Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus and Darth Vader vs The Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Character limit? Whats that?

Sidious and his right hand men take on the TOR Dark Council.

Darth Thanaton
Darth Marr
Darth Baras
Darth Ravage
Darth Acharon
Darth Jadus
Darth Decimus
Darth Ekkage
Darth Vowrawn
Darth Aruk
Darth Acina

Bonus round: Sidious is alone, but he gets a days prep.

carthage
Non game mechanic Sith win SLAUGHTERHOUSE

DarthAnt66
They win with probably Dooku and Vader dead, while a pile of corpses stand below Palpatine's feet.

Sidious slaughters.

Stealth Moose
Dark Council ROFLSLAUGHERHOUSE.

CHAOS GRIZZLY
None of the TOR team has any feats to support they would anything but get crushed by Palpatine right out of the gate. He takes four of them in an instant, lets Vader and Dooku handle two each, then terminates the last three however he pleases.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
None of the TOR team has any feats to support they would anything but get crushed by Palpatine right out of the gate. He takes four of them in an instant, lets Vader and Dooku handle two each, then terminates the last three however he pleases.

So you think Sidious and his goons can soak the combined TK/Lightning/Thrown Traffic Cone/Enter Esoteric Sith Power Here by 11 individuals known as the most powerful of an actively warring Sith Empire?

Hell, Baras alone would be a handful for any one of them.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up

1. His blitz is really really slow. Measurably slow.

2. Force Wormhole can't be done instantly unless he wants to KO both parties. He actually struggled to do one when fighting Luke and co. and even though he was a 'master' of the technique, it could turn on him very very easily as noted in the narration.

3. Didney canon Sith get WTFpwnt.

4. Legends canon Sith do better, but still die to superior numbers and accumulated strength.

5. PT bias is still strong.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-40999-tombstone-thats-a-fact-gif-Img-4BSp.gif

The_Tempest
Dark Council forfeit by virtue of being non canon. thumb up

DarthAnt66
If Vitiate is capable of soloing a Dark Council, and Sidious is his superior, so can Sidious, while laughing.

Sidious can speed blitz all these, if he can do it to the PT's "best", in which Tiin, Kolar, or Fisto are better then any individual on that list:
Darth Acharon
Darth Decimus
Darth Ekkage
Darth Vowrawn
Darth Aruk
Darth Acina

All that remains is these guys, with the aid of Vader and Dooku, who are both respectably superior to any individual on this list:
Darth Thanaton
Darth Marr
Darth Baras
Darth Ravage
Darth Jadus

Your telling me Sidious can't take on Marr, Jadus, and Ravage while Vader takes on Thanaton and Dooku faces Marr? Do you forget how easily Sidious defeated Maul/Savage?

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Dark Council forfeit by virtue of being non canon. thumb up

In my thread, all are equally canon.

I am like the Daenarys Targayen of Star Wars versus.

I am even a hot blonde.

The_Tempest
I'm mostly just trolling Moose by hinting that the Disney/Legend tactic is more of a liability for his position than an advantage.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
In my thread, all are equally canon.

I am like the Daenarys Targayen of Star Wars versus.

I am even a hot blonde.

Pix plz.

I'm mostly just trolling Moose by hinting that the Disney/Legend tactic is more of a liability for his position than an advantage.

You're so thoughtful.

The_Tempest
love

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Pix plz.

http://magazine024.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/84-hot-blonde-in-lingerie.jpg

Oh and yes, they're real. wink

DarthAnt66
http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1315709486520549.gif

Stealth Moose
love

If we e-marry along with Neph, we can make an unholy trinity to haunt Dave with. I called top.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I+d+hit+that_0a45b8_4657582.jpg

Nalaniel
Sidious, Tyranus and Vader.

SIDIOUS 66
Which versions are you using for Palpatine's team, Neph, Legends or canon?

If it's the former, Sidious can solo. If he can instantly summon a force storm and solo entire starfleets, he can do the same here with far less effort and energy. The council members do not have Luke's and Leia's light side ability to cut Palpatine from his control over the storm, and even if they did, they won't have enough time to stand there and meditate, as they will be directly attacked by the storm.

If it's the latter, Vader is the only character here who has been hit hard by the new canon establishment, while Dooku is still at least a Revan level force user (except Dooku's a better duelist). Combat-wise, even this version of Sidious is a far more dominant force user than any Legends sith lord including Vitiate. Given his speed, raw force power, and mastery, along with the help of someone as skilled and powerful as Dooku, they may take it.

Nephthys
Legends. RotS version. Just Canon would get stomped by Jadus alone imo.

