Anakin versus Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Anakin Skywalker as of RotS and as of RotJ versus Dooku, Maul, and Savage.

Neutral setting, no nexus, no PIS.

First verdict is Didney canon only.

Second is Legends only.

Nephthys
Disney canon only the Sith win because Vader is a slow, bumbling cripple with weak as shit Force powers.

Legends only, Team Ani has a chance due to Vader well eclipsing anyone in the Force. I'd say a cool 50/50 split.

Stealth Moose
That's kinda what I had in mind too, but nu-EU might give Vader some much-needed props.

NTJack0
Legends is a terrible label, let's just stick with Classic EU or something.

Vader could win if he's ragdolling these guys with the force, but not in straight CQC.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys
with weak as shit Force powers.

Official site:

http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/characters/darthvader/

Such injuries greatly diminished his ability to use the Force, but Vader is still very powerful.

Still official canon Skywalker's go down due to numbers. I've not seen either Vader being particularly good at tackling multiple opponents.

Legends: I still see the Vader's going down. I'm still not sure OT Vader would take Count Dooku, and I have a hard time seeing ROTS Anakin soloing Maul and Savage together (unless we are talking ZONE ANAKIN).

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Anakin and Vader goes down in both rounds, and they go down hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.