Darth Malgus vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
fight takes place on in senate building.

who wins who dies?

DarthAnt66
Which Maul?

Stealth Moose
Malgus rapes.

I hope that Senate building is empty.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Malgus rapes.

I hope that Senate building is empty.

"I haven't had this much fun since the Sack of Coruscant, b*tch."

Stealth Moose
http://www.brendanmcginley.com/_allother/CRACKED/Topics/darthmaul/versatility.jpg

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Which Maul? which ever one pleases you the most

NewGuy01
thumb up

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by WildBantha88
which ever one pleases you the most

http://i.imgur.com/GoA5dts.gif

Emperordmb
I'm going with Malgus on this one. I think he'd take CW Maul in a good fight.

Nephthys
In the last thread the majority agreed that Maul was equal to Aryn Leneer. Who Malgus almost casually disposed of at the end of their fight.

So yeah....

WildBantha88
Malgus didn't casually dispose of Aryn in there last fight. She was matching him like she did the first time until his lightning overcame her

Nephthys
Malgus reached an epiphany in the fight and grew greatly in power. Leneer notes that the last attack from him exceeds anything he'd unleashed before and he'd performed it almost casually.

WildBantha88
but up until that point she was matching him And even landed a hit on him

Nephthys
Right. But that only matters if we're talking about Malgus before he achieved his dumb state of oneness.

carthage
Malgus in a good fight.

Nephthys
Nah. Malgus ragdolls Maul as easily as Sidious did. Or one-shots him with lightning.

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus will utterly destroy Maul.

Originally posted by Nephthys
In the last thread the majority agreed that Maul was equal to Aryn Leneer. Who Malgus almost casually disposed of at the end of their fight.

So yeah....
Leener is better then Maul. Some people just blindly vouch for their favorites without paying attention to presented evidence.

Nephthys
Whatevs. What do you think of the EU being made non-canon now?

S_W_LeGenD
Whatevs. What do you think of the EU being made non-canon now?
I believe that data classified as Legends is still official stuff and should be respected/valued as such.

Disney based rankings adhere to an agenda that shouldn't concern us much.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I believe that Legends data is still official stuff and should be respected as such.

Disney based rankings adhere to an agenda that shouldn't concern us much.

It's not official canon anymore dude. I remember you saying you can't wait for Episode VII to render Dark Empire Sidious non-canon. You should be careful what you wish for!

On the bright side your favorite characters can still end up in new Canon material according to Lucasfilm's official statement. In fact Darth Bane has already been mentioned in TCW.

The_Tempest
laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It's not official canon anymore dude. I remember you saying you can't wait for Episode VII to render Dark Empire Sidious non-canon. You should be careful what you wish for!
Actually, DE content may or may not get retconned. I don't think that the entire EU is in the same situation.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
On the bright side your favorite characters can still end up in new Canon material according to Lucasfilm's official statement. In fact Darth Bane has already been mentioned in TCW.
It remains to be seen how things proceed in the near future.

I personally believe that it is foolish to declare entirety of existing EU as Legends. I suspect that upcoming movies have something to do with this decision.

Nonetheless, Legends stuff is still official work and have credibility. Dismissing it won't be a good decision for debates amongst fans at minimum.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Actually, DE content may or may not get retconned. I don't think that the entire EU is in the same situation.

It remains to be seen how things proceed in the near future.

I personally believe that it is foolish to declare entirety of existing EU as Legends. I suspect that upcoming movies have something to do with this decision.

Nonetheless, Legends stuff is still official work and have credibility. Dismissing it won't be a good decision for debates amongst fans at minimum.

Legends isn't official canon bro. And DE is a part of Legends either way.

Official EU canon only starts with all future products. They simply can't keep the old stuff consistent with canon when Lucas himself would always contradict it, and never even read any of it. But as of right now only the 6 films and TCW is official canon. And I suspect that's why there hasn't been an EU section on the official site for a while.

Lord Stark
The real question is how does Aryn Leneer fare against her master, because it sounds like she'd stomp him.

Nephthys
I wouldn't say she'd stomp him, though she is better than him. Zallow did well against Malgus for a while, so he'd obviously be able to keep up with her.

Darth Martin
Malgus is a tier or two above Maul.

Based
I wouldn't say she'd stomp him, though she is better than him. Zallow did well against Malgus for a while, so he'd obviously be able to keep up with her.

Not at all, she only did so well cause she was pissed the **** off. If she was normal, Zallow would stomp her.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Based
Not at all, she only did so well cause she was pissed the **** off. If she was normal, Zallow would stomp her.

second time she fought Malgus, she wasn't pissed off and she did just as well as in the first fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.