The Handmaiden) Brianna Vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The daughter of the great Echani general Yusanis and the Jedi master Arren Kae(/kreia if you believe that) and apprentice to the Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik. Versus The talented and bright young Jedi Ahsoka Tano, a powerful young padawan and apprentice to Anakin Skywalker.

Brianna feats.
being trained in the ways of the Echani Brianna was highly skilled the Echani art of Hand to Hand combat an art that she would later teach to the Jedi exile, Brianna was also skilled at utilizing weapons such as Quarter staffs and Force staffs, and had a highly advanced battle pregonition which she could use against to compliment her force prowess when she received training from the Exile, she displayed incredible dueling prowess and discipline when she defeated 5 of her half sisters alone. however her most impressive feat is when she was able to duel the fallen Jedi master, Atris on even ground, with minimal training in the ways of the force.

Ahsoka Feats.
A powerful togruta Jedi padawan that highly skilled in both the force and in dueling, she was able to hold her own against the likes of Bariss Offee who mimicked the style and aggressiveness of the dark acolyte, Asajj Ventress another Jedi that Ahsoka fought on even grounds with. she - ahsoka, was highly skilled in using Forms: IV, V and had some knowledge of Jar'Kai, despite her most impressive is being able to hold her own against the jedi killer, General Grevious, despite being a mere padawan

Force powers
Sabers
All out.
On the Jedi temple on corousant

PTforthewin
Depends, the whiny, rebellious, bitchy, annoying ahsoka from the movie, season 1,2 and 3 Or the Serious, smart, Battle hardened Ahsoka from season 4, and 5. Either way whoever this Brianna is wins.

DarthAnt66
Depends which Ahsoka, mindsets, and the amount of preparation.

Fated Xtasy
Ahsoka is in her prime, battle hardened, far more wise than her younger movie counter part. And Brianna is at her prime which is at the end of Kotor. smile

UltimateAnomaly
Brianna wins purely on the virtue of being voiced by Grey DeLisle.

She speaks, therefore she is.
...And wins.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Brianna wins purely on the virtue of being voiced by Grey DeLisle.

She speaks, therefore she is.
...And wins.
I lol'ed. Still Grey DeLisle has done a huge amount of work on star wars voicing Assaj Ventress, Padme Amidala, Brianna, npcs in the game Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti and a lots more.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I lol'ed. Still Grey DeLisle has done a huge amount of work on star wars voicing Assaj Ventress, Padme Amidala, Brianna, npcs in the game Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti and a lots more.

Indeed. She's my favorite female VA. Purely due to Handmaiden. I could lsiten to her talk for houuuurs. Anything beats listening to Jennifer Hale again.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Indeed. She's my favorite female VA. Purely due to Handmaiden. I could lsiten to her talk for houuuurs. Anything beats listening to Jennifer Hale again.

I like Jen Hale, she's awesome. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.