avengers vs x weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
Movie everything:

Avengers

Cap
Hulk
Thor
Iron Man

X-weapons

Deathstrike
Sabretooth
Wolverine
Deadpool

3 scenarios:

1. Everyone knows everyones abilities. In character and in Manhattan.

2. Everyone knows everyones abilities. In character and in the Siberian wilderness.

3. Everyone knows everyones abilities. In character and on on a tropical island.

steverules_2
Avengers, each scenario

meep-meep
I think the muties got an argument.

meep-meep
Luv the jiggles btw.

Kazenji
Can't people think of any other verses now that don't involve comic book movies.

meep-meep
Sure. Just thought this one was interesting.

meep-meep
Its all the rage.

God Cloth Seiya
DP could take cap and Iron man by himself. But by then I think Hulk and thor probably smashed his teammates so it will come down to

Hulk and Thor vs DP

So avengers will win

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
DP could take cap and Iron man by himself. But by then I think Hulk and thor probably smashed his teammates so it will come down to

Hulk and Thor vs DP

So avengers will win

If Wolverine and Sabretooth could take out Deadpool by themselves I'm pretty sure Iron man and Cap can too.

God Cloth Seiya
Uh.................................That was by plot device. In a KMC fight Deadpool would curb stomp those two.

DP also has powers of a technopath and can just shut down Iron man's suit.

The Spleen
Can't see anyone touching D here. Question is, can DP put Hulk down for good?

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk has a HF, but can't remember how good it is.

meep-meep
Deadpools teleporting and arm swords poses a significant threat. However I dont recall if he was to port very long distances. Did he port from ground level to the top of that smoke stack thingy where wolvy and creed were? Because if he can teleport up to thor or IM mid flight...

meep-meep
Originally posted by The Spleen
Can't see anyone touching D here. Question is, can DP put Hulk down for good?

If Hulk could get a hold of him he can rip him apart. If he can get a hold of him.

meep-meep
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Hulk has a HF, but can't remember how good it is.

Me neither. His durability was crazy though.

The Spleen
Originally posted by meep-meep
If Hulk could get a hold of him he can rip him apart. If he can get a hold of him. Yeah, dont see Hulk or anyone else touching Pool here.

TheGrat1
XI solos. The Chitauri were able to make Hulk bleed with their guns. I think XI could KO him with prolonged optic blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.