What is your opinion on the upcoming Starwars rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Do you except greatness from it or do you think it will be a bad series. Also what do you expect from it? I would like to the fates Of Rex, ahsoka, darth maul, ventress, cody, and the rest of the clones. I also think that kanan the cowboy jedi will die by the second season he will most likely be killed epicly, killing many stormtroopers and inquisitorious before getting killed by Jerec or the inquisitor dude

CHAOS GRIZZLY
More Vader, more good.

chilled monkey
To be honest I'm dubious but I'll try and keep an open mind. I'm hoping Scout will make an appearance in it.

Before anyone says anything, The Essential Guide to Warfare includes a message from Ahsoka to Scout so she is indeed a canon character.

King Joker
As of now, I'm cautious. I think it has good potential though. And this thread should be in the SW TV section.

Darth Abonis
I want to see what it's like as I am very curious.

ares834
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The Essential Guide to Warfare includes a message from Ahsoka to Scout so she is indeed a canon character.

Uh... That's not canon.

King Joker
Lol, I remember reading her letter to her saying that Anakin is cute hehehe. But since TCW is canon, I think the tie in books and stuff are canon as well...

ares834
Essential Guide to Warfare isn't a TCW tie in.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by King Joker
Lol, I remember reading her letter to her saying that Anakin is cute hehehe. But since TCW is canon, I think the tie in books and stuff are canon as well...

My point exactly.

Originally posted by ares834
Essential Guide to Warfare isn't a TCW tie in.

No matter. It's been confirmed that writers have full access to the Legends EU and can use material from it, so it's entirely possible a smart writer will include her.

Also I'd really like it if Barriss Offee got redeemed (I hated what happened in TCW) and she and Ahsoka mend their friendship.

Also it would be awesome if Callista appeared (again TCW is canon and Callista appeared in a TCW novel).

King Joker
Then whatever referring to TCW in it must be canon.

ares834
Uh, no... The vast majority of books refer to the movies but they are still considered non-canon.

King Joker
Who is Scout anyways? I've only seen her character mentioned in that letter.

King Joker
Originally posted by ares834
Uh, no... The vast majority of books refer to the movies but they are still considered non-canon.
True...

chilled monkey
Who is Scout anyways? I've only seen her character mentioned in that letter.

She's a Jedi apprentice from the novel "Yoda: Dark Rendezvous." You should read it, it's one of the best EU novels ever.

If you don't want to wait:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tallisibeth_Enwandung-Esterhazy

King Joker
Hmm, very interesting... She seems like she deserves to be more exposed

A Terrible Rod
She seems like she deserves to be more exposedI refuse to believe that this was accidental.

King Joker
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

King Joker
Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
I refuse to believe that this was accidental.
I suppose I could've worded that better...

chilled monkey
Hmm, very interesting... She seems like she deserves to be more exposed

Scout is an awesome character who certainly deserves more appearances in novels, comics etc.

I suppose I could've worded that better...

Yeah, you really have to watch your phrasing these days.

Nephthys
Didn't Karen Travis put her in LotF, as a mother of a Mandalorians kids?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys
Didn't Karen Travis put her in LotF, as a mother of a Mandalorians kids?

Nope, Scout never appeared in LOTF. I suspect you may be thinking of someone else.

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f101/t579460.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.