How many seasons of Rebels do you think they will be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
If you had to make an estimate. I'm hoping it will be just 1 maybe 2.

DARTH POWER
They'll plan for 5, but then if it gets high ratings, they will carry it on until someone forces them to finish, and we'll find we don't have a proper ending, and a lot of loose ends left for Star Wars: A New Hope.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
They'll plan for 5, but then if it gets high ratings, they will carry it on until someone forces them to finish, and we'll find we don't have a proper ending, and a lot of loose ends left for Star Wars: A New Hope.

Gee, doesn't that sound familiar.

Lord Stark

Yeah, I am still pissed about the Clone Wars too. ****ing Disney canceling their biggest money maker. WHHHHYYYYYY????

Darth Abonis
No Clone Wars sucked.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
No Clone Wars sucked.

Yeah because making Anakin a likable character rather than whiny douche really sucked.

Also doing exactly what fans have suggested for years and bringing back Darth Maul as a major villain for Obi-Wan was fantastic.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yeah because making Anakin a likable character rather than whiny douche really sucked.

Also doing exactly what fans have suggested for years and bringing back Darth Maul as a major villain for Obi-Wan was fantastic.

thumb up

Plus delving deeper into things we had no answers to like the Politics of the War, how it was financed, Order 66 and Sifo Dyas, just to name a few.

Edit-Oh and Ventress. Damn was Ventress awesome!

Edit edit- And seeing Dooku and Sidious in action was great too.

Edit edit edit- Oh and that first episode with Yoda just kicking ass!

Lord Stark
thumb up

Plus delving deeper into things we had no answers to like the Politics of the War, how it was financed, Order 66 and Sifo Dyas, just to name a few.

Oh and Ventress. Damn was Ventress awesome!

Delving into the nightsisters and the nightbrothers relationship, Plo Koon and Kit Fisto being featured. Closure finally being brought on Obi-Wan's AotCs investigation into the whole Tyranus-->Sifo-Dyas-->Jango Fett.

And Palpatine, omg all the moments of palpatine subtly smiling at evil shit really brought in the aspects of the Plagueis novel where he worries about Palpatine being psychotic.

I also really liked the episodes that delved into the politics of the CIS, it made Dooku look almost as smart as Palpatine; secretly masquerading as the paragon of peace and Justice.

Nephthys
Edit edit edit- Oh and that first episode with Yoda just ****ing sucked!

Tzeentch
At least 5 dozen.

Fated Xtasy
Depends if it's popular and interesting probably a lot of seasons five at best, 2 at worst. Really depends on its ratings and response from old and new fans alike. but it 'is' star wars, look at the popularity of Clone Wars and TOR, I doubt it won't be popular, unless something manages to **** it up somehow, which is highly likely

Nalaniel
Yeah, I am still pissed about the Clone Wars too. ****ing Disney canceling their biggest money maker. WHHHHYYYYYY????

Yeah, that's really dumb. There is so much potential in the Clone Wars.

DarthAnt66

The Micro Series was far superior.

carthage
don't know, don't care

The series will suck phallus worse than the entire TCW series

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Micro Series was far superior.

thumb up

CHAOS GRIZZLY
Both shows were a waste of time.

Tzeentch
Why?

Darth Abonis
The micro series and the ORIGINAL Clone Wars content was epic. We got a childish ****ing joke in TCW. Though I do like the Pykes

PTforthewin
No Clone Wars sucked. NO IT WAS AWESOME

PTforthewin
The micro series and the ORIGINAL Clone Wars content was epic. We got a childish ****ing joke in TCW. Though I do like the Pykes childish? Are you ****ing retarded? Season 3 -6 where very dark sure season 1 and 2 and the movie where childish but it still had a lot of action. Did you see how dark season 5 and 6 where? especially season 6, season 6 shouldn't even be considered a Childish show

Darth Abonis
You know what I mean. The flow wasn't deep. It was predictable and easy to follow (childish).

PTforthewin
You know what I mean. The flow wasn't deep. It was predictable and easy to follow (childish). no duh, everyone knows what will happen since it's between AOTC and ROTS

King Joker
I think Rebels will probably be in the 2-5 season range, but there's so many variables.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by King Joker
I think Rebels will probably be in the 2-5 season range, but there's so many variables. it will be 7 since everyone wanted 7 but Dave and disney screwed Over and ended the CW early hopefully we get 7 or 8 seasons to make up for the clone wars.

Lord Stark
The micro series and the ORIGINAL Clone Wars content was epic. We got a childish ****ing joke in TCW. Though I do like the Pykes

You do realize disney canceled the show not due to ratings but do to it being way too not kid friendly right?

Darth Abonis
Whatever I'm just angry we are stuck with TCW, and all the good stuff got thrown out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.