I TKd my way through the whole Star Forge.

Losers, I had to fight through the Star Forge through sheer lightsaber skills, I always used my points for saber stuff, not Force.

Stealth Moose
Waving your hand, things die is much cooler than waving your glowstick furiously to do the same.

Lord Stark
^#counselorlife

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Stark
^#counselorlife

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0an1oWUg1qikdkq.gif

The Renegade
Waving your hand, things die is much cooler than waving your glowstick furiously to do the same.

F*cking heathen. Lightsabering is tremendously satisfying. You just want everything the easy way, you lackadaisical prick.

Nephthys
Lightning Storm and Death Field cleared out everything in my experience.

DarthAnt66
I didn't use any Dark Side Powers, I went full lightside.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The Renegade
F*cking heathen. Lightsabering is tremendously satisfying. You just want everything the easy way, you lackadaisical prick.

Innuendo-rich.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lightning Storm and Death Field cleared out everything in my experience.

For my second DS walkthru, I spammed those. Works well in KotOR II as well, along with Force Crush.

The Renegade
Innuendo-rich.
Do you think I'd use veiled dialogue with you? No, you're one of the originals. No need to beat around the bush.

"Glowsticks," though? C'mon! You're being so unfair.

Stealth Moose
Do you think I'd use veiled dialogue with you? No, you're one of the originals. No need to beat around the bush.

"Glowsticks," though? C'mon! You're being so unfair.

Well, saber fighting is awesome, but KotOR's fighting looks kinda old and lame after awhile.

I'd almost rather do JA's flailing button mashing.

The Renegade
Well, saber fighting is awesome, but KotOR's fighting looks kinda old and lame after awhile.

I'd almost rather do JA's flailing button mashing.

I get that it's dated. Hey, don't f*ck with JA. There's method to that shit. Seriously.

There's, erm, an explanation for KOTOR's abysmal lightsaber fighting. You see, thousands of years ago, people feared using lightsabers because they were afraid that they'd cut themselves (this was obviously when LS tech was relatively new) so they performed basic maneuvers to avoid potentially harming themselves.

Simple, to most us that aren't downright hollow-headed.

Stealth Moose
I get that it's dated. Hey, don't f*ck with JA. There's method to that shit. Seriously.

There's, erm, an explanation for KOTOR's abysmal lightsaber fighting. You see, thousands of years ago, people feared using lightsabers because they were afraid that they'd cut themselves (this was obviously when LS tech was relatively new) so they performed basic maneuvers to avoid potentially harming themselves.

Simple, to most us that aren't downright hollow-headed.

Also, they had only been a few hundred years since lightsabers had power cords.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.