Sidious can't open a wormhole without killing himself and his teammates.

SIDIOUS 66
Yes, he can. All he has to do is conjure a smaller storm and not target himself. However, If he is aiming to protect his teammates, then perhaps not.

SIDIOUS 66
Also, how would Jadus stomp alone?

Emperordmb
Does Jadus actually have any feats?

Or was he just called number 2?

Nephthys
He protected his ship from being destroyed by an explosion with the Force and can teleport. That's enough to put him above anything canon Sidious has done imo.

Tzeentch
"canon" Sideous?

Nephthys
Well what has Sidious done in "canon"? Fought Yoda, beaten Maul and Savage and choked Dooku. He has little impressive feats in the top tiers any more.

PTforthewin
This is a joke thread Vader can solo, so can sidious and Dookie boy

Nephthys
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Yes, he can. All he has to do is conjure a smaller storm and not target himself. However, If he is aiming to protect his teammates, then perhaps not.

I'm not sure you can 'target' a wormhole.

The_Tempest
Well what has Sidious done in "canon"? Fought Yoda, beaten Maul and Savage and choked Dooku. He has little impressive feats in the top tiers any more.

Given that his opponents don't canonically exist anymore, I'd say Sidious's feats are still the most impressive in the thread. laughing out loud

Tzeentch
Well what has Sidious done in "canon"? Fought Yoda, beaten Maul and Savage and choked Dooku. He has little impressive feats in the top tiers any more. Oooohh, I see what you mean by canon, now.

Well, since his opponents aren't "canon" at all, I guess they blink out of existence like it's Back to the Future once the fight starts and Palpatine wins automatically.

EDIT- Oh... that was the joke. God damn it, Jessiah.

Stealth Moose
PT fans be sooo mad.

Nephthys
Given that his opponents don't canonically exist anymore, I'd say Sidious's feats are still the most impressive in the thread. laughing out loud

I am aware, however, obviously they are canonical as shit in my thread.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Oooohh, I see what you mean by canon, now.

Well, since his opponents aren't "canon" at all, I guess they blink out of existence like it's Back to the Future once the fight starts and Palpatine wins automatically.

EDIT- Oh... that was the joke. God damn it, Jessiah.

thumb up

I make no apologies bro.

SIDIOUS 66

When we consider their own TK feats and the fact that Sidious could have killed them with his own, then yes it's top tier. A lot more impressive than anything Vitiate has done in combat.

I'm not sure you can 'target' a wormhole.

If he can target one directly to the spot where Luke was at while at a distance of lightyears, then I'm more then sure he can do the same at a closer distance with a smaller storm, and with far greater ease.

Stealth Moose
Proof that Sidious can fine tune a wormhole in combat while fending off enemy assaults without sending himself into orbit from the assumed medium battle distance?

That's a tall order.

Nephthys
By the way, the fight takes place in the Dark Council chambers. They start on either side.

When we consider their own TK feats and the fact that Sidious could have killed them with his own, then yes it's top tier. A lot more impressive than anything Vitiate has done in combat.

TK's the only thing he has now though. And he's less impressive in that regard than Jadus. He has no good speed or lightning feats or any other of his great EU stuff.

If he can target one directly to the spot where Luke was at while at a distance of lightyears, then I'm more then sure he can do the same at a closer distance with a smaller storm, and with far greater ease.

Right, but it still ****ed up everything around Luke. I meant that he couldn't exactly just target the Council and not be affected by it himself.

SIDIOUS 66
Proof that Sidious can fine tune a wormhole in combat while fending off enemy assaults without sending himself into orbit from the assumed medium battle distance?

That's a tall order.

Easy, attack first, and summon one in from of him. The pull of it is strong enough rip buildings from the ground, so it's strong enough to pull in the dark council.

SM, it's funny you're the first one to accuse others of lowballing non PT characters and of being bias. Yet when Sidious displays an on-panel feat, you try so hard to come up with an excuse as to why he can't use it in combat, without explaining why he would be unable to. However, you accept Vitiate's off-screen/off-panel feats despite the fact that he's never displayed them while onscreen. We know little to nothing on Vitiate's most impressive feats, but you accept them anyway. Why is that? You're the most biased person on the forum.

Nephthys
Easy, attack first, and summon one in from of him. The pull of it is strong enough rip buildings from the ground, so it's strong enough to pull in the dark council.

Just because he's behind it wouldn't stop it from effecting him imo. Also, if its that much smaller, it would be much less powerful. Jadus alone could protect everyone from the effects.

SIDIOUS 66
By the way, the fight takes place in the Dark Council chambers. They start on either side.

Why is that not enough room for a small storm?

