Strongest team of 3 Trans levelers you can think off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The S symbol
Or basically, who do you believe are the top 3 trans levelers? and please, take your time and get to know the trans tier before you throw only the guys you know like thanos and darkseid.

pym-ftw
Thanos
Korvac
Prime

Gecko4lif
D's is skyfather.

Also

Validus, Thanos, Gorr.

Come at me bro

God Cloth Seiya
f*ckman
Daref*ucker
Lady Death F*ck

Digi
King Thor, The Doctor, Onimar Synn.

I dunno. It's a weird tier. There are about a dozen legit answers. The three I picked are somewhat random...there were at least 4-5 others I considered that would be just as effective. Those three are just the ones I'm most familiar with. I could see arguments for Superman 1M, Validus, Tyrant, Amazo, Thanos, even SBP. Maybe 1-2 others as well, from among those I don't know as well.

carver9
Thanos (brains...versatility)
WBH (power)
Peak Ultron (brain...ruthlessness)

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos (brains...versatility)
WBH (power)
Peak Ultron (brain...ruthlessness)

This is almost the least versatile team you could have made. Sooo many combinations would run circles around this team. Ultron's crap without prep, btw, which standard stips. wouldn't allow. Thanos and WBH are very, very redundant. And while I'll happily grant WBH Trans. status, in the Trans. tier he's among his peers, including beasts like Tyrant, SBP, and Validus that arguably have more raw power, or as much raw power with other advantages.

Reflassshh
Superman 1M
Tyrant
King thor

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
This is almost the least versatile team you could have made. Sooo many combinations would run circles around this team. Ultron's crap without prep, btw, which standard stips. wouldn't allow. Thanos and WBH are very, very redundant. And while I'll happily grant WBH Trans. status, in the Trans. tier he's among his peers, including beasts like Tyrant, SBP, and Validus that arguably have more raw power, or as much raw power with other advantages.

Good point. I was thinking twice about using Ultron. Hulk is the sic Em person. He holds off whoever until his teammates join the fray or device a plan. I think Hulk could hold off someone like, Tyrant (let's not forget, Thanos physically Held him off and I can't see Thanos melting Heralds just by punching someone in the face) long enough for his crew to device a plan (I would consider Tyrant a skyfathers tbh). Change of team...

I'm keeping Thanos on my team since I consider him the embodiment of the Trans tier.

I'm keeping WBH since his limits were never reached and there really isn't anyone physically on his level when it comes to up, close, and personal fights. If he gets bfred, Thanos can bring him back.

Can't use Prime because my team already have a physical beast. My next person is Monarch.

By the way, KT is a skyfather.

The S symbol
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Superman 1M
Tyrant
King thor

I Agree. only thing is i think King Thor can be replaces with Guardian Amped Prime.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Good point. I was thinking twice about using Ultron. Hulk is the sic Em person. He holds off whoever until his teammates join the fray or device a plan. I think Hulk could hold off someone like, Tyrant (let's not forget, Thanos physically Held him off and I can't see Thanos melting Heralds just by punching someone in the face) long enough for his crew to device a plan (I would consider Tyrant a skyfathers tbh). Change of team...

I'm keeping Thanos on my team since I consider him the embodiment of the Trans tier.

I'm keeping WBH since his limits were never reached and there really isn't anyone physically on his level when it comes to up, close, and personal fights. If he gets bfred, Thanos can bring him back.

Can't use Prime because my team already have a physical beast. My next person is Monarch.

By the way, KT is a skyfather.

Rune King Thor is a Skyfather. Not King Thor. Important distinction. You're also incorrect on Tyrant, going by the tiers thread. DP Tyrant was throwing around multiple HHs like ragdolls, including several with planet-busting feats or potential. So it's a coin flip thing in my mind. Your Thanos example is flawed, because we all know about his legendary durability. But Tyrant clearly had the better of that fight.

SBP and Validus may also have some things to say about Hulk being the purely physical Trans. champion.

You're missing the larger point, though. Your team is too one-dimensional. When the tier has organic-matter-manipulating, Big Bang swallowing, time traveling characters that can do all of that before getting out of bed in the morning, purely physical force becomes meaningless. What will WBH do when his atoms are pulled apart on a subatomic level by fundamental forces of the universe? Or when someone travels back in time to prevent Hulk from ever happening? Or is flooded with the calming telepathic thoughts of an entire species? Or those who can open up dimensional portals not to BFR but to bring in 1,000 alternate reality Hulks to fight him? Or those could eat a sun and crap it out onto Hulk's face? This is all just off the top of my head. The point is this: Physical force is almost the least useful thing to have in this tier. Thanos at least has other things he brings to the table. But even if WBH is the best purely physical brawler in the tier - which, again, is possible but debatable - it barely matters compared to most of these teams. Even Monarch, while a step in the right direction, is still mostly just raw force. Even someone like SBP; even if you lose a little punching power - again, debatable - you also gain a ton of ancillary powers that Hulk is utterly lacking (including a scary-good magic immunity that showed no clear limit), that makes him infinitely better.

DarkSaint85
Swamp Thing, Thanos, Amazo.

dynamix
Thanos
GA Prime
Void

tross
Zemo, Photon/ Insane Genis and King Thor

Branlor Swift
Half of the people mentioned are like legit Skyfather level. Like straight up Odin level too.

I guess pretending that Skyfathers are only Odin level and anyone under is a "trans":

Thanos, Zemo is a good choice, Waverider

Reflassshh
Originally posted by The S symbol
I Agree. only thing is i think King Thor can be replaces with Guardian Amped Prime. I consider Kal kent to be above GA prime while having 7 or 8 more powers and putting him on the team would be redundant. Tyrant and King thor just add more power and versatility to the mix, my dream team would be pretty much this

"Id"
Classic Dr Fate
Monarch
Omac Prime

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Digi
Onimar Synn.

Beautiful

Stoic
For those saying Tyrant, I believe that he is well above Trans.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Half of the people mentioned are like legit Skyfather level. Like straight up Odin level too.

I guess pretending that Skyfathers are only Odin level and anyone under is a "trans":

LOL thumb up

As to the thread (Keep in mind I'm only mentioning Marvel characters.) :
Thanos
Runner
*Grandmaster (if people consider him low skyfather then skip him and go directly to......)
Supernova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.