Star Wars - A masterpiece forever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
I think it's now obvious, that once lucas turned over Star Wars to Disney, was just like he said over ten years ago. He decided to make three more movies (first announced in 1996). This made sense as it first started with episode 4. After finishing I remember the rumours of him eventually giving it away. Well, more stories pretty much says it lies in the eu universe.

I think of the stories of, say any shakesphere. Original story. No one really needed to expand those stories due to the English of it, for a lack of a better word.

So, my expectations of a new story of movies in Star Wars don't mean the same as I waited for the ep 1-6 finish. I don't expect ford, fisher, hamill to be any of the main characters in the new trilogy.

Cameo appearance is all I can really see.

Not sure of a storyline after Rotj that I really want to know about

It's like you would like to expect something better, but can make you very disappointed. Too easy to be disapointed

I hate those expectations of the unknown that May lead to disappointment again

queeq

JediRobin23
Maybe it was that movie 'star trek into the darkness' that I fell asleep half way through. I'll try to be optimistic for Star Wars. Hopefully cause of kasdan.

queeq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.