TK's the only thing he has now though. And he's less impressive in that regard than Jadus. He has no good speed or lightning feats or any other of his great EU stuff.

Blitzing council members, who can easily block multiple blaster bolts and casually outduel GG, before they can react is an impressive speed feat. His lightning can overwhelm Yoda's saber defense despite Yoda's strength, and powerful enough to knock Yoda unconscious with a single blast.

List speed and lightning feats for the council members. How can we compare until you do? Stop wasting your time trying to lowball, and start posting feats for your characters so I can start doing the lowballing.

Post the Jadus TK feat, because I'm not sure if that qualifies as TK.

Also, why is Vitiate, the top dog of his era, struggling with Revan? Sidious proved that he can kill Revan level force users with mere gestures.

Right, but it still ****ed up everything around Luke. I meant that he couldn't exactly just target the Council and not be affected by it himself.

There's a difference in lightyears between the one he used on Luke and the one he will use here. There was also a ship that the storm passed which was unaffected by it.

Why would Palpatine be affected by a small storm that is targeting his opponents?

Just because he's behind it wouldn't stop it from effecting him imo. Also, if its that much smaller, it would be much less powerful. Jadus alone could protect everyone from the effects.

In your opinion. lol

Yes it would probably be less powerful, but still powerful enough to rip a hole in space. How is Jadus going to defend against energies that powerful? Force storms are pure energy to begin with, and Palpatine's can summon energy intense enough to rip holes in the fabric of space/time.

Furthermore, defending against incoming firepower is different than defending against the pull of something that can pull you in. For example, the ships Sidious destroyed have shields which can defend against fire power, but was defenseless against the pull of Sidious' storm.

The_Tempest
He's having a hard time doing that because none of these guys have any canonical feats.

Nephthys
No, I'm just tired.

The_Tempest
Friend let me borrow GoT on blu ray.

Nephthys
Lucky. First time watching?

The_Tempest
yup

Emperordmb
Game of Thrones you say?

The_Tempest
i say

Stealth Moose
Why is that not enough room for a small storm?

Blitzing council members, who can easily block multiple blaster bolts and casually outduel GG, before they can react is an impressive speed feat. His lightning can overwhelm Yoda's saber defense despite Yoda's strength, and powerful enough to knock Yoda unconscious with a single blast.

List speed and lightning feats for the council members. How can we compare until you do? Stop wasting your time trying to lowball, and start posting feats for your characters so I can start doing the lowballing.

Post the Jadus TK feat, because I'm not sure if that qualifies as TK.

Also, why is Vitiate, the top dog of his era, struggling with Revan? Sidious proved that he can kill Revan level force users with mere gestures.

There's a difference in lightyears between the one he used on Luke and the one he will use here. There was also a ship that the storm passed which was unaffected by it.

Why would Palpatine be affected by a small storm that is targeting his opponents?

In your opinion. lol

Yes it would probably be less powerful, but still powerful enough to rip a hole in space. How is Jadus going to defend against energies that powerful? Force storms are pure energy to begin with, and Palpatine's can summon energy intense enough to rip holes in the fabric of space/time.

Furthermore, defending against incoming firepower is different than defending against the pull of something that can pull you in. For example, the ships Sidious destroyed have shields which can defend against fire power, but was defenseless against the pull of Sidious' storm.

So mad.

We went over Sidous's ability to drop them instantly on his lap during the Sids v. Nihilus thread. The evidence indicated it would be too risky and likely end horribly.

Lowballing is basically downplaying the feat or arguing the weakest possible interpretation.

Noting that using such an ability instantly while the target of many Mastrr level Sith begs for some decisive proof.

SIDIOUS 66
So mad.

We went over Sidous's ability to drop them instantly on his lap during the Sids v. Nihilus thread. The evidence indicated it would be too risky and likely end horribly.

Lowballing is basically downplaying the feat or arguing the weakest possible interpretation.

Noting that using such an ability instantly while the target of many Mastrr level Sith begs for some decisive proof.

The only argument I remember, is that Sidious never used it in combat, which isn't proof that he can't. Unless he is surrounded, then I see no reason why he can't open a smaller version to target his opponents if he is not in it's vicinity.

Why do you accept Vitiate's off-screen feats when you know little to nothing about them, but when it comes to a feat that Sidious actually performs on-panel, you dismiss it as a feat he can use in combat? On account of what? Because he can't control them? That's not true; he has fine control over them. Because he'll kill himself? Again, how, if he attacks first and is not in it's vicinity? Because he's never used them in combat. Ok, well that I can understand, but then that goes back to my question, which you keep dodging: why do you accept all of Vitiate's feats that he never uses in combat? Those same off-screen feats are the feats you always harp on as a way to imply he is more powerful than Sidious. Why dodge the question? Is it because your answer may show that you're one of the most biased posters on the forum, which is something you constantly complain and accuse others of being?

