how strong were the exile's apprentice's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
I've always wondered about the lost jedi and their strength in the force and lightsaber combat, just how powerful were they, the new jedi order that they built, all I know is that Mical became one of the Jedi order's greatest historians and would eventually take a seat with the high council, Kreia told us that mira would die on a long forgotten planet protecting people, Brianna was to succeed Atris in the role of historian and even showed us her skill when Brianna fought the fallen Jedi master, Atris, on even ground, Visas Marr was to return to katar and find peace, but she obviously had more training than any of Meetra's informal at the hands of Darth Nihilius and would become one a member of the new order, Atton (in an ironic twist of events) was an experienced Jedi killer who could resist force powers to a certain extent as well as being able to mask his presence from sith and jedi. obviously they focused on rebuilding the order but how powerful did they become?

PTforthewin
Why are you asking this? Aren't you a qui gon lover?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Why are you asking this? Aren't you a qui gon lover?
I like his character yes, but what does that have to do with anything?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I like his character yes, but what does that have to do with anything? because your talking about the kotor era get you have a profile picture of a PT era character it just makes no sense

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
because your talking about the kotor era get you have a profile picture of a PT era character it just makes no sense
Your name is PTforthewin, and you are posting on an old republic era topic. It just makes no sense.

See the logic here?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Your name is PTforthewin, and you are posting on an old republic era topic. It just makes no sense.

See the logic here? "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider, unnatural"

Emperordmb
"How simple you make it, light and dark, as if there is one without the other."

PTforthewin

Emperordmb
"Join me, and together we can change the balance of the universe, my friend."

Q99
Likely pretty strong, and depending on their own potential.

The Exile ended up with a very well-rounded training, so even being a lone teacher, she could give her students a strong base.

Not top-tier, but I'd expect some quite solid masters that laid a strong foundation for the order.

Darth Abonis
Not strong enough to survive the EU purge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.