Flagship Battle AvJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Thor
Hyperion
Hulk
Ms Marvel
Ironman
Cannonball
Sunspot
Captain America
Spiderman
Wasp

Vs

Superman
GL Hal
Wonder Woman
Cyborg
Batman
Flash
Aquaman
Atom
Element Woman
Firestorm

Fight in a counter earth city, no one else is around
>>>>>>>>>>>No bfr <<<<<<<<

Round 1 normal ic portrayals

Round 2 both teams bloodlusted

God Cloth Seiya
The JL stomp

TBH honest I know shit about sun spot, but by looking at the teams Jl should win every time

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
The JL stomp

TBH honest I know shit about sun spot, but by looking at the teams Jl should win every time

How so?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
How so?

Really?

Team Marvel has
2 high heralds
1 mid herald
1 low herald and the rest of the team is useless

Team DC
3 high heralds
2 mid heralds

Also not sure how good atom and elemental women is so I didn't take them or sunspot into this.

Stoic
Really?

Team Marvel has
2 high heralds
1 mid herald

Team DC
3 high heralds
2 mid heralds

Also not sure how good atom and elemental women is so I didn't take them or sunspot into this.

Would you be so kind as to point out the 3 High Heralds on the JL side, and the 2 High Heralds on the Av side? Actually bump that why don't you run us through your ratings. I'm very interested in what you think.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Would you be so kind as to point out the 3 High Heralds on the JL side, and the 2 High Heralds on the Av side? Actually bump that why don't you run us through your ratings. I'm very interested in what you think.

He can't stand the Hulk, so I'm pretty sure he is using him as the low Herald which means he is completely ignoring Hulk fts.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Stoic

So you want to know how I'll think this will go down?

Here's what I think (I'm leaving out sunspot, atom, and elemental girl due to lack of knowledge of them)

GL, Superman, and Flash will probably take on Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor, this will last a long time so this is what I think will happen during this time.

Firestorm, wonderwoman, and Aquaman will beat the shit out of CA, Spiderman, Wasp, Cannonball, and IM.

Then they will pretty much go help there other teammates.

Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor are the only ones doing something here.
The JL have more useful members on there team then the Avengers.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by carver9
He can't stand the Hulk, so I'm pretty sure he is using him as the low Herald which means he is completely ignoring Hulk fts. I put IM as the low herald actually. Why are you so but hurt carver?

Stoic
So you want to know how I'll think this will go down?

Here's what I think (I'm leaving out sunspot, atom, and elemental girl due to lack of knowledge of them)

GL, Superman, and Flash will probably take on Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor, this will last a long time so this is what I think will happen during this time.

Firestorm, wonderwoman, and Aquaman will beat the shit out of CA, Spiderman, Wasp, Cannonball, and IM.

Then they will pretty much go help there other teammates.

Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor are the only ones doing something here.
The JL have more useful members on there team then the Avengers.

You didn't quite answer the question, but instead seemed to take a quasi offensive/defensive stance. Let me ask you a question. Does lack of versatility drop a character from one tier down to another? If so let's take a long hard look at Doomsday. If Hal Jordan were to be locked in an inescapable arena with him, Doomsday would likely peel his skin off correct? Yet there he is time and again defying the one trick pony title. Versatility does not always mean that a character should be promoted to the big leagues. Firestorm is a glass canon, as is Dr' Strange, and so many others. So again, would you be able to point out your ratings? The Hulk is most certainly a High Herald despite his lack of versatility. I'm just saying that I see the teams being pretty even.

God Cloth Seiya
TBH I see both flash and Hulk as high heralds. I actucally meant to say marvel has 3 high heralds and no mid heralds but I wasn't thinking straight, btw versatility does matter.

Doomsday would destroy GL

You also have to look at DC having more firepower than marvel in this, I can see
Flash vs Hulk
Superman vs Hyperion
GL vs Thor

and its only a matter of time before firestorm, WW, and AM finish off there teammates and help them in the fight.

Stoic
That's weird, because I imagined Flash taking on Cannonball, and Wonder Woman facing the Hulk, or Ms. Marvel? The only one that I don't see Marvel having a true answer for is Firestorm. Did you see Ms. Marvel? Versatility only goes so far. If the more versatile character simply doesn't have the power to put down the less versatile character, he would likely lose. Unless of course you see Static beating up Namor in a non prep scenario. Namor may be a poor choice here because Static would cause him to become stronger, but I was simply hoping that you got the drift.

The lines between versatility, and raw power become blurred the higher up you go.

God Cloth Seiya
you aren't really making sense anymore, why keep bringing up versatility, and fights that have nothing to do with this?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor
Hyperion
Hulk
Ms Marvel
Ironman
Cannonball
Sunspot
Captain America
Spiderman
Wasp

Vs

Superman
GL Hal
Wonder Woman
Cyborg
Batman
Flash
Aquaman
Atom
Element Woman
Firestorm

Fight in a counter earth city, no one else is around
>>>>>>>>>>>No bfr <<<<<<<<

Round 1 normal ic portrayals

Round 2 both teams bloodlusted

Thor vs Hal & Atom
Hyperion vs Supes
Hulk vs AQM & Flash
Ms Marvel vs WW & Cyborg
Ironman vs Cyborg
Cannonball & Sunspot vs AQM
Captain America vs Firestorm
Spiderman vs Batman & AQ
Wasp vs Element Woman

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Ms Marvel vs WW & Cyborg
Ironman vs Cyborg
Captain America vs Firestorm
Spiderman vs Batman & AQ

Iron man beats cyborg
WW could beat MM by herself
Firestorm rapes CA
AQ could beat spiderman by himself.

maxivitopowe
this is how the matchups would go in comic

God Cloth Seiya
But you also have aquaman fighting 3 different fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.