As for the lowballing, I was talking about Neph's attempts to downplay the canon feats, despite them being greater than anything Vitiate has done in terms of combat.

SIDIOUS 66
Answer my question, SM

Stealth Moose
So basically, you remember different, so I have to prove that he can't use it in a combat situation?

First off, I have seen the panel. Someone, probably LS, posted it awhile back. I am not arguing out of complete ignorance here, as you seem to be recently with Scourge.

Second, it was noted that while he was a master of the technique, it was dangerous, required perfection to use correctly, and could kill him. That might be the Dark Side sourcebook, IIRC. When he used it on Luke, he had great accuracy when spiriting him across the galaxy. The thing is, that was with prep.

4. Why am I being asked to prove a negative?

http://churchm.ag/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Logical-Fallacies-burden-of-proof-620x390.jpg

SIDIOUS 66
1. Prep? When was it ever suggested that he required prep? In fact, the Book of Anger has Sidious stating that he can summon one with a mere thought, and goes on to detail how good his control over them are, even capable of killing his opponents from great distances. Luke did mention Sidious doesn't have complete control referring to the large one he used against the republic fleet, but even then, Sidious had almost total control, as was displayed on-panel until he was disconnected from it. The one he used on Luke was said to be almost sentient. So, yeah, you seem just as ignorant on the storms as I was on scourge. At least with scourge, I wasn't making things up.

2. I'm not asking you to prove a negative. I'm asking why do you accept Vitiate's off-screen feats, such as wiping out the dark council? Regarding Palpatine's storm, I have more reasons to believe they can be used in combat: the speed in which he can summon them (which is instantly), the fact that smaller ones seem far more easy to control and less dangerous, and the one he used on Luke had passed close to a small ship without affecting it. The only thing I have against me, is the fact that he's never used one in combat. That's it. However, there is nothing to suggest that he would be devoured by his own storm if he's not in it's vicinity (again: looking back at the ship that was unaffected by a smaller one). With Vitiate's feat of purging the dark council, you know absolutely nothing about it, or how he even accomplished it, plus the fact that he's never used such power in combat when it could have been most useful to him.

DARTH POWER

If it's the latter, Vader is the only character here who has been hit hard by the new canon establishment,

Don't worry, with the new animation coming this year, and the new novel by Luceno starring Sidious and Vader, I'm sure Vader will get plenty of new feats soon.

S_W_LeGenD
Every single member of the Dark Council is a powerful Force-user.

- Thanaton, in particular, is a supremely powerful Sith Lord.
- Marr, in particular, is an absolute master of the dark side and have record of solo-ing Republic armies on the ground.
- Baras is so powerful that he almost fooled others in to believing that he is a Voice of the Emperor.
- Jadus is so powerful that he is believed to be second to Emperor Vitiate by Imperial Intelligence.

Others are no so well-known but they are among the most powerful Sith Lords in the galaxy nonetheless.

I honestly believe that Dark Council is too much for Team A to cope with and will comfortably win.

DarthAnt66
Powerful=/=Sidious level.
Fisto, Tiin, and Kolar are among the greatest of there order, and yet are still speed blizted by Palpatine. The "others" would suffer the same fate.

Lord Stark

http://37.media.tumblr.com/b51747b7cd6656c28999c9b52116ff54/tumblr_mrmzhpuclt1s5u7z7o1_500.gif

Q99
4 on 1?

Even with not all the DC as strong as other, that is rather daunting odds. Especially as the moment one of the trio falls, it frees multiple reinforcements.

I give it to the Dark Council quite solidly. There's a reason Jedi Strike Teams work, and those apply here too. A quantity of high-level force users can take down even highest tier force users.

Darth Abonis
Thats not you lol

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://37.media.tumblr.com/b51747b7cd6656c28999c9b52116ff54/tumblr_mrmzhpuclt1s5u7z7o1_500.gif

thumb up

Archer reference.

Originally posted by Q99
4 on 1?

Even with not all the DC as strong as other, that is rather daunting odds. Especially as the moment one of the trio falls, it frees multiple reinforcements.

I give it to the Dark Council quite solidly. There's a reason Jedi Strike Teams work, and those apply here too. A quantity of high-level force users can take down even highest tier force users.

Pretty much. Everyone takes statements like "very/super/uber/all-powerful" to be worthless and feeb-level except when the character is from a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.