(Blue Exorcist)Rin Okumura VS Death The Kid ( Soul Eater)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
(Blue Exorcist)Rin Okumura VS Death The Kid ( Soul Eater)

Ok I wanting see this fight between Those Two.

Rin Okumura The Son Of Saten.

Vs

Death the Kid. The Son of Death.

Who will wins??

I wanna use two versions of them

Round 1 Rin anime version Vs Death the Kid anime version.

Round 2 Rin Manga ( true Canon) Vs Death the Kid manga ( true canon.)

Manga is their true canon of their series.

danteiscool
hmm, honestly not too sure. speedwise, Kid should have the major advantage. strengthwise, most likely Rin (both versions).

thing is, Kid has the long range advantage while Rin doesn't and I'm not sure just how big a beating Rin could take... though in the manga, he did get turned to paste by Ammaimon in his partial demon form and recovered...

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by danteiscool
hmm, honestly not too sure. speedwise, Kid should have the major advantage. strengthwise, most likely Rin (both versions).

thing is, Kid has the long range advantage while Rin doesn't and I'm not sure just how big a beating Rin could take... though in the manga, he did get turned to paste by Ammaimon in his partial demon form and recovered...

How powerful is RIN became in
The manga compare death the kid?

I heard in manga death the kid is as powerful as his father death.

SSJGGogeta
In the manga, at the strongest versions for both characters, Kid rofl-stomps.

Anime, it could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Kid because of his speed, range, and heavy firepower advantage.

danteiscool
agreed.

only thing Rin has going for him in either version though is his healing/regen. it'll be a while before Rin gets powerful enough to take on guys like Kid.

SSJGGogeta
Exactly. Plus, his regen isn't instantaneous or anything like Buu's, so he can still get killed by a single blast from... IDK, a 2,000% resonance cannon by Kid. Or something like that...

EmptyHearted
I wonder does death the kid can become full reaper like his father??

danteiscool
probably. considering that once all the sanzu lines connect, the old Death disappears for Kid to take over, yeah. and that is exactly what happened in the final part of the final battle in the manga. so Kid has a serious power advantage.

however, Rin, while not all that powerful right now, still has plenty of potential considering his half-brothers' feats. not to mention that the series is only, what, barely 60 chapters in while Soul Eater ended at somewhere considerably past 100 chapters?

Q99
Indeed, Rin has much room to grow.

danteiscool
exactly. and since this is a shounen series, he will eventually surpass all of his enemies and they're much stronger than he is right now.

Werewolf582
Death honestly has more firepower.

The Manga Guru
Kid wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.